• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol them circles. When I just have nothing to do, I resort to drawing some shapes lol. I don't know why I draw rectangles, square and circle sometimes lol. May be it's just my sub-consciousness (if you buy into this stuff that is :p) supposedly wanting me to draw something but I have no subject to draw lol

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
By the way, is it weird that I was playing a friend of mine and beating every one of his characters with Fox/Ness/MK, and then went Ness and got 2-stocked by his Ganon. Seemed strange to me.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, well it's not that weird. I mean, what are some chances that you are going to play Ganon and be prepared for that? Tourney place is full of top tier characters and I feel I am better prepared against them than say, Mario lol.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
I'm pretty good at Marth, Snake, ZSS, Fox (with my Ness), Wolf, and a few others, but other higher chars destroy me lol. And some of the lower ones too. But nobody wrecks me like Diddy or TL lol.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, I remember when I got 2 stock'd by ganon when that ex-competitive player that I keep talking about played as him and one other active player calling himself SoulPech here lol. It was embarrassing. So I know how that feels. Well, that was kind of late but this popped up in my mind just now.
Well, regardless of your character Diddy and TL wreck you?

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Yeah. I mean, TL's that are worse than me too. I have the hardset time with TL camping, but oddly n camping from anyone else. And I'm not good at the Diddy MU because of lack of experience.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Probably TL one is due to lack of experience too. I mean, I faced a TL during one of smashfest thing. I almost lost it until he started to make mistake and then I turned it around at the last stock lol. Well, the match ended with him killing himself but still frustrating nonetheless. I faced a Diddy main in training and I basically 2 stock'd him. But I wonder if I could pull the same stuff when he gets better. Because I lost to that ex competitive player when he played Diddy lol. To my credit, he plays a lot of characters so...

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
lol I got 3-stocked by a TL once because I killed myself three times. Man, I hope I don't run into any Diddys this Saturday...

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
Yeah, but there's even more Diddys than that. More like 2-4 or so. Yeah I hope I place high too, but come on, that's not too likely :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, I remember what players in Columbus said, you just have to keep working and first few times will be horrible but should not give up. I know you knew this already but still. If you get more experiences under your belt, higher the chance of you getting top place along with your natural skills and talents!

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
I do. I mean, I've come close to beating PR'd players before. And to date, I've always taken at least a stock off of Reflex (but never beat him obviously). But yeah, I'm not even sure I'm gonna win a set lol.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
DRN, 4GOD, Kismet, BigLou, Mc Pe (but he probs won't be there), LionA, Spade(I've almost beaten him before), and Gadiel( also I have come close to beating him). There are probably a few other notable players but those are all the PR'd players.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Welp, Ohio is basically a weak or semi-dying area is what I heard. Them Michigan people will take us over or something lol.

Top Bottom