• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Kuares

Pizza
Seems like everyone here's been busy talking about not talking. Nothing new. as always. Or Short hop Triple Lasers. I do like the idea of fox zombies, I mean 'murrrrr'~ That's what zombie foxes say right?

Anywho, so I'm back! I feel a need to do something for the fox boards. Throw your suggestions out aimlessly!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
@I.S FoxMkloud It's a freeze frame of Fox's <- -> taunt.

@Knuckles Things have been pretty rough so I probably won't be as active as I should be...

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Ahhh, it is difficult to suggest something lol I will keep think of things that other boards have or don't have!
@R4C, "Better luck next time".

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Hey just thought of something: why don't we have a poll for fav Fox costume like the Ness Boards do? That would be pretty cool if we had one. And I'd like to know I'm not the only original Fox out there...

Kuares

Pizza
Oh you guise~

I checked this morning at 4 or something and saw that I.S. and Zeton posted and I thought "Well, lookin pretty slow". Go to work at 5, take a nap, draw lots of drawings, play Dmc3, eat hamburgers, etc. And then I come back to a full page of posts. So unlike the fox boards of olde(faux boreds).

Monthly polls would be good. I got a few good questions to ask yo. You guys can't post survey's last time I heard. If anything, that can be my mod quota for the week. Favorite Fox Fluff Color poll go

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hmm, I don't know, I am new around here lol and never saw a poll here. Well, we can do it, and hope that people comeback! LOL Kuares and your schedule.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I actually have a lot of great information to type up on Fox...but I'm feeling lazy atm :(
Maybe another time or later.

Finally done with my exams btw~~~

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Nice, now when you don't feel so lazy, you can type up some stuff lol. May be we should even compile them as new MU things and guides lol It is 2013 after all....

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
I suggested new MU threads like a month ago...but yeah we seriously need new people. So you guys start wrecking people and make them think Fox is an awesome char :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, you posted this thing at 4:25PM? But.... my comp states that it is 4:23PM...
@Kuares, Also, Fox chat group would be nice for those who can have access to it?

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, further research shows that you came from future (2 mins approximately?) Anyways, indeed it seems to be off by 2

Top Bottom