• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Tourney Results Thread

Freezewish

Smash Ace
I Placed In Many Big Tournaments With Falco

2nd Place At B.i.o(2nd Out Of 120) Lost To Dsf
4th At Axis Gaming West Coast Majors( 4th Out Of 303) Lost To Plank
4th At Az12 Step(4th Out Of 200 Ish)
2nd At Oregon Mega Games(2nd Out Of 90)

Don't Worry Guys I Rep The Falcos And Imma Keep Falco Placing High In Major Tournaments

(sk92)

May the bread continue to be with you sk92

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I just took eighth (or fifth, since that makes me look better, whatever pre-semifinals is) in a sixty-four person tournament.

Since a few people have posted who they lost to, I lost to some guy named Ski on SWF.

syco1337

Smash Rookie
i took 2nd of 50 at AR brawl 2 with falco, lost in finals to killa5(MK)
last week i took 2nd of 30 at school brawl 3, lost in finals to speed(marth)
and about 2 months ago i took 3rd of 30 at a local unnamed tourney, lost in loser's finals to killa5(MK)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wheres SK92, sethlon, or D1?

also, this should probably be stickied once it gets a bit more accurate

D1

Banned via Administration
Well I just got another first place finish w/ Falco.

Me, Bum, and NinjaLink decided to split first this time since the tourney stayed till wayyy too late in the night.

I went 99.1% Falco and like 0.99% Marth and DDD.

LMAO

Once Bum posts full brackets I'll post 'em up...he's too god****ed lazy -_-. Much love to him regardless.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I took 7th at a Tulsa funhouse monthly, about 30 people. Typ_Ex took 3rd, another Falco player.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
uh....scroll up? SK92 and D1 are there.
The title says all. :) Give us your tournaments results, and against who did you lose. :)

This thread already exists in many sections, i think this could be interesting and helopful. ;)

~ Blad01 (France)

6th out of 32 @ 04/20 "Apoil", Paris XI - Lost against EggDestroyer (G&W) 2/1.
2nd out of 40 @ 05/08 "Bushido Impact", Paris. - Lost against Kill1 (Snake) 2/0 (the first doesn't count for me, i had a ****ing buggy paddle ^^").

~ Guilty Pleasure

1st out of 48 @ ??/?? Small college tournament

~ MrbrOwnie

Eliminated on 3rd Round on a 70+ people @ ??/?? Local Tourney - Lost against ???

~ Rat

5th out of 35 @ ??/?? Digiops, Bi-weekly 1 Ann Arbor - Lost to Rofa (meta), Lost to lain (G&W)
3rd out of 9 @ ??/?? Grand Rapids Brawl Tourney -Lost to Bowyer (ROB), Lost to Darkssin (Meta)
4th out of 30 @ ??/?? Digiops, Bi-weekly 2 Ann Arbor - Lost to Anther (pika), lost to Lain (G&W). Though I did beat NoJ in pools =).

~Spital

First out of 14 @ ??/?? Local tournament organized by some friends.

~ TommyG

5th out of 120 @ ??? - Lost against MK.
Please find it for me then....

Blad01: Might as well post my results.
Though, this is from months ago.
HOBO 8 (7/26/08)
13th out of 88
Lost to Mr.3000 (Sonic); Stiltz (Lolimar)

Only big tourny so far that i placed decently high at (ive won 2 minor tournies)

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
oh...well i thought you meant that they havent posted here, which they have, it's just that blad01 hasnt updated the op.

CY

Smash Ace
HOBO 5: 25/80 lost to a pit/wolf
HOBO 8: 17/88 lost to xyro who plays a good samus and a marth
HOBO 10: 9/118 lost to sethlon and powernap
HOBO 11: 33/112 lost to pit/pikachu -_-
HOBO 12: 13/60 lost to roy_r best marth in TX and razer, top snake in TX

there ya go! :) not too good but not too bad either. :o

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Another big tournament yesterday (Let's Brawl Toronto), 72 entrants. I got 5th. Lost to Ambrose (Ice Climbers) and Lain (Ice Climbers)...**** lol

Keitaro

Keitaro (New Jersey)

EC's Planking Meta: 7/71 lost to Atomsk's Kirby & NinjaLink's Marth
Blue's Circuit # 3: 2/13 lost to Atomsk Kirby twice grandfinals
KOTC: 5/30 lost to Yehs's Snake & Inui's Metaknight: Took a match off M2K in tourney also
EC's Hurrican Meta: 3/50 lost to Ksizzle's DDD & Atomsk's Kirby/DDD

I hate Kirby :/

J4pu

Smash Champion
Keitaro (New Jersey)

EC's Planking Meta: 7/71 lost to Atomsk's Kirby & NinjaLink's Marth
Blue's Circuit # 3: 2/13 lost to Atomsk Kirby twice grandfinals
KOTC: 5/30 lost to Yehs's Snake & Inui's Metaknight: Took a match off M2K in tourney also
EC's Hurrican Meta: 3/50 lost to Ksizzle's DDD & Atomsk's Kirby/DDD

I hate Kirby :/
kirby is a terrible match-up, I agree
did you beat M2K in an entire set? cuz you say you only beat him in one match, but if that's the case then shouldn't he be one of the people you lost to?

anyways that is some awesome placing

Keitaro

I lost to his MK in pools 1-2. He was shaking after I took the first match, lol, but then again, M2K is always shaking randomly "weird" but he was shaking more than usual.

