• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
watch samurai champloo in japanese, i cant stand the one on cartoon network. full metal alchemist was amazing, but i never saw the movie, therefore never saw the ending.

Climax11

Smash Ace
With a date tenativly announced, this is the point where if anyone has date issues they should address them before the date becomes permanant.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As of now, unconfirmed. I was going to say more, but I think I'll move the topic to OSM since it doesn't apply specifically to this tournament.

Lol, anime Meta Knight is finger bangin'.

cmin

Smash Ace
confirm me Cmax. YOUR tournaments are too **** good. i'd say better than OC3 since theres hot chicks walking around everywhere. and by hot chicks i mean your gf. gigity GOO

T0MMY

Smash Master
The person I want to see there the most is Red.
We'll cheer you on again if you go up against BC or Venusgospel or whoever you totally destroyed ;^D

And I actually know some strippers. But I doubt they'd strip for a bunch of nerds unless it payed well. MM them maybe?

keeper

Smash Champion
You can put me down for this as I'm almost positive I'll be able to go.

Assuming I can go (I have plenty of time to arrange a ride with my parents) I can bring:
Wii+Brawl
GCN+SSBM+Memory Card
That little TV

Binx

Smash Master
I saw the front and I was like uhh singles $5 wtf is he thinking then I saw brawl and realized that that's the main event haha.

Good news everyone, ice climbers still have an infinite grab and now its less escapable and because they are easier to sync this time around its even easier to land a grab where she is near by =) yayhuzzz

keeper

Smash Champion
I find it funny to see how brawl is turning out.

At first everyone was like: D: Peach, Fox, (then later on) Marth are NERFED! D: However, now, they're just as good as they were. Lols.

I need to get a 2v2 partner this time around.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to ask. Are we allowed to use modded controllers? I plan on taking the spring out of my R button on one of them as an experiment.

Top Bottom