• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Beverage

What do you like to drink?

• Coke

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Dr. Pepper

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Sprite

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Vault

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Powerade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Bottled Water

• Tea

• Other

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

F8X

Smash Ace
It's not, that's why F8X doesn't know what he's talking about.

F8X, Go to chuckEcheeses in san bruno.
thay had it 2 month ago.
I just booked a cross country flight and bought some tokens for the rocket ship...

Anyway I know Wikipedia is not a creditable source, I just like to use it as a guideline to get pointed in the right direction.
Also are you sure it was Surge, from what I remember about the last time I was at a ChuckECheeses they served you with cups (rather than bottles where you would see the Surge logo).

pdk

Smash Lord
dr. pepper is where it's at and failing that some coke, lemonade and tea are FINE TOO (though come to think of it i haven't had cream soda or root bear in forever) but i hate pepsi and diet stuff

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I love grape soda too. I haven't tried coffee for a while, but some part of me wants to go to Dunkin Donuts and order a large cappachino... I am pretty much the only one in my family that doesn't like hot tea (I like iced tea though, that stuff is awesome).

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i hate pepsi to, its just to foamy for me. u can't even taste the drink without it foaming up. its aight, but that **** is annoying. thats why i only drink sprite for soda.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
I just booked a cross country flight and bought some tokens for the rocket ship...

Anyway I know Wikipedia is not a creditable source, I just like to use it as a guideline to get pointed in the right direction.
Also are you sure it was Surge, from what I remember about the last time I was at a ChuckECheeses they served you with cups (rather than bottles where you would see the Surge logo).
I'm possitive it was surge, My sister is a really good friend with a manager in rohnert park. and i don't know what kind of a **** ChuckEcheeses you went to, but we had a self serve one with surge on the tap.
It's a concentrated syrup. but still it's hard to find.

Get urge from the UK, it's the same thing.

Top Bottom