• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
SH with the Control stick and buffer the Uair with the Cstick. Hope that makes things easier for you, I have no problem SH Uair AC'ing anymore doing it that way.

RPK

Smash Lord
Hm...I think I did it that way at one point. Kept messing it up when doing it out of a run @_@ The way Im trying it right now is I SH with X and then use like...Not the palm of my hand, but part where the thumb area is? I dont know what part of the palm that is @_@ but I kinda do it like that right now. Cant practice it though T3T No wii

Zephil

Smash Ace
Sup guys!!! I came back from my long retirement and I am ready to improve my Fox to new levels!!

Hello to everybody, people that remember me and also the people that don't.

I am learning new tricks by changing my X to specials to practice SHTL and other new things I am practicing.

Glad to be back :)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Hm...I think I did it that way at one point. Kept messing it up when doing it out of a run @_@ The way Im trying it right now is I SH with X and then use like...Not the palm of my hand, but part where the thumb area is? I dont know what part of the palm that is @_@ but I kinda do it like that right now. Cant practice it though T3T No wii
you dont need to do that, its just practise.TKD taught me to use up to help with the timing, i use X then up and A, although i have tap jump off.but it just takes practise, it will be difficult at first but it will get easyer, trust me :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Sup guys!!! I came back from my long retirement and I am ready to improve my Fox to new levels!!

I am learning new tricks by changing my X to specials to practice SHTL and other new things I am practicing.

Lol welcome back man! It's been a while! =D

Welcome back Zephil! We got some Foxy treats in store for you!

How's the tourney scene in Panama? Still terrible scrub rules?
LOL! I was gonna ask the same thing. Light is da bess!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

welcome back :3

Variable

Smash Ace
Welcome back Zephil. :)

EDIT: We currently have 9 people viewing the fox boards... Ten with me right now. That's the most out of all of the character boards. :)

Zephil

Smash Ace
Welcome back Zephil! We got some Foxy treats in store for you!

How's the tourney scene in Panama? Still terrible scrub rules?
Lol welcome back man! It's been a while! =D

LOL! I was gonna ask the same thing. Light is da bess!
welcome back :3
Welcome back Zephil. :)

EDIT: We currently have 9 people viewing the fox boards... Ten with me right now. That's the most out of all of the character boards. :)
Welcome back Zephil!

Oh man 10 people viewing the Fox Boards? and most of them members?

Lol
Yhanks for the greetings :) is good to be back :bee: . Well the tourney scene in Panama is horrible, the good thing is that lately they are allowing the MLG rules completely but the amount of tourneys have decreased a lot :( .

The good news is that I am transfering to Louisville University in Kentucky on August so soon I will became Midwest hell yeah!! :chuckle::chuckle:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Dude, Fox is always the most popular character on SWF.
Melee, guys...

Oh, ninja'd by NKB... by several hours lol. He da bess, favorited the funniest cardcaptors video ever.

Well the tourney scene in Panama is horrible, the good thing is that lately they are allowing the MLG rules completely but the amount of tourneys have decreased a lot :( .

The good news is that I am transfering to Louisville University in Kentucky on August so soon I will became Midwest hell yeah!! :chuckle::chuckle:
I was gonna say to start hosting your own tourneys...

But coming to the US is even more awesome! Maybe we can meet at some nationals eventually?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Actually, I was talking about these boards, and by "popular" I meant, we have the coolest people that are active. I haven't been to the melee boards in a long time.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Melee, guys...

Oh, ninja'd by NKB... by several hours lol. He da bess, favorited the funniest cardcaptors video ever.

I was gonna say to start hosting your own tourneys...

But coming to the US is even more awesome! Maybe we can meet at some nationals eventually?
Hope to go to nationals, I wanted to go to Apex 2 but I can't, maybe for the next big tourney.

