• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

Sago

Smash Lord
hey gary if im in point on that weekend can you give me a ride to the tourny..also cwolf and quaz are still looking for teammates last time i checked?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
we need to work this mess out chexr, cause tink said here hes teaming with you but he said over aim hes teaming with me. now the way i see it me and tink are destined to be together and you're just some hussy homewrecker, agreed?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
At first I thought to myself This will be awesome...go to the tourney then come back and play Brawl!

Then I remembered. ****.

Sago

Smash Lord
ok dragmire...its just gross how you already have that many posts...i cant even figure out where your posting to get that many?...BRAWL BORDS..i hate those, but thank gary ill be in point that weekend then probly so tally ho....if gary gives me a ride there CAN I GET A RIDE BACK TO MADISON WITH ANYNE(bold)?see ya'll there

Zicore

Smash Champion
AWWWWWW JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz...I might make it to this. Would only enter singles though. Will go for Friendlies

Top Bottom