• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I know a few people that have controllers already where the L and R buttons don't click simply because they have been used a lot, so it would be uncool for them to have to use a different controller than their own.

keeper

Smash Champion
I know a few people that have controllers already where the L and R buttons don't click simply because they have been used a lot, so it would be uncool for them to have to use a different controller than their own.
It just has to be pushed down all the way...

Climax11

Smash Ace
So, I've decided I'm going to start using allisbrawl.com as my main smash website, due to 'crash'board constant downtime. This said, I'll probably be checking 'crash'boards about once/twice a week, possibly more heading into FB3. I think everyone should sign up with allisbrawl.com. It makes attending/finding out about tournaments super easy, and there's even rewards to be had to show how involved you are.

Anyways, I'll start promoting this tournament pretty heavily once again once the Jiggs has passed. Hope everyone rsvp'ed at this point can still come :)

Climax11

Smash Ace
That'd be awesome. Alright time for me to start promoting this fairly heavily again as well as to iron out the fine details. Stay tooned for more tomorrow and be sure to RSVP if you can, and if possible let me know if you plan on being here friday, saturday, or both. :)

Also, if you're on allisbrawl.com, this is the link to that site: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=423

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I prefer AiB also. Not just for server issues either, it also seems to filter out the Brawl n00bs that have taken over SWF.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Put me on confirmed.

Edit: I might only be able to make one day actually. Idk which one, but I should still be able to make one.

Climax11

Smash Ace
is there any way this could be sat sun instead of fri sat?
Well I remember we talked about things at the jiggs and just to somewhat accomidate you and others that might have to work, I was going to do

Friday Melee
Crews @ 4 or so
Doubles @ 8 or so
and Singles @ like 10 or so and do the tourine as a STD if we needed to. And then the brawling the next day bright and early.

Bartie bo lartie come to my smash party?

Eggz

Smash Hero
That friday schedule is actually pretty sure.

Crews should start at like 7 and we can just do it STD style aw yeah
edit: pretty sure = pretty good >_>

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
why the is everyone being so brokeback ????
but im gonna try to get the people from verisus in gresham to come so that the money will be high

joshisrad

Smash Lord
"Because I know you don't have the excuse of "i play mew tew so I lost" any more,"

Fuck you, Guy. I still play Mewtwo and I have never complained about that, ever.

Top Bottom