• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST brawl videos

Eggm

Smash Hero
Brawl Sucks.
People are slowly finding this out as the community is decreasing. 75% of the people who play play only for money once the new big thing comes out and the scrubs flock to it it will die completely. Theres on question. The question is will it die before it kills melee? :(

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
People are slowly finding this out as the community is decreasing. 75% of the people who play play only for money once the new big thing comes out and the scrubs flock to it it will die completely. Theres on question. The question is will it die before it kills melee? :(
If it takes melee down with it im gonna start working out and learn how to smoke.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
eggm and renth, both of you shut up about "OMG BRAWL SUX" how about you enjoy both games rather than arguing over something so stupid, enjoy both games, or prefer one, noone really cares, but its annoying when you come up in every single thread going "BRAWL SUCKS HAHA" make a difference and go vote for Obama, lates.

Renth

Smash Hero
eggm and renth, both of you shut up about "OMG BRAWL SUX" how about you enjoy both games rather than arguing over something so stupid, enjoy both games, or prefer one, noone really cares, but its annoying when you come up in every single thread going "BRAWL SUCKS HAHA" make a difference and go vote for Obama, lates.
Brawl Sucks.

noone isn't a word.

"both of you shut up about "OMG BRAWL SUX" - SUX isn't a word either.

Good luck shutting me up, there is nothing enjoyable about brawl besides the music. What does make a difference and vote for Obama have to do with anyhing? You're forcing your opinions on us now? Funny, because it's our opinions you were trying to stop in the first place.

p.s. Brawl sucking is a fact.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dang, never seen so many tears all in one thread, whatev. Brawls pretty fun imo
dont feel bad. when some people "suck" in a game, they say the game sucks. Its like how i was saying that Madden sucks when i first started playing it back in the day after only playing NFL Blitz and Tecmo Bowl. Now, I know that Madden is awesome, because i dont suck at it anymore

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
Brawl Sucks.

noone isn't a word.

"both of you shut up about "OMG BRAWL SUX" - SUX isn't a word either.

Good luck shutting me up, there is nothing enjoyable about brawl besides the music. What does make a difference and vote for Obama have to do with anyhing? You're forcing your opinions on us now? Funny, because it's our opinions you were trying to stop in the first place.

actually only ganon sucks

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure the brawl matches were recorded on the wii.... they will def. uploaded as soon as somebody cares or if demand is high, maybe.

Melee matches were uploaded fast cuz rexx can L cancel IRL

*Watches Shiz vs M2K for the 14th time

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i dont see why people have to hate.

I enjoy Melee. I enjoy Brawl. I enjoy 64. if you dont like the game please gtfo and let people who enjoy it have fun with the game.

And Ganon does not suck. he does however **** on yo couch.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
IMO is the stupidest way to end an arguement.

IMO SOW I DUN CARE WUT U SAY LULZ!

I'd vote for Obama only if he adds "Brawl Sucks" to his campaign.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I swear, Brawl vs. Melee is like Religion vs. Atheism
I don't really think atheism is anti-religious so much as it's simply anti-God (heck, I'm certain that there are sects of Hinduism which are atheistic, and Buddhism doesn't have any deities.).

... I DO NOT want religious discussion in this topic but I just felt like commenting on that. :laugh:

Pablo51

Smash Rookie
Wow......this thread SERIOUSLY went off topic here. >_>

"Braw; sucking is a fact"

YOU sucking at Brawl is a fact. m'kay?

I only saw about one channel on Youtube that has uploaded Brawl vids from F.A.S.T. Shoot, I knew I should've brought my camera to the tournament.......

BEHR

Smash Hero
You Suck,We Suck, I suck.

Lets have a All Suck party or something0 like real man. :'D

((No Homo))

Top Bottom