• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
its ok guys, i got an A in calculus and a B in organic chemistry, all hope is not lost. hype restored.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah, I remember the days of Calc 1. Good times, good times

Calc 2, slightly worse times. Havn't done Calc 3 yet, but the battle is approaching...

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I start college in January. Going for my Masters in Mathematics & Statistics. I bet I'll get all the Calc!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You'll get all of every math that exists. Unfortunately that includes Statistics (which I personally hated. Wasn't hard, just a BS topic)

also you get props from me, because I love math

Nemy

群れ
Hopefully I can make the 28th. The person I was going with cant so Ill have to find another way.

Whether I can make the smashfest or not is up to if Broon wants to go.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If any of you guys go, I'll see you at R U Games on the 12/21 date, cause I have to run the tourney again :laugh: #loudniggas

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
smash
So I'd like to know cus I've been wondering who can say there confirmed for the smash fest and or the tournament on the 28th
So I'd like to know cus I've been wondering who can say there confirmed for the smash fest and or the tournament on the 28th
smashfest? when/where ans whatnot? Also I want to go on the 28th...

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I know. I came to this thread. Saw the date change. Expected results, because I didn't know about the date change up until today.

Thanks hun.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll try to come on 12/28, but no promises. Really want to play pool/foosball again

QueenOfBones

Smash Rookie
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but is there an age requirement? (If this is general knowledge I apologize, I wasn't sure.) I'd love to make it, but from the sound of it, I'm younger then the majority of you.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but is there an age requirement? (If this is general knowledge I apologize, I wasn't sure.) I'd love to make it, but from the sound of it, I'm younger then the majority of you.
I'm 17. There's never an age requirement for Smash tournaments. Just come on down and hang around with us, we're all nice people.

'cept Myran, dude's such a whackjob :troll:

Even if you're like 14, just come to one. Everyone I know in the Smash community is older than me, some of them topping 20. It's natural.

QueenOfBones

Smash Rookie
Alright, thanks for letting me know! (I feel so welcomed! :)) I hopefully will be able to go, as long as nothing comes up.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'm 17. There's never an age requirement for Smash tournaments. Just come on down and hang around with us, we're all nice people.

'cept Myran, dude's such a whackjob :troll:

Even if you're like 14, just come to one. Everyone I know in the Smash community is older than me, some of them topping 20. It's natural.
WHY ME!?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'm actually a 7 year old master of jujitsu, and will beat anyone up who does not meet my age requirements!

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I'm a 10 year old Pokemon master. I have been for the last 16 years.

Top Bottom