• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav. POKeMON!

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Yeah Kochiha, Alakazam and Gardevoir are kewl, with their godly specials... Ninetails, 1000 year curse, thats awesome too. Weezing, shoot yeah thats nice too.

Bellsprout is number 69. I win.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Gardevoir, however, has green hair. And Alakazam has spoons.
Haha, I'd have to say Ninetales yo. I like foxes. Well, not like Starfox but whatever. Ninetales is a pokemon with an actual cultural history when you think about it. Japan has legends of nine tailed foxes with immense mystical power etc. Even it's pokedex entry has a legend about 9 wizards joining to become one being and that was ninetales, and if you grab one of it's tails you shall be doomed to a 1,000 year curse. Seriously, how many pokemon can curse you for a thousand years? Hm? Yeah, that's right!

And that my fellow SWFers is the logic behind my love for Ninetales. Other than it's a sexy lookin' pokemon and is a great annoyer in battles. ;)
Yup. Kyuubis for the win. And why curse for a millenium, when you can just make them dance around all funny before you smack them into a wall/ceiling/floor/practically anything?

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
<3 Umbreon (+ all Eevee evs to some extent or another), Sandslash, Mew (won a contest to get a legit one!) and some more. But Umbreon # 1. I was training my Eevee and was like "WTF?" when it evolved seemingly out of nowhere. It had max special defense DVs and I called him Shadow. Then he got wiped by my friend :(.

Good times with pokemon.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
<3 Umbreon (+ all Eevee evs to some extent or another), Sandslash, Mew (won a contest to get a legit one!) and some more. But Umbreon # 1. I was training my Eevee and was like "WTF?" when it evolved seemingly out of nowhere. It had max special defense DVs and I called him Shadow. Then he got wiped by my friend :(.

Good times with pokemon.
Mew? Please, Mew is completely overrated. It's the only bad name in the way of Psychic Pokémon. I seriously don't see why it's so popular, anyway.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Mew's popular cause it's cute and no one can get it other than Events, unless they use a gameshark or other cheating devices. It's the "I want what I can't have" factor. Plus it can learn every TM ever made on top of it's 100 across the board base stats. :D

Khanczar

Smash Ace
PSHH, yeah, mew's SOO overrated. I mean, it nly has 100 base stats for every stat cept hp, and can learn EVERY with the transform glitch, oh and its only uber. Mew sucks.

Sarcasm.

Kochiha

Smash Journeyman
Mew's popular cause it's cute and no one can get it other than Events, unless they use a gameshark or other cheating devices. It's the "I want what I can't have" factor. Plus it can learn every TM ever made on top of it's 100 across the board base stats. :D
PSHH, yeah, mew's SOO overrated. I mean, it nly has 100 base stats for every stat cept hp, and can learn EVERY with the transform glitch, oh and its only uber. Mew sucks.

Sarcasm.
That's the point. Mew ONLY has 100 in every base stat (compared to something like Mewtwo, which clearly has more). It's not cute, it's terribly ugly. (Another bit is that cuteness is NOT a reason.) Also, I have my personal reason that I am not willing to disclose, because of what my shrink said.

fluffy

Smash Champion
SLOWBRO!!!!

+
=

SLOWBRO IS THE CUTEST POKEMON EVERRRRRRR

Slowbro, The Hermit Crab Pokémon. When a Slowpoke went hunting in the sea, its tail was bitten by a Shellder. That made it evolve into Slowbro. Though usually dim witted, it seems to become inspired if the Shellder on its tail bites down. The Shellder that latches onto Slowpoke's tail is said to feed on the host's leftover scraps. Its tail has a Shellder firmly attached with a bite. As a result, the tail can't be used for fishing anymore. This forces it to reluctantly swim and catch prey. An attached Shellder won't let go because of the tasty flavor that oozes out of its tail. Naturally dull to begin with, it lost its ability to feel pain due to Shellder's seeping poison. If the tail-biting Shellder is thrown off in a harsh battle, it reverts to being an ordinary Slowpoke.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
meh. I always liked Muk. LOL. Not sure why. I like Magikarp too, its cute.

My favorite is probably Metapod. Harden for glory!

BladeDemon

Smash Cadet
mine is probably any water type pokemon but if i had to choose one it would probably be Pelliper he is a water pokemon and he can learn flying and electric moves!!!! what a bonus

Top Bottom