• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan Expo Tournament Zellers Sponsored ~$2000 pool per game Toronto, ON Canada

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
hey guys winners of free passes (hype, doc, raidos, nick, danny) need to talk to me to get info on how to get things to work. Also, I think playgrounds was telling me they need setups since Zellers didn't provide them this year for some reason. They said if you bring setups then you guys can sign a contract with them to lend it out and if anything is stolen or damaged then they will replace it for you. It won't be like LBT where they boned fool.
If there is a contract in place I'll happily provide a setup.

Also Dimmy, I found out what we got wrong last year for the save files. You can't copy a game save file from the SD card to Wii unless you've played the game once. That's what we missed.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
OK guys theres a big miscommunication on the free entry people. Since i'm not able to run the brackets this year i can't sneak you guys into the bracket for free the playgrounds people won't do it haha. So hype nick danny raidos doc you guys all have to pay $20 to enter into the tournament sorry =/.

Update on the contracts, he'll have them printed on the day of just print your name then sign and it should all be good.

Another update: you guys should prolly come around 10ish to the tourney, this is so you can get to see the show on top of playing since the tournie will be play till close leaving no time for you to see the actual things at the venue. People with wii's definately should show up a bit earlier so they can get setup. Thanks a lot.

nickcam

Smash Ace
OK guys theres a big miscommunication on the free entry people. Since i'm not able to run the brackets this year i can't sneak you guys into the bracket for free the playgrounds people won't do it haha. So hype nick danny raidos doc you guys all have to pay $20 to enter into the tournament sorry =/.

Update on the contracts, he'll have them printed on the day of just print your name then sign and it should all be good.

Another update: you guys should prolly come around 10ish to the tourney, this is so you can get to see the show on top of playing since the tournie will be play till close leaving no time for you to see the actual things at the venue. People with wii's definately should show up a bit earlier so they can get setup. Thanks a lot.
Wait what, do we have to pay to get into the expo too........... On our contract thing it says we have free passes into the winners bracket

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
cant go anymore, will stop buy to sell stuff to supreme dirt and iliad and get my stuff from raidos

gl everyone,

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
no illiad single elim till top 8 isn't actually screwed u'll c when you start playing a lot of bad randoms enter. So you will get a lot of time saved and then have a legit top 8 tourney with people from our scene + the good randoms.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Just got back from the tournament(In Montreal), amazing turn out(64 man bracket).
Anyway chance there's going to be a result thread with a bracket? That would be awesome. :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
this was fun, aside from the brawl and the plasma's lol, good games to everyone i played, <3 to mike for driving, ill post full shoutouts when the results are up,

btw me and riddlebox def were rapin team friendlies,

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Didn't bother entering the tourney, money was better spent on food. Delicious food.

However I did show up for man hugs from Iliad nohomo

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I was happy to actually play some people in friendlies.

Though I was kinda sad that I got gimped out of registration by literally -one- guy. He was the last 64th entry to get in and I was right behind him... ergh!

Oh well! It was cool to see Holy, Tinman and Iliad. Plus it was all pretty fun.

Well, fun getting whooped by almost everyone though, haha. Zelda+ spoiled me. =(

Top Bottom