• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon.. Interview! - Ask questions to the falcon mains! - interviewing: Lionman

Lionman

Smash Champion
Guys, get back to asking questions.

And tonight I'll edit the first post with interview quotation goodness, and from tonight, completely ignoring my own initial planning, Lionman will be the one who's beeing interviewed.
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

tibs7

Smash Champion
P3

is p1 a d1ckhead irl?

Are you a mad pimp?

Why are diddy's barrels so good?

Would you fly to Australia to marry me and Shaya?

Are you a class clown at school ( the guy that makes jokes in class) or are you a jock? Or are you just fully nerdy?

Why are you so sexy?

Say hi to your mum for me?

Player-3

Smash Hero
P3

is p1 a d1ckhead irl?

Are you a mad pimp?

Why are diddy's barrels so good?

Would you fly to Australia to marry me and Shaya?

Are you a class clown at school ( the guy that makes jokes in class) or are you a jock? Or are you just fully nerdy?

Why are you so sexy?

Say hi to your mum for me?
no p1 isn't a total ******** but he is alot of the time

I DONT KNOW MAN THEY'RE SO ****ING STUPID

yes i would if it was legal but i'm not 18 yet sry sry

i'm neither of the 3 i'm the guy who slacks off doesn't do any work and still manages to pull decent grades, and makes jokes in class only if he knows most of the people in it

because i'm white

no

DarkRaptor

Smash Cadet
You should interview Darky-Sama. That would be beast.

I got a few questions for him.

1. Have you attended, or plan to attend, any tournaments?
2. If you have attended any tournaments, do you go all Falcon? Or switch once in a while?
3. Why do you have an apostrophe and a period at the end of your Brawl names?
4. Do you plan to quit smash soon?
5. Do you consider yourself a good Falcon? Why?
6. Are you the only nice Falcon Main on smashboards?

Bonus Question: Where did you come up with the name "Darky-Sama"?
I already know the answer. It's just in case other people were curious.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Did thred died?

(i.e. why aren't you guys posting here more often?)

P3, why the raptor face?

Player-3

Smash Hero
....:(

because, NES N00b was a melee falcon player who i met multiple times irl, and he taught me how to play melee falcon (he was a top player... beat dr pp and pps best matchup is falcon, or at least it was at the time) but he was killed driving home from a tournament by a drunk driver, and his avatar on the boards was the raptor that is now in mine

hence the "RIP NES N00b"

he was the nicest guy everrrrrrr
:(

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Trufax there? I had no idea. Just googled it...

You've had that "RIP nesn00b" text in there for so long I thought it was another inside joke, heh. Now I feel bad.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
....:(

because, NES N00b was a melee falcon player who i met multiple times irl, and he taught me how to play melee falcon (he was a top player... beat dr pp and pps best matchup is falcon, or at least it was at the time) but he was killed driving home from a tournament by a drunk driver, and his avatar on the boards was the raptor that is now in mine

hence the "RIP NES N00b"

he was the nicest guy everrrrrrr
:(
Thats ****ed up.

=(

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Yeah, I made that "Forever he will be our hero" signature when he died. Really, that was pretty sad to hear, right around the holidays too. I think he was going to see his family (or was suppose to) when it happened. I mean, jeez... it's not everyday that you hear someone ended up dying that you knew from a gaming community. Reality seems a lot less kind when stuff like that can impact a place like this.

Oi, lets try not to get on that topic though.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Yeah, I made that "Forever he will be our hero" signature when he died. Really, that was pretty sad to hear, right around the holidays too. I think he was going to see his family (or was suppose to) when it happened. I mean, jeez... it's not everyday that you hear someone ended up dying that you knew from a gaming community. Reality seems a lot less kind when stuff like that can impact a place like this.

Oi, lets try not to get on that topic though.
Indeed. Its sad. =/

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Yeah, back on-topic guise.

Fill me in on the backstory: why Player-1, Player-2, Player-3... (i.e. where did your nicknames come from)?

Player-3

Smash Hero
player-1 got us in to brawl (me and p2)

player-4 is a random guy from texas that chose the name lol

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Yes, I did meant Mario Bros, the stage. Since Falcon is so fast, you can grab the turtles and crabs easily.

Falcon dittos on Castle Siege is just meh to me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think Falcon on Siege is cool.

In the beginning of the match, when the announcer says "Go!" if you do a Falcon Kick, Falcon will hit the opponent across from you, it doesn't matter which platform you start on. Providing they don't shield/spot dodge it. I really only use it against someone I haven't played against, or when i'm really blazed.

The 2nd part is only gay if you fight DDD/Falco/Yoshi. Other than that I like the platforms the statues hold a lot, and the two slanted platforms at the top are good for Raptor Boost wavelands

the last part is meh, it's like a giant Yoshi's Island platform, i think you can RB waveland on some parts of it depending on how tilted it it.

Top Bottom