• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
melee singles should be $15 like always....
dude make fliers or something we need to get some cali players at this too
fb3 is the best forget the rest

Climax11

Smash Ace
melee singles should be $15 like always....
dude make fliers or something we need to get some cali players at this too
fb3 is the best forget the rest
Yeah, so I'm not doing the $15, since you can barely afford tournies as it is BC. So I'll take that as a vote for $10 :chuckle:

Climax11

Smash Ace
Yeah, but it's a two day event and I have a cap size on how many players i can have. I'm probably already going to get **** from my roomies on how loud the STD Melee will be.

If you're worried about OOS'ers gas BC, just give them that extra $5 you're going to be saving with a $10 tournie fee.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but it's a two day event and I have a cap size on how many players i can have. I'm probably already going to get **** from my roomies on how loud the STD Melee will be.

If you're worried about OOS'ers gas BC, just give them that extra $5 you're going to be saving with a $10 tournie fee.
chill bro just give them roomies some weed or something:chuckle:
and **** that **** nukka there gonna have to moneymatch me for that gas money

I really wanna see some good cali players here though seriously
push oregon into the smash scene

Climax11

Smash Ace
I don't really know anyone in cali so at this point all I can do is spam there thread, ha. If anyone else would like to try and convince them, let me know if I can help in any way.

keeper

Smash Champion
Do we actually have to be in a crew to do a crew battle, or can we just randomly join one as a makeshift member right before that starts (assuming anyone would want me)? >_>

Climax11

Smash Ace
Well...Melee Crews I was going to let people do there own thing. Bring your crew, or hook up with some people.

Brawl Crews are probably going to be random since it's going to be used to determine seeding. I think there could be some fun there and some good getting to know people.

keeper

Smash Champion
Well...Melee Crews I was going to let people do there own thing. Bring your crew, or hook up with some people.

Brawl Crews are probably going to be random since it's going to be used to determine seeding. I think there could be some fun there and some good getting to know people.
Sounds fun. What's the earliest time we can show up on Saturday? I'm thinking of trying to leave my place around 9 to 9:30 am.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Gotta love Eggz for showing Oregon some <3
^__^
oops, I mean Silentwolf.... >_>
Yeah, he's the mod who stickied this...
Anyway, ya, sounds like fun.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'll talk to cali people, boback and NK wanted to come up, but they need gas money donations, and I'm not sure how serious they were though. I'll talk to Bay Area/Sac and see if there's interest on short notice.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Good luck trying to get travel donations from OR.
I've talked to plenty of CA players and there were quite a few interested in going to an OR tournament, but nobody wanted to pitch in even a dollar to help cover costs so I dropped it.
If you talk to the Baysians tell them I'll be there and I'll bring granola, they will come to the granola like pigeons to popcorn. X^D

Climax11

Smash Ace
A) Tell them to post in oregon threads and set up money matches

B) I'm not a huge fan of the donations concept, sorry. I just don't think it works well. But I'd wave any cali players door fee's so that like...$25 off for a car of 5.

Eggz

Smash Hero
there will be 3 coming with me, one of which will not be entering anything or playing smash. 2 others are being determined, but probably jamo and someone else.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
This sounds great but travel might be a problem for me.

Any other WA guys mind giving me and my brother a ride? we'll help with gas money and stuff.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Norcal can't come on such short notice obviously. There's a little interest, but it'd be for something in the Summer that they can adequately prepare for.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Norcal can't come on such short notice obviously. There's a little interest, but it'd be for something in the Summer that they can adequately prepare for.
I actually mentioned it to them long ago and they told me it was too far in advanced grumble grumble ;)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I am negotiating with the Baysians right now.
I will add fury to my messages.

Eggz

Smash Hero
fury is important. and aye aye @ money matches

and @ the loki, i may be able to bring you two, depending on your conditions of travel, IE when you need to be home and ****.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
I deciding on if i want to do brawl im doing melee fo sho but ill rather do more mm's then play "brawl"
if i do brawl ill random no main!!!

Climax11

Smash Ace
There have been some changes made on times and finalized prices on the front page.

Eggz and crew you should check out the times, I've had to change Singles to the first melee event to accomidate some people who can't stay late (if I don't entries will probably suffer)

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
if we get 50 people atleast here its gonna be pretty good, would love to have alot more but your place cant house that much/you have roommates too.
but if we get more and someone esle provides housing for them XD

NICE

joshisrad

Smash Lord
There have been some changes made on times and finalized prices on the front page.

Eggz and crew you should check out the times, I've had to change Singles to the first melee event to accomidate some people who can't stay late (if I don't entries will probably suffer)
why the fuck did the word "times" get filtered to "coins"? some dumb smash boards april fool's joke?

edit: oh man. halo boards. smash gets changed too. how about brawl?<- filter-dodged. brawl. melee. <- filter dodged. melee. mario. sakurai.

WOW I was right about all these. mario gets changed and you can guess what the last one was originally. find them all, guys.

Top Bottom