• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^This^

In n Out is amazing.

well, i'm sure other places have their regional burger shops too

fuddruckers and red robin have good big fattening burgers too, but they are more of "burger restaurants" than fast food places

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
in n out is my favorite.
also yoshinoya, its japanese beef/chicken bowls but fast.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
fuddruckers and red robin have good big fattening burgers too, but they are more of "burger restaurants" than fast food places
Hmm.. I forgot about fudruckers, I haven't been to that place in ages. :ohwell:

It's great stuff and a very unique place to eat.
^_^

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Hardee's (aka Carl's Jr outside the Midwest)
Wendy's
McDonald's (ONLY for breakfast)

Most people say fast food is disgusting, I wouldn't really know because I always get cheeseburgers /1 double cheeseburger plain, large fry medium drink. Every fast food place I go to lol.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I am sadly addicted to burger king. i used to go there 4-5 times a week. Now i go 2-3 times. I would stop if it affected me more but I have some crazy metabolism going on. I'm 5'10, 135 lbs.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Mostly any place that tastes good to me.
Uh... no ****?

Hardee's (aka Carl's Jr outside the Midwest)
Hardee's! I totally forgot Hardee's existed. My Hardee's closed up shop years and years ago. Which baffles me, because they had the best burgers I've ever eaten.

Most people say fast food is disgusting, I wouldn't really know because I always get cheeseburgers /1 double cheeseburger plain, large fry medium drink. Every fast food place I go to lol.
That was me up until a few months ago. But apparently my big boy taste buds are growing in, because now I'll order just about anything. But I'll nix the tomatoes and/or onions if they come on it.

Taco Bell's chicken quesedillas currently own my soul.

X Shinigami X

Smash Cadet
It's close between Subways Club Beast of a sandwich / Monster Nachos from taco bell / A local restaurant that makes some godly burritos.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Also, Subway is the best what I've ever had because I will lose weight, so that's my #1 fast food recommendation.

And Nico's too, I think, and I like McDonalds also.

Wendy's, yeah, but it's greasy that it adds high Cholestrol in it.

In-N-Out Burger, I've been there before, and it's too greasy, very greasy, but the worst of all is the menus were too simplistic. And that's why I don't want to go to In-N-Out Burger.

Taco Bell I like, which that beats Nico's, because I like their Mexican Foods better, including the burritos that I would like.

I really like KFC which that beats Popeye's because their chickens, mashed potatoes, and etc. were also very good.

For Popeye's, it's good, really, it's fine like that when I taste their foods.

For All American Burger, it taste good, but it's greasy, but it's okay, I like it.

Sonic's, well yeah, I had that before, but what my brother told me is, it's too greasy.

Burger King is one of the best fast food that ties up with Subway, because I really love their burgers, it is good that I smell their restaurant, it's so good, I mean, that makes me want to order their burgers at Burger King again where I feel like mouth-watering.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
^This^

In n Out is amazing.

well, i'm sure other places have their regional burger shops too

Just got back from a shooting range when I had my first Red Robin.

Fries were amazing, the friggin burger tasted like gunpowder or lead or something, I recognized the smell from the range..

Not a great first experience, but not Red Robins' fault.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
Just got back from a shooting range when I had my first Red Robin.

Fries were amazing, the friggin burger tasted like gunpowder or lead or something, I recognized the smell from the range..

Not a great first experience, but not Red Robins' fault.
Red Robin fries are awesome, especially if you use their burger seasoning on them (Always good to put a healthy ton of that on your burger, too.)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
mcdonalds nuggets (ONLY thing i like from there so don't kill me), or BK ranch burger or somethin ike that

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
speaking of chicken sandwiches. carl's jr's spicy chicken sandwich is the best.
subway is so good. i always get chicken or the italian.
red robins bottomless fries are way too good

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, sorry for necroing this, but I noticed a lack of food discussion lately and who doesn't love food? :)
I'm hungry as hell right now and could really go for some McDonalds/any fast food.

My favorite fast food though is probably Popeyes chicken, too bad they're so **** expensive.
McDonalds comes in second, quarter-pounder with cheese was my favorite for quite a while, recently switched to big mac. McChicken when I get sick of those, nuggets are amazing but expensive, especially good with sweet and sour sauce.

Wendy's is also pretty good, had a bacon mushroom melt a few weeks ago, could go for one right now. Option to add another patty for 99 cents was a brilliant move on their part imo, went for that straight away.

I've been eating fast food almost everyday during lunch because I'm too lazy to get any real food when I'm on campus, mostly restricted to A&W or Subway, so I've gotten pretty sick of those.

Pizza I find disgusting very quickly, some pizza every few months is good, any more frequently and I cringe the thought of having to eat it.

Fast food breakfast is what I've been getting into recently, I love McDonald's sausage egg mcmuffin, A&W's sausage n egger is good but I don't like the sesame bun.

So overall, my favorite would be Popeyes on the rare occasions that I eat it, McDonalds pretty frequently, especially when I have coupons, then any other franchise really.

My arteries are probably clogged, and I'm probably dying of cholesterol, but the food is so good :).

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
McDonald's Breakfast <3

Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit, I wish they served them all-day ;_;

I get McDonald's breakfast any time I have a morning class or work shift. There's a Burger King two blocks from my house but I pass right by it in the morning. Sorry BK :colorful:

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Knorr a British food company makes something called the micro noodles..... they are without doubt, my favourite thing on the planet. I recently purchased 100+ packets instead of a TV. Seriously they are amazing. You put cold water in put in microwave for 3 mins, DONE.

As for a FF joint... gotta be burger king. We don't have Taco Bell or Wendys in the UK. But god dam Subways theres about 100 every sq mile.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Does Ceasers count, I mean there Pizza is Good and costs 5 $ for a whole Pizza.There Crazy Bread is also delectable.

D

Deleted member

In-N-Out is my personal favorite.

EDIT: Cool, 2112 posts, Rush FTW.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Mcdonalds, Zaxsby's, and Subway ftw.

Loving the Quarter Pounder with Cheese at McD's

Boneless wings at Zaxsby's

and Pizza sub on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread with pickles on it.

yum.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya popeyes is one of the best fast food fried chicken places ive been to but roscoes chicken n waffles is sooo good. also wings stop is pretty good.

my favorite fast food for pizza is probably dominos or pizza hut.

for burgers it has to be in n out. its amazing

chik fil a is good too.

does frozen yogurt places count? if so then ce fiore. n yogurtland.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
For me a particular fast food restaurant isn't my favorite; but rather my favorite item they have.

Wendy's=Nuggets/Salads
McDonald's=Breakfast
Rally's/Checker's=Fries
Hardeee's=Burgers (Wish there was one by my house. Only ate at Hardee's twice in my lifetime. 1/5/2002 in some town in Georgia and 8/20/2003 in St. Louis Missouri.)

Pizza Hut/Donato's= Pizza (Want to try Domino's but there isn't one where I live.)
Pizza Hut=Breadsticks
Subway=Subs
Magic Wok=Chinese (Are there any major Chinese Fast Food Chains? If so there doesn't seem like there's many.)

It's all really what food item I'm in the mood for.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^^^ I have a friend who went to china and he said the fast food chinese was better than the restaurant quality chinese food. Kinda funny

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ SUBWAY SANDWICHES NOM NOM NOM

I like the oven-roasted chicken breast on Italian bread with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and American cheese. Best thing in the world. ♣

Top Bottom