• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC3 - Midwest vs West (ITS DONE)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Sars_Pirate said:
ANd I actually got to see vids of a lot of smashers I've never seen before.
I like seeing new smashers. I think there should be like a sub-Pro crew battle at FC6. That way we can see a glimpse into the rising smash generation. I noticed one pro make a statement that the recent MLG was boring and largely predictable as far as smash was concerned. So maybe along-side those big pro crew battles there should be an alternate crew battle for various other smashers in the region.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
The only thing I was upset about was Vidjo's performance. Vidjo's my homie so I was upset that he didn't demolish like I know he can.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm taking the torrent tracker offline for a few hours - I'm sticking a new harddrive in my computer.

I'll put the torrent back up when I'm sure everything's running nice and stable again.

There's only 4 peers at the moment anyway, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Tink

Smash Hero
the MW didnt even talk trash either, heh. its was all EC and then we get trashed talked. lmao, was mad funny though.

Banned via Administration
the good = darkrain
the hilarious = killaor
the bad = ken's annoying *****y sisters

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
5150 said:
the good = darkrain
the hilarious = wes
the bad = the annoying ***** in the background WHO THE **** IS SHE
You are prob thinking of KillaOR - he's the one yelling the most

I believe "the bad" , you are refering to Ken's two sisters sitting next to the camera.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow that is one big file...i'm dl'ing it just to have it whenever i wanna watch it but i saw it on google video and it was awesome. darkrain is too good. ken's fox was beastin too. i have to say one of the best parts was when kens sister was like" you shut the *** up!!" that was greatness.

-hiroshi

Drephen

Smash Master
sephirothken said:
didn't I own you? learn how to do something else besides grab and down smash noob

dayyuuuummmmmmmm ken's trash talking me

dont make me start a war now lol

that was actually watty on my name saying that stuff but whatever

oh and ken just some friendly advice, stop getting grabbed and hit by my downsmash

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
I like how when Ken asked to play a peach player as fox the midwest sent out the sheik just to spite him. Because fox certainly does better against peach than sheik. *wonders how people are so stupid*

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Make me read through 4 pages of posts...

Lol. thanks whoever was seeding overnight, I just left my computer on at a steady 15kbps and all was well.

That said: HOLY ****!
That was rediculously amazing. Still there was a lack of Sheik ownage...
Anyways, Ken, your fox is mental! Probably may favourite player/character combination to watch. Uairs for everyone, eh?

I agree that Darkrain's combo was mad but I think Vidjo's combo vs Ken was just as good. 75%... *drools*

Lol glad to hear KillaOR stuck around.

Thanks again Bach! You're the man!

This was probably answered somewhere but nonetheless: Was there a Mid-west vs East crew battle?

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
just to get this right and help people out...

To seed , all i need to do is leave my torrent program running after i DL the file and it will auto-seed, or do i have to publish it or something(i just got torrent last night, so i dont know much about it)

thx to those who are seeding

RapE

Smash Ace
Dope dropped the ball and i say this cause i know him.....should have been takagi but he was slackin.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i challenge anyone to the best marf in the mw. 20$ and a side of pride?

i dont play marf but i will bahaha

man i wish i knew how to play falco then =/

cF=)

Smash Lord
I still can't believe how large is the population of "Happy campy player" WC have. Average of like 80% the time MW had to attack first and then they got punished >.>

It goes on also for the East vs West crew match... I mean, it's nice to win but lasering 50 damage on someone is just boring IMO.

Tink

Smash Hero
whoops!!!! sorry for the double post!

rofl, the mathos sooo got like 76% with lazers :p.

Banned via Administration
BACH said:
You are prob thinking of KillaOR - he's the one yelling the most

I believe "the bad" , you are refering to Ken's two sisters sitting next to the camera.
lol, k

ill edit

ken learn to control your sisters, this is not halo 2, we do not kill each other over a video game

Top Bottom