• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falcon punch joke on suprise abortion, really don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch is known with his trademark "Fallllllllccccooooooooonnnnn Punch!" yell and his falcon flaming punch. I do understand the joke on Falcon Punch as being a drink (since punch also means a fruit juice mix) and when the falcon punches collide (since most players may agree falcon punch is the good killing move at mid percents, but not THE best since it has a bunch of lag and a smart player can easily sidestep it). However, I don't understand the joke on the suprise abortion falcon punch as being "the most civilized way of having an abortion." Yes, abortion is a controversial topic, but let's not make it political here. I just wondering why some people use the Falcon punch meme as a solution similar to an abortion?

I was asking since I read a satirical artcle on Falcon punch on encyclopedia dramatica (a rated M satirical website spoofing wikipedia; compared to uncyclopedia, which is rated T and has stricter restrictions).

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
If one were to punch a pregnant woman in the stomach, the result is somewhat obvious.
Well, yes, that's a normal punch... Now picture a burly man with awesome nipples screaming "FALCON PAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNCH" while punching a pregnant woman with a flaming fist of justice, do you really have to imagine?

Hax

Smash Champion
*gasp* TC has not yet experienced the manliness of captain falcon, obviously

The Pimp

Smash Cadet
Well, yes, that's a normal punch... Now picture a burly man with awesome nipples screaming "FALCON PAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNCH" while punching a pregnant woman with a flaming fist of justice, do you really have to imagine?
lol I said this style of abortion (its effective if you already didn't know) to my health teacher a week back and he was baffled.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I was asking since I read a satirical artcle on Falcon punch on encyclopedia dramatica (a rated M satirical website spoofing wikipedia; compared to uncyclopedia, which is rated T and has stricter restrictions).
When I read this part, all my anger went away. Then it came back, realizing how ******** you are for taking ED seriously.

Mit

Smash Ace
Either you've all been trolled or the OP is a 12 year old.

Also "and when the falcon punches collide (since most players may agree falcon punch is the good killing move at mid percents, but not THE best since it has a bunch of lag and a smart player can easily sidestep it)" lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom