• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I say the more the merrier!

Too bad no one else does.

And fff, I had to start writing this paper the day of Nintendo's E3 conference. AHHH! I guess I just won't read anything about it and hopefully I can re-watch the entire stream later.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I didn't get to see it! Stupid PST time!!!

But I did hear StarFox was implied for the 3DS, via an Arwing cameo! Judging by the graphics of Kid Icarus: Uprising, it's gonna be hella sweet. As long as the gameplay is awesome, I don't think I would care that much if it didn't get ported to Wii.

EDIT: CONFIRMED GAMES FOR 3DS!

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=73326

STARFOX 64!

HOLY ****! They have so many awesome games coming out! A new Mario Kart 3DS, Paper Mario, and a new Kingdom Hearts! FFFF. The Kid Icarus game looks amazing too.

I'm happy. I just hope it won't cost too much...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
OMG!!!

it looks amazing. Martha Stewart also blew my mind as a line up title.

would have posted earlier, but i was busy helping clean out a room all day

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm happy. I'm happy! Now just to get through college apps and I'll be home freeeee! (Kind of.)

Requesting ownership of this thread to whatever power there is out there that could bless me with such an honor. (Or at least a title change...)

I miss SauceK.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lets get lost you can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone
Bikini tops, coming o-o-off
Don't be sad when the sun goes down
You'll wake up and I'm not around
I've got to go, oh oh oh oh oh
We'll still have the summer after all

Jenkins

Smash Lord
sorry dudes been busy gettin my life together. Jenks is no longer a nerd i must say ahaha

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Ah, hyped for DKC Returns too. First game I ever played was Donkey Kong Country. I always wanted co-op two player mode, now I am finally getting it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65TT5Ieb4M
Ibliss told me bout that as he was watchiing it.

i had to change my pants afterwords >.>

seriously, a starfox 64 remake with beter graphics and in 3D!

plus a new metriod game!

and then the donkey kong game thats NOT a music rythum game.

*eye twitches*

so.... AMAZING!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Unfortunately, I can't change the title of the thread, but I've already addressed us getting a new mod in the DL-area, among with what KillerJawz said in the closed matchup-thread. :)
Also, I agree; new Kid Icarus, Star Fox remake, Epic Kirby, new Golden Sun... iCame.

Also, I'd like to get to know the people who came here while I wasn't paying real attention. Tell me about yourself! :D

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Uh hi I'm new here. :)
Wow, hi new guy, nice to meet you. :D

<3

The fact that there's no Castlevania game announced for the 3DS makes me :(

iMad
Konami's working on Lord of the Shadows (I think it was called? I hardly remember the subtitles of the Castlevania games, they all sound so similar, lol), and MGS for the 3DS, as well.
Hardly ANY company but the console company presents more than one starting title, especially not if they wanna keep surprises for other events. And knowing Konami, they do.

Top Bottom