• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC3 - Midwest vs West (ITS DONE)

Mav

Furries For The Win
WTF indeed.

And about the 2000kbps download speed, it's furry magic ^_^

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
The fortold apocalypse is nigh!

FileFront is dead! Or at least dying... *cough* MIRROR *cough*

Btw 2.7... ouch...

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Digamma said:
Btw 2.7... ouch...
Oh it gets better... sometimes it hits zero. It'll sit there a while and then start up again as if to say, "Oh crap! He's watchin' me! I suppose I better do some work..."

Yeah, I'm thinkin' a mirror is necessary. FileFront doesn't realize that it has to satisfy a big smash community.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
We need to all PayPal $2 to like one person and have that person purchase some huge bandwidth for smash vids. Anyone that DOESN'T submit the donation can't download from the uberly awesome server. :chuckle:

*reads my post again* Hey, that wouldn't be a bad idea. *starts hunting for good web hosts*

Mav

Furries For The Win
I've all ready given up on the thought of downloading from FileFront. I'll wait for a Mirror or a Torrent.

Doraki

Smash Lord
I like it when it goes at 0.8 kb/sec and it says that there is 168 hours left...
And then it suddenly goes around 200 kb/sec and goes back to 0.0 ...
-_-

Mav

Furries For The Win
I feel so none computer leet. What am I supposed to do with the Torrent? Someone who is leet please respond too a noob such as myself.

RapE

Smash Ace
Bach i was Bittorrent and then there was an error in the connecting to tracker anyone got any ideas?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I remember the old days when I would praise Allah if I got more than 4kb/s. This is going 25... still kinda sucks.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Maverick said:
I feel so none computer leet. What am I supposed to do with the Torrent? Someone who is leet please respond too a noob such as myself.
You have to download a BitTorrent program. It's essentially a complicated P2Pfile sharing program. Just install it it's not hard to figure out.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Im going at 37.6 kbps at the moment but early on I was going at like 7.. 14 hours of downloading = not cool o_O But hey if my dl speed keeps going up like this who knows, maybe I'll be downloading at like uber speed in about an hour!

Anyway, I cant wait to watch all this, I was hoping they would throw some match action into the updates on Google vid but I guess it didnt happen. I must satisfy my match action needs! :laugh:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well, I'm gonna wait a few days so the Internet lines can cool down. It is clear from this thread alone that everyone is trying to access it. :(

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Buzz said:
Well, I'm gonna wait a few days so the Internet lines can cool down. It is clear from this thread alone that everyone is trying to access it. :(
Good idea, i got the torrent working but it was at like 1kbps... NOT gonna happen.
I'll probably end up DLing it at school. T3 connection there, DL at about 400kbps

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wow, Torrents like me. Every few seconds it spikes to like 300 kb/s...Though, normally it runs at about...10...u.u Oh well. It will help in the end of all things, letting you guys download it faster. Aren't I such a nice guy? ^_^

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Torrent speeding up as more seeds are created.

over 1 meg a second d/l shared w/ 33 people - sooo

that's what? around 33k per person atm?

jjl

Smash Apprentice
Edit: PLEASE do not post this link outside of smashboards. If it makes its way to the general public, like the last one did, I'll be forced to take this mirror down early, since there will just be way too many downloads. The server can handle the normal smashboards crowd though.

Edit2: so the mirror seems a bit slow right now... never underestimate the downloading power of smashboards!

I put up a mirror, which will only be around temporarily:
http://jjl.mit.edu/public/Midwest_vs_West_FC3_Regional_Crew_Battle.zip

I had to put it in a zip, since I can tell people all I want to "RIGHT CLICK SAVE TO DISK" but nobody will follow the instruction.

Start your engines!

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Finally, I'm downloading steady at 10kbps on Bit Torrent. Not great but I'll leave it on overnight and all will be well. Thanks to everyone seeding.

Charoo

Smash Champion
hmm i hope people who r dling with bittorent leave it on after they are finish. Help other people out! =)

Mav

Furries For The Win
Just finished watching the Vid. Very well done BACH. You are top-teir.

Darkrain = Ownage

Ken = Ownage

Fridtjof

Smash Apprentice
So is someone dowloading this from me at the same time that I am downloading it from someone else?

I've never used BitTorrent before.

Top Bottom