• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav. POKeMON!

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
My favorites are: Pidgeot and Lapras. This is because they are cool Pokemon. Also, they were the first Pokemon I ever raised to level 100 (it was in Pokemon Yellow, and I somehow lost my Pikachu so I used Pidgeot and got Lapras from a trade). They're pretty sweet.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
In case any of you haven't guessed what my least favorite is, it would be Mew. I mean, Mew is my least favorite anything. It's even lower than Aeris, since she had one shining moment, but the events that transpired on 11/24/99 are what force me to hate Mew for all it is.
:( Everyone who has a heart loves mew.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
The very reason I hate Mew so much and the reason Mewtwo rose to a top position are all because of what happened that day. That's the story.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
I have my share of preffered pogeys, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Heracross. All hail the mightiest bug!

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
1. The movie came out 12 days earlier
2. I didn't get a girlfriend until last year. (Of course I didn't have one then, I was in 3rd grade or something.)
3. What actually occured that day remains an almost absolute secret ("almost" because my girlfriend knows. It turned her off of Mew as well).
Now quit asking questions about it. The fact remains that I ABSOLUTELY HATE MEW!

REØ

Smash Lord
paras is not superior to scyther, scyther is the superiest bug pokemon of them all, he beats paras and heracross, scyther>>>>>paras+heracross

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
yeah scyther is awsome, but
Scizor>>Scizor>>>>>>Heracross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Natu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.and then the wrost of all PARAS!

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Ive learned to just NOT argue with mcfox. Instead, Im here to try and understand.

Why paras? Please... I want to understand this site's strange asphyxiation with completely normal pokemon. Grimer, paras, and god knows what the next one will be.

WHY?

REØ

Smash Lord
paras claw sucks and it's not iron, scythers sword blades will chop that bug up and put him on fresh pizza ready to order, 1-800-DOMINOES anyone?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Ive learned to just NOT argue with mcfox. Instead, Im here to try and understand.

Why paras? Please... I want to understand this site's strange asphyxiation with completely normal pokemon. Grimer, paras, and god knows what the next one will be.

WHY?
The Grimer thing's easy to explain, it got started here by Azua and Hiemie because of how funny our Grimer sprite looks:

:088:

With Paras, it's because he's so hilarious in that episode of the Pokemon show he appeared in. When I first saw that episode, I then knew that Paras was my favorite Pokemon ever and always would be. So hey, if other people want to jump on my bandwagon, I'm not going to stop them. :p

And does Scyther have Spore? No? Therefor, Scyther loses and Paras wins.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
I will get it out of you one day, Leaf Child, one day....
No, WL. No you won't.
i thnk it's because mew slept with mewtwos mom
Mewtwo doesn't have a mother, unless you count that cloning machine, which is something that is very, very hard to engage in that activity. And that's not the answer.
I have my share of preffered pogeys, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Heracross. All hail the mightiest bug!
Heracross fails, knowing as it dies with one CM/P. And Megahorn may be awesomely powerful, but it's unreliable. Not Fissure unreliable, but unreliable nonetheless.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Venomoth is the best bug, but Venonat is a close second...
And what if we were pressuring you to tell YOUR deepest, darkest secret that only you knew. Would you tell us?

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Problem there is that WiseLugia is talking about stats, and that's really the only way to argue with him...
But anyway, lay off on the whole what-happened-on-11/24/99 thing, or I actually will give you bad rep for it.

WiseLugia

Smash Journeyman
Heracross is great. Fantastic physical sweeper that blows many away. Looks awesome. It even rox at sucking.

Come now, how can you not like something that both sucks and blows? =)

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Precise and to the point. My kind of fellows.
And actually, it's not that I don't like Heracross, it's just that it's useless against me, knowing as I always move faster than it, and Megahorn always misses against me for some reason.

Khanczar

Smash Ace
After sitting on top of a mountain for 2 weeks, jumping off 3 story buildings, meditating for 9 hours a day, and looking at countless pictures of every pokemon, I have finally decided on my favorite.

BELLSPROUT FTW

It just is. Don't ask me why, it just is. I was looking through the list one more time, and I saw it. It was just so frikkin kool looking. I never noticed it before.

And remember that one chick's bellsprout that like wiped out ash's entire team except Muk in the anime? hehe ya, that was pwn.. DIE ash's gay little pikachu!!

And one more thing. Its number is... 69. *stares at screen blankly, just trying to grasp the unimaginable coolness of bellsprout*

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Well, it seems as though you just blew away the entire competition with that kind of reasoning. (Not really.) Either way, my Alakazam's going to Fire Punch you now.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Gardevoir owns that thing in one hit. Weezing's not a bad looking Pokémon, though. It's a pair of really fake looking clouds with toxic signs on them. I mean how upscale can you get?

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Haha, I'd have to say Ninetales yo. I like foxes. Well, not like Starfox but whatever. Ninetales is a pokemon with an actual cultural history when you think about it. Japan has legends of nine tailed foxes with immense mystical power etc. Even it's pokedex entry has a legend about 9 wizards joining to become one being and that was ninetales, and if you grab one of it's tails you shall be doomed to a 1,000 year curse. Seriously, how many pokemon can curse you for a thousand years? Hm? Yeah, that's right!

And that my fellow SWFers is the logic behind my love for Ninetales. Other than it's a sexy lookin' pokemon and is a great annoyer in battles. ;)

Top Bottom