• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Castle Siege Section

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I searched this and nothing relevant came up so...
What is your favorite Castle Siege section?
1. The first one outside the castle
2. The inner one with the sculptures
3. The single moving platform

Lovely

Smash Lord
The Inner One, it looks so cool and I can by pass projectiles with the statues. ;D

Agi

Smash Lord
Definetly the first one, if it wasn't for those lips...
But currently I would have to say the Lava room.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
First one.
I HATE the second one.
Third ones OK I guess.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
First one i love the most

Second is a mayb cause the projectiles doesnt go through =/

Third is like FD but it moves a little

Zevox

Smash Lord
I'd say a tie between the first and third. The second is okay, but nothing special, and I don't like it's size (which is strange, since I like the size of Hyrule Temple, but there it is).

Zevox

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
I personally preffer the inner chamber for its strategic values.
ie: Knowing when the stage is going to transition and knowing the positioning before and after so you're ready to strike. Also stops projectile spammers and 2 platforms can be destroyed at will if you want more space for combat.
Though i hate the walk-offs since chain grabbers can easily be abused.

Thorns

Smash Cadet
I love the first one, they should have based the whole level on the front of the castle.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace

I HATE the transition from stage 3 to 1. I was 40% with Ike and my enemy was 120% Marth, but the transition had me bad, and I ended up Aetherciding :(

volbound1700

Smash Master
They are all about the same IMO although the second one often hurts me because I will be trying to hit my opponent and it hits the statutes instead.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
The first stage is too small, and the second stage is too big. But the third stage is JUST right... I feel like porridge.

But seriously, the first stage is ridiculously tiny and the platforms are way too low. The platforms in the second one are really oddly placed and the two on the edge are slanted, which I don't like. However the statues are good for blocking projectiles and I think (don't quote me on it) they can be attacked to reset stale moves. The third stage is just like FD, I love it. So, definitely the third is the best.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
The first section is ok really the bad thing about that is that its sorta small and you can get stuck underneath one of the edges on it.

The second part can be annoying with the walk off parts and the statues get in the way of projectiles.

The third part is good, its flat, it does tilt though which some people don't like, and it's not to short of a stage but it isn't too long either.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly being outside the Siege Castle, followed by the single platform which would have been better if the whole stage was only based on the platform

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
My Favorites in Order

Floor 1 - The Dungeon

Floor 3 - Castle Walls

Floor 2 - Castle Interior

Floor 1 - The Dungeon

I don't know why, but I enjoy simple levels. This one has a great design and background so I enjoy this the most. No pesky stage happenings ( lava spilling on the stage and up'ing your damage % or falling rocks ) just a platform to beat the living [ beep ] out of eachother.

The requirements met for myself, I make THIS my favorite one of the stages. But wait, there is more.

Floor 3 - Castle Walls

I enjoy ingenious design. And this meets my taste. It's like the end of and epic movie, where anythings possible. Natural protection, platforms and what not. Overall a cool setup making THIS number 2 of my three part stage favorites.

Floor 2 - Castle Interior

This part sucks. To much crap in the way. I main Link so when I'm thinking to toss a Bomb or Boomerang It gets stoped by one of the statues which just makes me very peeved and I certainly feel like telling my opponent. "Excuse me CPU/Human, may I please destroy the statues before we finish this fight so I can destroy you in an easier manner?". No it doesn't make sense. But, when your not busy you can always take a look at the awesome statues and background.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
The 1 to 2 and the 3 to 1 transitions are the worst; I can't tell you how many times I've been edgeguarding and tried to gimp or meteor smash someone, only for the "empty air" to be replaced with a long stretch of floor. Sooo annoying.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
i like the third stage the most because of the simplicity, the inner chambers is cool and even though it blocks projectiles i do pretty well in it. but the first stage i hate with a passion. the lip on the right side killed me in a tourney with me having 0%, i had no idea it was there but i know now. god i hated that, im not saying i would have won the match but i was ahead, and we were both on out last stock so that really has me biased on this stage.

clockwerk

Smash Cadet
2: it's bigger and has some strategy since the statues can block projectiles
3: just because it looks awesome

1 isn't my favorite because, in my opinion, it's too small.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
The first, easy to gimp with Mario, especially with that little lipped edge.. At least IMO.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I like the second part of the stage the most the thrid one is good but the first not really not enough room.

Top Bottom