• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Mmhmm, that must be so.... still...
Oh, sorry I was occupied :p Well, unfortunately, yeah countryside does not help improve the situation :/

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hmm... NAKAT one of your sig have this image... "tinypic THIS IMAGE OR VIDEO HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED" anyways, I was a conjurer of sort that safeguarded this thread for a while lol.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack, nair, and upair are my favorites. That's not to say they're the moves I use the most, but I just like the way they work a lot.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
The reason why I am not trying to play "Favorites" is because I believe that every move can be viable. Yes, even moves such as Forward Smash and illusion on stage lol. That's why I am trying not to favor some things but I do use those previously listed moves quite more often... By the way, y'all forgot UP SMASH! How could you guys forget Up Smash when you main Fox? :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hopefully you will be dragged back into things :p Well, it seems like many people are just waiting for Smash 4's release. It will be interesting to see what will become of Fox in Smash 4 if they ever choose to show him that is... Probably chances are, they are going to show Mario people mostly because they are like "Nintendo-flagship" characters or sort....

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, I hope so too. Pikachu was and is annoying really. Well, would you look at that fancy Command Fox pic that DM put lol.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
'bout time someone else other than me and r4c posted lol.
That Peach though lol. I dislike Peach with passion lol.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, Sakurai thought it was very creative of him to put Wii Fit Trainer in. If I don't main Fox in the next SSB game, I will main her and yoga everyone to death because your ideal heart rate is 0 :p

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Urk... Well then. I thought the villager was super creative though. I didn't think it was possible for animal crossing to fit into a fighting game.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yeah, I would rather take villager than some Wii Fit Trainer. I don't think I will like her too much but she will be fun to use given her movesets. Villager really looks creative but potentially op imo. Dropping bowling ball looks like a really good for the edges especially with moving platform lol. At least, his seemingly smash attack of growing a tree and then chopping would be slow I would assume.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'm sure Wolf will be in it, but if not I will be sticking to Fox, or the now seemingly bearable Bowser.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol Bowser :p Well, I don't know, people are pessimistic about Wolf's chance of returning atm...I want him to be in.

Top Bottom