• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC3 - Midwest vs West (ITS DONE)

David1231RC

Smash Rookie
I watched the whole thing, along with the East vs. West coast crew battle. Both were awesome!

One thing I noticed was that I could skip around with the East vs. West coast one, but how come I can't on the Midwest vs. West coast one? The fastfoward and rewind are also disabled... is there anyway I can change this?

I downloaded both from from Filefront, and the main reason was so I can skip around! I was dismayed that one of them couldn't, and that I wasted 4 hrs DLing it.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Wow that is pretty strange...
Lol count yourself lucky. 4 hours to download? Took me 30 :dizzy:

Hope FC6 Regionals are this popular, mostly because I'm going to it.

David1231RC

Smash Rookie
Digamma said:
Wow that is pretty strange...
Lol count yourself lucky. 4 hours to download? Took me 30 :dizzy:

Hope FC6 Regionals are this popular, mostly because I'm going to it.
Ya I guess I am lucky... but my cable should be DLing much faster than what it did. It was DLing the 370MB file at less than 50 KB a sec, when it should be DLing at 200 KB. Oh ya, does yours let you skip around? Also, how big is your file.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how the file size could possibly be different but my EC vs WC is 606mb and my MW vs WC is 481mb. I can seek on both files.
Keep in mind I Dled MWvWC via the Torrent, although I still don't see how that would make a difference. If you are concerned about the seeking, try using a different player: I.E. WinAmp, DivX Player, Quicktime, Windows Media something along those lines.

David1231RC

Smash Rookie
I think my computer decided to only DL 363MB... even though the download thing said it was like 480MB. That is really wierd... Also, I don't have anything else that will open the file, but I don't think its a Windows Media Player problem.

EDIT: It also works on RealPlayer, but I can't seek on that either. If its not gonna work, I should just try and DL it again sometime, but thats not gonna be anytime soon. :(

Also, my East vs West one is closer to the size of yours, at 606MB. Maybe something happened to the Midwest vs West one, so I can't seek on it, yet the DL went fine with the East vs West, so I can. Thats really wierd though, as I got them both from FileFront, the same server, and the same host (erikthedead).

ReEDIT: I downloaded it again, and it seemed to have been happy and downloaded all 481MB of it this time. Suprisingly, it took me less than an hour to download. :D

Zero34

Smash Lord
yeah, so can someone PLEASE rehost this? i load at 5 kb per second now and it always ends up corrupted. yousendit or even rapidshare. thanks

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'll send you a PM about it so as not to clutter up the forums...

Everyone can continue with the business of loving this video >_>

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I finally D/Led it! Awesome, I like it when someone said that Mana or Crash(I forget) had a better Samsu than Wes and Wes was all like "What?" I thought it was funny when KillaOR was constantly yelling when that one guy was playing Jigglypuff. Really funny. Also, Darkrain ain't right.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
im curious... is there a midwest vs east battle? or some other crew battle from FC3?

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Jeffz0r said:
Who's covering the song ''California Dreamin'' at the beginning of the vid?
Somebody answer this man's question! I come into this thread every day hoping it's been answered. We all eagerly await, BACH.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I watched it all now:) It was cool! WEST side FTW^^
Sorry for double posting>.>

Wuss

Smash Champion
For the computer smart people, I want to download the east vs west FC3 crew battle, but once it is downloaded, it wont open. It says that it isnt a movie file, which it obviously is. I tried changing some settings on the file but nothing changed. Any ideas?

anti_dan

Smash Apprentice
Ken was just amazing in the vid. I was kinda surprised at how poorly Isai and DSF played though :(

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
When you take four stocks off of one f the best in midwest who's very good against foxes and then one against a Falco who ***** Foxes, you don't play poorly. DSF did alright taking 3 stocks off with his four.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
[GMC]C2 said:
When you take four stocks off of one f the best in midwest who's very good against foxes and then one against a Falco who ***** Foxes, you don't play poorly. DSF did alright taking 3 stocks off with his four, I doubt he cared about this crew battle either though.
thats a funny juan.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i still think the MW played poorly =/ at FC6 we are owning the WC no questions asked.

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Devl said:
I have a bit of a problem, i can view the video fine on google video, but when i go to download it from filefront, it starts the download, but then basically slows down to almost a stop, and it is nearly frozen in place. What is the problem, is it my comp or something else?
I have the SAME problem. What is the solution??

anti_dan

Smash Apprentice
[GMC]C2 said:
When you take four stocks off of one f the best in midwest who's very good against foxes and then one against a Falco who ***** Foxes, you don't play poorly. DSF did alright taking 3 stocks off with his four.

But...it was Isai. I expected something kenlike. But then again Ken played insanely.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Well, this vid has had it's run, but it's about time to take it off of sticky status... getting a bit crowded with stickies.

Xelyst

-_-
holy shiat o_x Darkrain was so the higlight of the Midwest in that CB ^^

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
I posted this video on the video compilation forum plus the west vs east video a while back (before he changed the format)

favorite was darkrain

Was there a midwest vrs east video

Thats the one I wanna see

Top Bottom