• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I am sure she will have her own powers thank you :p I don't know about her appearing on Sm4sh though.... :sadeyes: I will never ditch Fox over Krystal though.

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
There are pretty big rumors that she will appear. If she's anything like ZSS, which she probs won't be lol, I might comain her with Fox.
And, of course, I could never drop :ness:...

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
They prob will, Wolf is pretty popular. I use him a little in Brawl, but I keep him to my self, because I don't think I'm good with him. As long as they keep Fox and Ness, which is almost guaranteed since they're originals, I'm happy :D

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yeah, Fox.... Unless Nintendo decides that they want to load Smash Bros. with Pokemon because they are the money maker and so on lol... Like 90% of cast being Pokemon and Fox, Ness, Samus cut out because of their games being unpopular nowadays and such....

Reckless4Christ

Smash Ace
I don't like him but I used to main him so I know how to play him. So if I didn't main him and just had MK, that'd be a waste of character lol

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, well in one part of my mind, I hope Kirby get his ranges reduced... That's all. Another part, just detests Kirby as an opponent....

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I don't know, I think Sakurai had something to do with MK being so good because he likes Kirby and MK lol. That's what I heard at least.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, I don't know LoZ is a nintendo's one of the most popular ones but I don't think Sakurai had anything to do with the series so... I guess natural bias?

SoulPech

Smash Master
lol, I remember when I got 2 stock'd by ganon when that ex-competitive player that I keep talking about played as him and one other active player calling himself SoulPech here lol. It was embarrassing. So I know how that feels. Well, that was kind of late but this popped up in my mind just now.
Well, regardless of your character Diddy and TL wreck you?

dat namesearch. don't be embarrassed that I beat you w/ bad characters. I actually no what to do in this game.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yes you do know what you are doing :p, and I knew NAKAT and many other people name search themselves lol you bunch of narcissists :troll: And yeah no hard feelings against you lol

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol, figures why whenever I mention your name you respond :p I summon thee NAKAT. Necromancy and conjuration at best.

Top Bottom