Btw, thanks dude.

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
went to my first tourney, placed 2nd out of 28 (won doubles :) ) lost to a GaW in winners and Grand finals. no johns but getting hit by a number 9 hammer 2 matches in a row both times when we're both on last stock and i'm at 0% and 12% is disgusting.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Placed 3rd @ TNOT2 (Netherlands), Lost to a MK (Jumpman), 23nov, about 100 people
(tottaly forgot about this thread, otherwise i would've posted earlier :p)

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
oh this thread is still alive?

aight i might as well post some results

Thanksgiving Smashfest 3- i took 1st with falco in brawl, and 3rd with him in melee (but that's irrelevant)
WC Chaos- 2nd place (used Falco), lost to Kream (GnW/MK/Snake)
BRH 3- 2nd place(used Falco), lost to mastR (MK/Falco)
BRH 4- 2nd place(used Falco), lost to Kream (GnW/MK/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(August)- 1st(used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(September)-1st (used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(October)-1st (used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(November)-2nd, (used Falco/Shiek), lost to TheM (MK/Sonic)
SFM Monthlies(December) -2nd (used Falco/Shiek), lost to mastR (MK/Falco).....(lol falco dittos)

the monthlies had 30 people each, BRH had 20 each, thanksgiving was 15 people, and chaos had 30 also.
yea some of those are hella old lol.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
MAST2 - 3rd Place. Lost to Corpsecreate (Toon Link) and Niven (ROB). 20 people attended I think. ROB is officially gay lol.
nah...MK is worse, at least in my area, aka land of the tier whores! lol jk TheM is a pretty good smasher. he can use a lot of characters but plays most consistently with MK. Kream is also my best friend but he seriously tier-whores lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hehe the thing is I haven't had very much ROB experience, whereas I verse many MK's and snakes so I know the match-up a lot better and what to do in certain situations. That was maybe the 5th time at most I've versed a ROB so I guess my confident was lacking. The toon link that came first I have very seldom beaten. In fact, I havent beaten him in a tournament match against his toon link, only his snake.

There are many other results which I cannot recall, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on my success ;)

CY

Smash Ace
oh this thread is still alive?

aight i might as well post some results

Thanksgiving Smashfest 3- i took 1st with falco in brawl, and 3rd with him in melee (but that's irrelevant)
WC Chaos- 2nd place (used Falco), lost to Kream (GnW/MK/Snake)
BRH 3- 2nd place(used Falco), lost to mastR (MK/Falco)
BRH 4- 2nd place(used Falco), lost to Kream (GnW/MK/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(August)- 1st(used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(September)-1st (used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(October)-1st (used Falco/Snake)
SFM Monthlies(November)-2nd, (used Falco/Shiek), lost to TheM (MK/Sonic)
SFM Monthlies(December) -2nd (used Falco/Shiek), lost to mastR (MK/Falco).....(lol falco dittos)

the monthlies had 30 people each, BRH had 20 each, thanksgiving was 15 people, and chaos had 30 also.
yea some of those are hella old lol.
are there any links to these tournaments? -_- i find it kind of funny that you only have one loss, but tournaments are double elimination.

hmmmm..i smell bull****.

but if i see some proof and you aren't lying, then my bad. :)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
are there any links to these tournaments? -_- i find it kind of funny that you only have one loss, but tournaments are double elimination.

hmmmm..i smell bull****.

I think he means that the person listed is the one who took him out of the bracket.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace

hmmmm..i smell bull****.

well these are mostly local tournies hosted by some friends, but if you want proof you can probably PM TheM, he has a active SWF account and Kream has an account over at AiB.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
my falco placed 17th out of 69 others in the regional SWR event V: Inui and the B Button. the only falco placing higher than me is D1!

bowz

Smash Journeyman
4th out of 34 Final Smash 08. Lost to a metaknight (even though i shouldn't have)

Denzi

Smash Master
Little late, but I got 17th out of 34 people at Test Your Might III. Lost to King Chaos's Samus due mainly to lack of knowledge of the match-up + his awesomeness (no johns lol.) My friend, who isn't really known around here, also got 17th with Falco and lost to Lain's IC's.

Top Bottom