• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
sago, i'll mm you @_@ if i win then you have to pay more for gas @_@

i was cleaning up my room and found out that i spend "A LOT" of money on anime and manga @_@

Chexr

Smash Ace
screw that hayate you shant be hitting me with any more of those. I do say you may get hit with some jpuff up-airs if you try.

But i'll do a bottem tier match with you

BIG C

Smash Master
drunk post yayuhz

sooo since im comin am i on WI or MN crew who wants me if tapion aint comin fo shizzle i'll go on WI and play falcon in his spirit but i'll mos def play bloodhawk.

Banned via Administration
sooo since im comin am i on WI or MN crew who wants me if tapion aint comin fo shizzle i'll go on WI and play falcon in his spirit but i'll mos def play bloodhawk.
i think we may have enough for il crew?

Tink

Smash Hero
so, were totally not going to your hosue rick <_<.....its like, an hour+ outta our way. i just cant do another 5 hour trip due to dropping people off.

i plan to have cosmo at damiens friday and then me and charles will prolly come to damiens friday too and leave sat. morning. gotta leave early though since it start, i assume, at 11.

is this ok with you damien? you better print out the directions this time too <_<.

Zjiin

Smash Master
so, were totally not going to your hosue rick <_<.....its like, an hour+ outta our way. i just cant do another 5 hour trip due to dropping people off.

i plan to have cosmo at damiens friday and then me and charles will prolly come to damiens friday too and leave sat. morning. gotta leave early though since it start, i assume, at 11.

is this ok with you damien? you better print out the directions this time too <_<.
Sounds like a good plan, we'll just have to remember to get some sleep (especially if big C has a big B with him). And the only thing i'm printing out is directions to the closest jimmyjohns+subway+quiznos stripmall.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
was that necessary?

it depends who are you playing?

sad news friends my parents van broke down and I might not be able to come :GASP:
I already pm'd eighteen about this but still AAAAHHHHH!!

Zicore

Smash Champion
HAYATE! Would you be able to take me home from this if I can get a ride there. I know sago is getting a ride back to madison, so there would be an extra spot in the car. Please?

Zicore

Smash Champion
So I guess I am not going. If there is a WI vs MN crew battle...go WI. Better win...

Tink

Smash Hero
ill take any and all MMs =).

anybody want some of my pika, link, dk, luigi?

ill take any,

Top Bottom