• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighters Legacy (Fighting Game Platform Fighter) Continued - Complete

What Kind of Collectibles would you prefer for this project

• Trophies

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Spirits (More Detailed - ex. descriptions)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
We need more bad guys (apart of Sol of course), so my submit is Yuuki Terumi from BlazBlue.

Yuuki has a great moveset potential with the opportunity of also using moves from Hazama (with the two not only being basically the same person but also using the same weapon) and having the unique mechanic of steal the rival's power gauge. I just think it would be neat.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Also btw I was looking the moveset's doc and I want to ask if I can submit a revision of Terry's moveset, I think we can add more things to Terry (e.g. instead of using the same Buster Wolf and Power/Triple Geyser has Ultimate Attacks could be Power Stream and Rising Force or Stardust Ignition).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Also btw I was looking the moveset's doc and I want to ask if I can submit a revision of Terry's moveset, I think we can add more things to Terry (e.g. instead of using the same Buster Wolf and Power/Triple Geyser has Ultimate Attacks could be Power Stream and Rising Force or Stardust Ignition).
Sure, go for it.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
So then this is my own moveset suggestion for Terry Bogard! There isn't too much changes being mostly some picks in relation to the propierties of his moves and Ultimate Attacks.

Move List
InputAttack
Neutral SpecialPower Wave
Very easy take, the neutral specials are regularly projectile attacks and this is Terry's iconic projectile, mostly unchanged from his appearence in Ultimate with the exception that now the hold version is his HP version of the move in other games like 2002 (very similar to the air version of the move).
Forward SpecialBurn Knuckle
Again this is similar to Smash but unlike that game there is no difference between tap and hold motion.
Back SpecialCrack Shoot
The move doesn't changed at all,.
Up SpecialRising Tackle
Again, unchanged.
Down SpecialPower Dunk
Again a unchanged move.
POWER MovesPower Geyser/Triple Geyser

Ok this is bigger change, first of all now Terry doesn't need to be at 100% damage for do the power moves but you can't longer use the move freely, instead it use a gauge based on Garou: Mark of the Wolves where the gauge has 2 parts, the S Gauge and the P Gauge, if you charge the meter to the P Level you will do stronger version of these supermoves and also get armor during the start of the move being more safe. Apart of that Power Geyser doesn't have any change apart of the P version of the move is the Triple Geyser.

Buster Wolf
This unlike Power Geyser doesn't have any real change apart of the already mentioned P. version of the move that is stronger and gains the aforemented armor.
Ultimate AttackPower Stream (Close)
When Terry is close to the enemy he will do a high jump and then doing a hammer punch striking the ground creating a huge explosion of energy.

Rising Force (Far)
Terry charges towards his opponent, hits him with a shoulder block, followed by a punch and multi-hit Rising Tackle, just like his protegee Rock.
(I didn't find any image sadly)

Another moves:
  • Dash Attack (Power Charge): Now is the Garou's version of the move having the option of follow the attack has a combo.
  • Side Tilt (Quick Burning): Terry does two flaming punches in a row. (No Image)
  • Down Tilt (Fire Kick): Terry does a slide kick like other characters in Smash like Cloud or Joker but it follows with a upper kick. (No Image)

D

Deleted member

1. Juri
2. Baiken
3. Scorpion

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I submit Terry's stage in Garou called Freight Express, the train would be in constant movement referencing the different backgrounds of the stage in each round in Garou .

Edit: Since there is no other submits after a long time, I would include some other stages if isn't a problem.
Paris - Guilty Gear

Dead Pool - Mortal Kombat

Infinite Azure - Tekken

Pao Pao Café - The King of Fighters

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I submit Terry's stage in Garou called Freight Express, the train would be in constant movement referencing the different backgrounds of the stage in each round in Garou .

Edit: Since there is no other submits after a long time, I would include some other stages if isn't a problem.
Paris - Guilty Gear

Dead Pool - Mortal Kombat

Infinite Azure - Tekken

Pao Pao Café - The King of Fighters
Yeah no problem, will help get our stages caught up to fighters anyway. All 5 stage submissions are in.

Next jobs

1. Submit an idea for a new gamemode.

2. Submit an idea for a collectable (like trophies in Smash) & how they could be earned.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1. I think a boss rush would be neat, of course, we need more bosses for do that but I think we can fill some spaces using some powered-up characters already in (e.g. Kyo who already was a boss in his original series in 99).

2. Trophies would be cool but I like the spirits, something similar but more complete (you know, with things like descriptions) would be a cool idea. There is some other similar collectables in MVC3 for example.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Boss Rush will be added as a mode & we will have a poll soon for our collectibles (trophies vs more detailed spirits)

Next job
Submit a new boss idea, boss must originate from fighting game & cant be from street fighter or fatal fury since we already have bosses from those series.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I could submit terumi again, but this time I will go for other boss from SNK:

Mr. Karate (Serious) is my submition of this time. The reason are first for all he is one of the first examples of SNK boss syndrome in history, being even more old than former boss syndrome Rugal. And the other is.... I love Takuma and having him in his Mr. Karate persona would be neat.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Shao Khan 5
Mr. Karate 3
Eyedol 2
Inferno 2

Shao Khan is our next boss.

Next job, nominate a fighter from a company who does not have one yet.

Companies with fighters who are ineligible: Capcom, SNK, Bandai Namco, WB, ArcSys, Sega, Microsoft, & Konami

Resubmitting Sukapon (Nintendo)
Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)

Sukapon
is main character of Nintendo's obscure 1993 game "Joy Mech Fight", released on Famicom exclusively in Japan. He's a pink robot, who was made for militaristic purposes, but he was actually builded for Owarai Comedy.
Then Dr. Walnut became every evil and he tried to take over the world and Sukapon went for adventure to defeat him by fight multiple robots with fighting skills. Each of them had abilities that Sukapon coukd have them. When he was fighting with Honou on Moon, he won and Dr. Walnut became good after that.
After the Game's story, Sukapon returned to his Comedy career.

He could have really interesting moveset potential, like he could throw his head or even could do his Sukapon Roll. His Final Smash could make everyone laugh non-stop, which it makes him more powerful.
He could be Grappler that focuses on Grabbing enemies with his hands.
His Stats would show that he would be middleweight Fighter with no additional movement options.

I nominate him, because he could first Nintendo rep that could join the crossover of Fighting Game platform fighter. Besides that, he could really have unique moveset potential and he would be one of Obscure characters that could join the Roster.
We never had a Nintendo Character, so why not put Sukapon in it?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Kasumi 14
Hyde 12
Sukapon 6
Heart 2
Taffy 2

Kasumi is our new fighter.

Next job, Nominate stages for the BlazBlue & Dead or Alive frachises.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I don't known too much about DoA, but for BlazBlue my election would be:

Monorail: The most similar thing Ragna have has his own stage.

Gate of Judgment: Plot-wise one of the most important locations in the game. If we will have stage bosses then Nu-13 would be a interesing option.

D

Deleted member

An iconic stage from Blazblue. It's a pretty simple stage that you can be thrown off of.

DOA Arena
Would be a wrestling ring like stage with ropes you can jump off. Various DOA characters make background cameos.

Top Bottom