• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
All the control options I had over it disappeared for some reason, I'm trying to figure it out. There's not even the map or anything anymore.

Hell, I can't even change the time or anything. The more i try to edit it, the worse it gets.....

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Basically got my final "A-okay" for this from my parents. Looks like I'm good to go!

so very small chance I'll actually be able to attend, but just wanted to comment that the 75/25 is silly. Just stick with 60/30/10
Finally, a chance!

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Ohh I haven't got to play you yet...
Not yet? I've been doing a lot of Ice Climbers recently, but I also play Marth (not well) and Meta Knight (a little better than Marth or ICs).

I don't get to play a lot of Olimar players, so I'd love to play you.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm not going- but please don't ban MK. Running from your fears will leave you susceptible to future encounters with the wannabe star warrior. It's 2013 going on 2014. Any MK should be as easy as fighting him in the Kirby games lol

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'm not going- but please don't ban MK. Running from your fears will leave you susceptible to future encounters with the wannabe star warrior. It's 2013 going on 2014. Any MK should be as easy as fighting him in the Kirby games lol
What if the MK is good?

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
LIKE FOR PICTOCHAT AS A STARTER*

*I have absolutely no bearing over the rules of this tourney.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Stage hazards are part of the fun. Gotta be alert at all times. Love the BS that happens. Always cracks me up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yo cody can I catch a ride with you to this and cover all tolls? I just don't want to drive :laugh:

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Yo cody can I catch a ride with you to this and cover all tolls? I just don't want to drive :laugh:
If i am driving of course, but im not entirely sure if i am. i might be getting a ride from mattopia's crew. but ill let you know by tomorrow

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Jeff's not coming. He has work. I'd like to catch a ride instead of driving alone anyone in the UCF area going?

Top Bottom