• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Because Bowser has always been one of my favorite characters but always had terrible movesets. He looks more promising in SSB4.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Nah, I just let this thread fall into sleep so I can awaken it again and again :p And most of us are now on Skype lol. More like 7 (including me).....

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
So this has been dead for long enough. Uh anyways, anything new for Fox? Been training my Fox but I think I am still yet to learn my things fully and still feel like I have not gotten my basics yet lol.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Father? :fox:
Heh, I wonder his fate according to the lore. Some say he really died while others claim otherwise lol.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
He is assumed dead, but there is still the possibility of him being alive. I played Starfox Command through every possible ending, and on one certain final mission, James's "ghost" appears as a playable character to help beat the level, and can even be used to kill the final boss. Fox notices him and is shocked, but the other characters can't see him and Fox doesn't interact with him again.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Heh, well I believe that Command is not a canon game, at least for me.... Well, I really do hope it is not a canon game because that would really mess up the story lol.
@R4C, you will go somewhere.....

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
If it is, I am 100% certain they will continue off the ending that includes the team coming back together and things pretty much going back to normal. Although the story there seems to take place several years after Assault. If they make another game, it will probably just continue from Assault. IF they make another game...
I don't know where or how I heard about it, but I remember reading something about a potential game in development than included some sort of joint Starfox/Metroid game. I have no clue how legit it is though. I'm going to go look it up now.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I heard about that possibility too but it seems like it was not true.... Well, Assault would be a perfect place to start a sequel because I find most endings so depressing for the team (Command ending)

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I HATED Command's story. It had too many bad things happen to the team, and almost all of the endings were terribly depressing. In pretty much every ending at least one character ended up in some horrible condition. What was really bad was that the default ending, from the first time you play the game and are decision-locked on what missions you go on, was one of the worst.
Oh, here's what I was talking about. http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/19/retros-new-game-to-be-star-fox-metroid-fusion-saga/

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yeah, I think that was the article I read last time I heard... Still, we are not seeing Star Fox game just yet... And yeah that Command story was bad imho. I really did not like the game.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I was addicted to multiplayer for a few weeks before I discovered pretty much no one plays the game. I would leave my DS on searching for a match for a few hours while I played something else on a console. Every now and then I'd find a match.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
What's a good way to cheer up after reading a bunch of creepypasta? I literally spent half my day reading really spooky pokemon creepypastas. And I don't mean that mellow Veridian City stuff.

Top Bottom