• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination - 300 people: Mr-R, Leon, Lp, quik, Ally & more interested!

What date should the tourney take place:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felker

Smash Rookie
NNID
Felker
I'm interessed, and almost sure to come.
I'm coming from France by the way

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm interested. I'm just DLing a brawl iso so I can get back into the game, and I'll save a bit of money in the next few months. If I can get there, it'll be the first time I step outside of France in my life :D

Btw, Teneban is just a smashboards username, please register me as TreK.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry for not keeping this updated but Tay and myself had both been in america for the last couple of days so no updates could have been made.
You can expect decisions on the following things soon though:

- legality of double MK in teams
- Pool format
- Exact schedule
- housing

You will be informed about everything at least 6 months in advance of this tournament and try to go for a sticky too. Stay tuned.

:059:

RichBrown

Smash Master
As of now I would like to go to this, money isn't an issue but it depends on what's going on with my band/career/life at this time haha. I'll know as the date gets closer, but as of now I have every intention of going to this =)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Really getting hyped for this, trying to get my community to step it up for this. It's been quite a while since we've been to an international.

Yami 2b

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much confirmed.
Will there be a stream for this event ? Cuz I had planned to drive to Ratingen (with 4 people) and I could bring all my streaming tools if it's needed.

[collapse=Free logo]
[/collapse]
A little mistake on the date. Will be fixed soon.

Hype !

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It seems like the tourney might end up moved to an earlier date or postponed to next year LOL
Good thing Tay NEVER posts in here to keep people updated. Such a bum.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
This better be for an earlier date because we don't know how big/dedicated Brawl community will be 1 year...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Agreed, he will try to host it this year in any case. We have to make sure to not collide with Genesis 3 or SKTAR2 though.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Boy, it's 6 months and there is no indication of any work being done for this tournament.
I just can't see how you expect ppl from overseas to come to this.

Furthermore Tay says that the event can't happen at the planned date because there are renovations at the location. Why doesn't he have a contract already before such an announcement. Why doesn't the owner of the venue call him to inform him about this, but instead he finds out by pure luck.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Smash will probably have a side event at Dreamhack Valencia around here from 18th to 21st July so it'd be good to not clash with that as well.

8Bitman

Smash Master
T^T this could not be a more troll date. I turn 18 on August 4th... If this tourney was 3 days later I would go.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If this tournament ends up being canceled, then Desti's tournament will take place on the same date instead. I'm pretty sure that's their plan.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
It would be awesome that it keeped the same date, just hope everything gets announced soon so everyone can plan ahead.

hit me up if you need any help as well!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The date will almost certainly be moved - the question is just whether it will be earlier or postponed to next year. I really hope it's the former ... Tay will hopefully know after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom