• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Smashboards.

Freaking Xsyven.
YEAH, NAMESEARCH THAT YOU LOSER. :mad:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I told him to go into the kitchen and make me a cake.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
main things i'm mad at are rachel, hakumen being god tier, the new burst system, and the narrator.
narrator makes me want to cut my ears off.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
compared to rachel he's god tier. e_e
but then again, everyone is.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Bang is better than Litchi ATM. Also 2A BloodMelty Blood sucks too. Every fighting game you guys play sucks.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Joe! How could you go from seeing your GF nude, to being heartbroken in the same night!?
Maybe he discovered something about himself.
that was two weeks ago. Litchi is considered the best right now based on the last list I saw.
Those lists aren't really developed from a general consensus, rather from an unnamed player's opinion--that people just so happened to agree with.
Not to impose on those lovely Japanese who've played the game already, but I think Bang is still better than Litchi.
Not that I generally care, I don't like Bang, and there isn't a heterosexual male alive who despises Litchi as much as I do.
I'm sticking with Arakune.
And picking up Tsubaki.
I think I might start playing BlazBlue again tonight.

Knux, are you down?
Of course.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
wow, seriously no new messeges in THAT long!?

annnnyways, we need to have another big fox wifi get together thingy sometime, i miss the good old days T.T

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I'll play!

But my Fox is bad.
lol, its not always fox dittos, its usually just playing stupidly, hell we had a 4 way snake ditto, god that was so stupid XD

but not right now, i gotta sleep, finals tomarow and the morning after.
x.x

lol, all i have to get on my NRM final is a 50% and i pass the class : D

Top Bottom