• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Arcade (Granada Hills, CA) SSBB Tourney: Saturday, March 29th (READ RULES)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ITG2 = Its The Game 2?

Anyway, if Pat doesn't have the smashfest, im sure roundtable + forward can play at me house lol.
if that was another mike haze pun worst one yet...in the groove 2 nooooooooob lol =) ddr hasnt been the same since 7

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol forward....make it to norwalk,or as close as possible and then we'll metro to mike's

Race

Smash Lord
I'm definatly coming to this, Driving from cerritos is gonna take awhile but i guessi t's worth it, lol

anyways anyone free to partner up for tommorw? I have some vids of my gameplay up on youtube if anyone's intrested in seeing my gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/akagifc

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh wow the title said ssmb i was like o.o meleeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

dumb typo mindgame >_>

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, smashfest is going to take place tomorrow at pats! You guys can start showing up tomorrow after 12:00 pm

My cell: 818-268-4377 (if I work tomorrow, then call pat's cell!!!)
Pat's cell: 818-642-3981

This is NOT my house!
Pat's rules:
-Stay away from parent's room
-No drugs or alcohol

Also, there are only three tvs availabe, so people are either gonna have to be patient to wait their turn or bring their own.

PAT has NOT played Brawl!!! So, can somebody bring a Wii?!

address:
9800 Sepulveda apt. 14 North Hills CA

Edit: BYOPAB ( Bring Your Own Pillow And Blanket because I don't think there are going to be enough to go around.)

If u wanna eat, then there is Carl's, Subway, Pollo Loco, Baskin Robins, Los Tres Hermanos (Mexican Resturant), and Lucky's Donuts down the street! Oh . . . and there is a Mc'D

get me on aim if u have more questions: dragonteeth88 or post here.

Edit 2: Pat has school on Sunday so plz expect to leave in the morning around 8 or 9ish

wtZzz

Smash Apprentice
Another So. Cal Tourney with items

I won't be at this one, maybe the next one when you try to test skill instead of luck.

wtZzz

Smash Apprentice
Man, and that sleep over sounds tempting too, but I promised my dad I would go to dinner with him tonight since he's leaving to Texas for awhile. We can cuddle next time MikeyH

The Game II

Smash Champion
Yeah I'll be doing updates all day.

Does forward still need a ride? I can give him a ride. I'm leaving at 12:30 p.m. so I'll keep checking this until I leave.

--GCII

edit: well i'm leaving so i hope forward got a ride if he still needed it.

Arlieth Tralare

Smash Cadet
Hey I forgot to mention this like I normally do, but PLEASE BRING WIIs/BRAWL DISCS, we need them and can always use spares T_T, free entry if we need to use it! Thanks!

RobGreco

Smash Rookie
P.S. I'll money match any smasher in 3rd strike or CvS2, and I'll money match any FFA 3rd strike or CvS2 players in Melee or brawl :D
people!
I'll take you up on that 3s offer. Name the stakes.
I'll be the tall guy with decently long straight hair and I will be around from 2pm till the end.

Top Bottom