• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Why is it so hard for us to be at the same tournament?
Because it is literally my one goal in life to avoid contact with you.

We need to play again. I've improved a lot since last time we played. Come out to another tournament sometime, alright?
I come out to a handful of tournaments lol it's Lakeland that comes to 1 a year.
My body is ready.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, just let cody know if its happening this saturday still. and by extension, he'll let me know

I wont come on either the 21s or 28th, if that even means anything (it shouldnt)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Also the 12/21 R U Game will not be easy money pretty sure all of Tampa regular players are going to that one. I'll be hard pressed to get top 5 myself with how little I play :laugh:

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Well I did my best but were gonna have to reschedule for the 28th I'm changing the thread as we speak BUT on the bright side I worked out a deal with the venue I was talking to for the next six months SO this will be the last tournament using this venue :D

So this tournament will be on the 28th an then our next tournament will be hosting at my venue next month the 26th where 100 PERCENT OF THE POT GOES BACK TO PLAYERS so a sad an good day at the same time since I'll have that venue for the next six months

So yeah I'm really sorry for the inconvenience guys :( but hopefully everyone can still make it on the 28th (especially Cody)

and you not being there matters to me GDX :(

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Well I did my best but were gonna have to reschedule for the 28th I'm changing the thread as we speak BUT on the bright side I worked out a deal with the venue I was talking to for the next six months SO this will be the last tournament using this venue :D

So this tournament will be on the 28th an then our next tournament will be hosting at my venue next month the 26th where 100 PERCENT OF THE POT GOES BACK TO PLAYERS so a sad an good day at the same time since I'll have that venue for the next six months

So yeah I'm really sorry for the inconvenience guys :( but hopefully everyone can still make it on the 28th (especially Cody)

god dammit....ill be there tho on the 28th

Mattopia

Smash Rookie

Dang this sucks! Alright hopefully I can still make it for the 28th.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Lucky you guys being able to make the 28th, sad to say that I will be out of town... One of these days I'll make it to a damn event... until then yet another tourney missed. -_-

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Minor inconvenience for me... I'll find someone to smash this weekend tho.

Mayhaps someone would like to practice?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah ***** now that I go nowhere to go its cleaning and anime marathon/capcom cup day, with two scoops of gym inbetween

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
also anytime you see me say a 5 star blurted word, its always the n word. every time

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
The 28th is actually looking better for me, seeing as my ride won't return any of my messages as we speak.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
LOL OK OK OK WE MAY HAVE SECURED A VENUE! We don't get confirmation till tommorrow, so until then its just the 28th. But if so, we will still do it saturday. Traffic will be a b***** so we'll be lenient on registration. if its tommorrow. 100% of the pot goes back

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
ugh im so bummed out right now I was hype af all week if me an pie can be some clutch masters though seeing as how I just got into contact with him we could possibly make something work for this saturday it just involves some begging from my venue because well heres the deal basically.

the venue i got cost 180$ to rent i don't have said 180 dollars atm because of traffic tickets :/ so me and pie are trying to scrape together said cash for saturday tomorrow the chances of this happening are very slim but if by some miracle it does happen then I will inform everyone immediately we've got a hundred the last 80 is just the problem so yeah developments still kind of occurring.

This is like the cliffhanger to an anime DX

P.S: sorry for toying with everyones emotions :( i hate when these kind of things happen

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Gahh, I'm so lost right now. With the possible change in date, and my ride not contacting me idk what I'm gonna do. Unless someone wants to come pick me up if it is this saturday. I don't have a lot for gas money, but I make up for it in friendship! :D

As a bonus I also make a pretty good doubles partner, if I do say so...

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
everyone is lost its most likely going to be kept the 28th though it seems to be looking better for everyone but hey you never know where do you live btw if this doesn't go down saturday i may hold a smashfest instead for practice and such

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
****ing Hell Poinciana. This thread was a goddamn emotional roller coaster. If I hyperventilate and/or have a heart attack, you ****ers are paying my medical bills.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
I think they plan to have one because they had to postpone the tournament. Don't quote me on that though.
sorry for double post but yeah quote him on that XD

but to expand on this thought basically to make up for the fact that we had to push the tournament back and well we feel really bad about that we wanted to make it up to those who were itching to play some smash by hosting a smashfest next weekend which is the weekend before the tourney come one come all get your practice in come have a good time play friendlies mms whatever take it as an apology from us to you and some last minute practice

the address of the smashfest is 535 bristol circle taking place december 21st from 11am to whenever everyone gets tired food we would like to be a potluck everyone bringing food to contribute to the long day of smash for more details message myself or pie or just call pies cell phone hopefully a lot can make it out for our apology/smashfest lol and setups are always nice again were really sorry guys see you next week and if not then the 28th :)

Nemy

群れ
Not even mad. Some things are out of our control.

But if you guys somehow come up with something for saturday Ill try and make it out. If its a tournament definitely. Smashfest maybe.

So far ive got no plans for the 28th so thats cool.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Well were definitely going to have smash fest on the 21st an the tournament the 28th. this Saturday I don't think we can come up with anything I just felt bad cus of all the hype and then to get hit with that is very frustrating to pie and myself as TOs

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
and fukkk....yeah i can probably go the smashfest... so there is no possible way to do anything saturday?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Just run a $1 bracket if there's even enough people. Winner take all.

Top Bottom