• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
**** guys, I can't find the moon. Send help. I think we lost it.

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
Is MK banned? I don't play Brawl anymore so if I show up I have to default to playing him or else I'm just gonna play Ganon...

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Not sure if mk will be banned yet will probably vote on it the day of
May I remind you that most of the metagame is centered around beating MK. I voted for no ban at all but I would switch to singles not doubles to even the score.

If you HAVE to ban him for breaking the game (like he does) at least consider an IC ban. Wobbling isn't the fairest of strategies...

It took me half a life time to master Marth (and by master I mean not suck TOO bad), it took me not 45 minutes to learn how to zero death wobble.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
At least ICs have some bad/fair matchups. Hell, even Ike is 50/50 with them.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Can't wobble in Brawl. You can chaingrab to death though. I don't see why MK needs to go. It's not like its an unknown match-up.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Guys the only character up for discussion for ban will only be mk just because you don't like certain things about other characters does not constitute them being banned lol

In my personal opinion I don't think he should be banned but again this will be put to a vote the day of

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Guys the only character up for discussion for ban will only be mk just because you don't like certain things about other characters does not constitute them being banned lol

In my personal opinion I don't think he should be banned but again this will be put to a vote the day of
It sounds to me like you're a MK SYMPATHIZER!

Nemy

群れ
Lol. Im just saying, the game is 5(?) years old. We should all know what to expect or how to deal with MK. If he's banned, whatever. If he isnt, whatever.

And trying to ban ICs? U SCARED BRUH?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Lol. Im just saying, the game is 5(?) years old. We should all know what to expect or how to deal with MK. If he's banned, whatever. If he isnt, whatever.

And trying to ban ICs? U SCARED BRUH?
Are you talking to me? If so I'm trying to ban every top tier except Olimar.

Top Bottom