• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
NOOO DADDY. It's not what you think! I was just trying to fit in! All the cool kids are doing it!

*Bambi eyes*

Pleeeease unground me. I have a tourney this next Saturday I reeeally want to go to!

Didn't you see the post where I hugged you ten-thousand times? Doesn't that mean anything!

... Did I disappoint you...?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You don't need to worry about missing your tournament. I see the cause of the problem.

Your grounding is that you are not allowed to talk with NKB for a week.

Yep, I'm disappointed you got peer pressured by him.

I still love you of course. :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You don't need to worry about missing your tournament. I see the cause of the problem.

Your grounding is that you are not allowed to talk with NKB for a week.

Yep, I'm disappointed you got peer pressured by him.

I still love you of course. :)
OMFG Xiivi!!! I love you! Such a loving parent.

I am a bad role model.

Light how old are you anyways?

I need to know if I'm your big brother.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay Daddy, it's gonna suck not talking to NKB, but at least I still get to go to the tourney. However, don't blame him, he didn't encourage me to look anything else up, he just got me interested.

Can I maybe just... not click or search anything NKB posts for the next week instead? I'd love your forever!

EDIT: And sorry whoever is asking me about my age, I can not respond to you at this moment.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
That trick doesn't work. I know you're going to love me forever anyway. :p

You did something bad and have to take the punishment!

Be happy I'm not SCOTU, he'd have gotten out the belt!

Zephil

Smash Ace
NOOO DADDY. It's not what you think! I was just trying to fit in! All the cool kids are doing it!

*Bambi eyes*

Pleeeease unground me. I have a tourney this next Saturday I reeeally want to go to!

Didn't you see the post where I hugged you ten-thousand times? Doesn't that mean anything!

... Did I disappoint you...?
ROFL!!! Xivii is a tough dad

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Aw man... I knew that shoulda have not worked...

But what if I was lying about doing something bad! Maybe I didn't do anything at all!

Or maybe I'm doing it right now to be rebellious!

Sorry Daddy, I know arguing won't help anything. This is much better than the belt.

And yeah MD, I would love for you to be my cousin... but then who's my uncle? Xiivi has to decide if I'm going to be a single child forever.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Light's real SWF parents died long ago. I adopted him with my wife, however she found herself in a tragic car accident. Thus it's just me, the single dad with my only son Light.

Splet is our slaveMaid. However she acts as a loving female taking care of Light.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh man fox thread...you moved about 5-6 pages on 40 posts per page since I last got the chance to look at you. Sorry that I didn't read it all o_o

So what exactly is going on in here? Did Light do something bad? >=(

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
this chat is too funny. goes from anime, to cleaning up with scented napkins, and now we are about to have the first official fox family tree. we should put it on a shirt, and make it mandatory to purchase a shirt and wear it to every brawl event to be considered a fox main. im going to probably be some random 3rd cousin twice removed or something...

Zephil

Smash Ace
in the last couple of pages was decided that I am Xivii´s and Light´s cool neighbor that always do BBQ parties... NKB stated that he has never ROFL so much in a day... Xivii grounded Light because he was watching Bible Black (I think so... don´t remember so much exactly... the point is that he is grounded)
Oh and the Fox family tree is being discussed

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I hate you all, so I guess I'm the older brother that left the family to do something meaningful with his life.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I wanna be the older cousin who works for a living and spends most of his liesure time wif some kickass nerdy hobby~! :3

:3

Top Bottom