• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Beverage

What do you like to drink?

• Coke

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Dr. Pepper

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Sprite

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Vault

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Powerade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Bottled Water

• Tea

• Other

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We have really good tap water here in Oregon Kenny. :)
That's extremely true.

I grew up near Portland, and when I was little, I didn't understand why people would buy bottled water. I couldn't tell the difference.

Now I live in Utah, and the water tastes like ****. And that's why I <3 Coca Cola.

Which has cocaine in it--(^Happy?) but not enough to even matter.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yellow five does not make your ***** shrink, and the urban legend is that is makes your testicles shrink. In fact, Yellow 5 has been recognized as safe (excluding a very rare allergy which has nothing to do with the size of your testes) for a long time. If it really did shrink anything, it would be decommissioned and those who use it as a colouring would be buried in lawsuits.

Peeze

Smash Master
^incorrect
Wikipedia said:
Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated 9 milligrams of cocaine per glass but after 1903 Coca-Cola started using, instead of fresh leaves, "spent" leaves - the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[4][5] However, as cocaine is one of numerous alkaloids present in the coca leaf, it was nevertheless present in the drink. Today, the flavoring is still done with kola nuts and the "spent" coca leaf. In the United States, there is only one plant in New Jersey authorized by the Federal Government to grow the coca plant for Coca-Cola syrup manufacture.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Really? I need find it. I miss surge, it was my middle school drink.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Yellow five does not make your ***** shrink, and the urban legend is that is makes your testicles shrink. In fact, Yellow 5 has been recognized as safe (excluding a very rare allergy which has nothing to do with the size of your testes) for a long time. If it really did shrink anything, it would be decommissioned and those who use it as a colouring would be buried in lawsuits.
[Joke]Vault has Yellow 5 which makes your p***s shrink. Now I know something about UM...[Joke]
I've never tasted Surge, what's it like? Is it the same general flavor as Vault?

Unsung Master is an idiot. I just thought I would let you guys know that.

If you read this you're gay.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I voted for Coke when it comes to flavored but my real favorite one is cold plain water.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
When did any newspaper become a creditable resource? Everything I've read on Wiki that I've already known about has been correct.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I don't really like pop that much, it has too much carbonation. I can't drink it fast like I can drink water or kool-aid...it burns my throat.

If I do get pop, I make it flat. Sometimes I get a non-carbonated drink and mix a little bit of Sprite in it :chuckle:

My favorite beverage is grapefruit juice. Regular or ruby-red.

My favorite pop is Jones. Jones is the ****, go buy some.

F8X

Smash Ace
Surge and vault are very different, i'm sorry.

Surge taste more like Urge in the UK,

I can still compare surge and vault, because you can find surge at soda fountain

chuckEcheese still does surge.
That's because it is (I to loved Surge and I remember the commercials) According to Wikipedia...
Wikipedia said:
Surge (also SURGE) is a citrus soft drink first introduced in Norway, under the name Urge (1996), by the Coca-Cola Company to compete with Pepsi's Mountain Dew. However, while Mountain Dew is a yellow color, Surge is green in color. It became very popular in Norway.

Since 2002, a community of Surge lovers have been built around savesurge.org, and have been widely credited for the release of Vault, Coke's new Surge-like soda.[citation needed] While Vault tastes similar to Surge, it is yellow in color rather than light green. The beginning of 2005 saw a campaign to bring Surge back to the shelves of Wal-Mart; according to savesurge.org, this resulted in Wal-Mart executives contacting Coca-Cola about bringing the drink back, but the soft drink company elected not to make a deal.
Also Root beer lovers read this

The Men in the White suits(Wikipedia) said:
The FDA banned sassafras root in the U.S. in 1960 because it contains safrole, a potential carcinogen. The young shoots, bark, and leaves do not contain this toxin, so commercial extracts are often made from these. Also, artificial flavoring agents have been developed which are used in some commercial root beers. Other varieties use sassafras root extract from which the safrole has been removed. The sassafras tree grows wild in most of the Eastern United States, and a person could harvest the wild plants; however, removing safrole from sassafras root extract, and verifying its safety for use, is a task that is beyond the ability and equipment of most homebrewers.

Nonetheless, one may still risk getting cancer even if safrole is removed. It is suspected that there are more carcinogenic elements present in sassafras extract than just safrole.
Anyway back to my real answer
Who Loves Oranges soda? KEL Loves Orange Soda! I do! I do! I do!MNNNNN

Actually I'm a seltzerholic, best drink ever

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wow no one likes powerade, haha its funny, meh I like gatorade better anyway... Like I said b4, I rarely go 2 days without drinking a coke, so its an obvious choice 4 me... Coke FTW!!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Orange Soda.

Uncle Kenny, sense I've been gone, I've noticed a decline in your coolness.

Remember, go down the road, not across the street, my Uncle.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Commonyoshi and Uncle Meat called me arrogant. Do my posts come off as arrogant? I really need to read them from now on...

I voted for Dr. Pepper because it's awesome. End disscussion.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Commonyoshi and Uncle Meat called me arrogant. Do my posts come off as arrogant? I really need to read them from now on...
Yeah, you do.

You come off as a rather intelligent teenager (I'd place you at around 16 years old), who's either a bit full of himself or hasn't yet realized that he's trying too hard.

When I first started posting here, I was doing pretty much the same thing. You'll get over it.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I probably try too hard with my jokes. They dominate most of the stuff I say and that really shouldn't be the case. I can't believe I come off as arrogant, that is something I really wanted to avoid... I don't even think that way in real life. Well I feel like an a**.

Top Bottom