Guys can somebody give me a summary of the most important changes in fox metagame in the couple of months. I already know everything about TKD hype and SHTL awesomeness but I suppose you have been studying a lot the aspects of Nair (that move is broken if used correctly :chuckle:). What can you tell me about Nair and any other new discovery? :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey guys I heard TKD has been doing amazingly well with Fox lately. Anyone here watched his recent videos and can link to some ones they'd recommend? :D

Variable

Smash Ace

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Anyway on a side note check this out. Click on Fox to play the video.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Do+a+barrel+roll#/d1mived
Lmao the end.

This song is godlike if you haven't heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwME4M3poa4

Also, I need your help guys. I know there's a perfume (or more than one) called "(something) by (someone, like Britney Spears or Beyonce or whoever)"

so yeah, I need you guys to tell me what that brand of perfume is .... _____ by _____

x_x

Asce

Smash Apprentice
Well since were all on the whole music topic, does anyone know where to get good Corneria mixes? Like the ones used In Chaos' video and stuff? It can be any type of Corneria remix. That barrel roll Remix was cool too, I liked it.

Variable

Smash Ace
Well since were all on the whole music topic, does anyone know where to get good Corneria mixes? Like the ones used In Chaos' video and stuff? It can be any type of Corneria remix. That barrel roll Remix was cool too, I liked it.
Corneria stuff? No.

But!

I've been looking for good remixes and songs for montages and stuff for a very long time and I can say the artist Two Steps From Hell is the best orchestra music I've ever heard. My Fav song from them is smell of victory, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gxFGSCnD74) but I've yet to hear a bad song by them. :) Look them up sometime.

EDIT:

BTW It's 1:30 in the morning and I had Photoshop open and I was bored so I made these... Anyone can use them. I just made them for fun. I'll probably do the entire cast just for fun. THAT'S how bored I get sometimes... Not sure why they aren't transparent. I made them that way.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
^ Fix'd.

And wow, those were some awesome remixes. I really wish they would use that second one in a video or something.

Here's a Corneria remix if anyone was looking for one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjZHFCm59M

It's okay, a little too edgy imo.
Actually, I was talking about these boards, and by "popular" I meant, we have the coolest people that are active. I haven't been to the melee boards in a long time.
Oh well that's cool and all, but it's not like we have many big names here :(...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Oh..., I didn't realize I was among the "coolest people that were active". Thank you very much! I'll take the compliment with much gratitude.

And lol, I know the issue for one of the pictures was that it was saved as a jpg. The other one I think Variable just forgot to erase/hide the white background before saving it.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Oh..., I didn't realize I was among the "coolest people that were active". Thank you very much! I'll take the compliment with much gratitude.

And lol, I know the issue for one of the pictures was that it was saved as a jpg. The other one I think Variable just forgot to erase/hide the white background before saving it.
thats one of the annoying things about photoshop if you don't pay attention when you save stuff. stupid white backgrounds....

lol

Variable

Smash Ace

Lol nah idk what was happening. I tried for like an hour to fix those. I saved them both as GIF's, then edited my post, then saved them as png's then edited them. I did that numerous times... And When I was working with them they had a transparent background, but whenever I uploaded them, they had a white background. It was annoying. Anywho, thanks for fixing them and anyone can use them I thought they were pretty cool.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also, I need your help guys. I know there's a perfume (or more than one) called "(something) by (someone, like Britney Spears or Beyonce or whoever)"

so yeah, I need you guys to tell me what that brand of perfume is .... _____ by _____

x_x
No really, halp! Some of you must have seen the commercials or advertisements of whatever!

like, "Passion by Light93"
would be an example name of a nonexistant perfume.

I want to make a parody sig of that called "Combos by Fox"

Mosquitoes are attracted to people who just ate bananas
Did not know that, thanks, Snapple facts!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
apparently it's Obsession by Calvin Klein, but thanks for the examples, it's what I needed I guess.

I was thinking something like this

but not hideous

lol

Top Bottom