• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav. POKeMON!

T-major

Smash Champion
Mine would have to be Zangoose, simply because I love the way it looks. it's one of the Pokemon I would want in real life (which is how I usually decide on what Pokemon I like)

another one would be Umbreon, again, mainly because it looks cool. I like the fact that it's ring markings glow in the dark; and that it looks "smooth" instead of having a fluff of fur (like Eevee and Flareon) or other things sticking out (Jolteon's spiky fur, Vaporeon's neck-fin-collar-thing, espeon's side-burn like fur)

there are MANY more, but it wuld take to long to say them all.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
Onix pwns they should update him with slightly better stats so I can use him and not get owned lol

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Okay, I only played Red/Blue, Yellow and Gold/Silver, and it's kinda long ago I played them, but what I know is:
I just absolutely adore Togepi! So cute and cuddly! >.< That had to be said!

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
My favorites are, in decending order
1 Squirtle
2 Flygon
3 Heracross
4 Rampardos
5 Weavile
It's kind of an odd selection but its what I like.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Cubone. I also like flying types, and Growlithe. However Cubone is definitely my favorite!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Breloom, Milotic and Gengar.

Gengar's been a favorite of mine since Red. It sorta went underground for a couple of generations but the D/P attack changes brought him back int my favorites. Milotic became a favorite ever since I found out that it was so hard to catch and raise one. Plus it looks friggin beautiful. And finally, I used a Breloom before I even found out how good it was. After I found out about spore and its awesomeness I couldn't help bt put one in my team.

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
my fave pokemon is Totodile, but then again, i've rarely started a single pokemon RPG by picking a starter that ISNT water type... I guess i just like their awesome... but yeah my list of faves:

Totodile
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Empoleon
Dragonair (not dragonite, i'm no stereotype)
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray (all awesome)
Kricketune
Plusle
Mankey
Butterfree
Dustox (both are very useful early in game)
... more that i dont feel like listing

Top Bottom