• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon.. Interview! - Ask questions to the falcon mains! - interviewing: Lionman

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Yes, I can confirm that you can in fact waveland there.

... also, talk about de-railing a thread.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Nah ef that, p3 is king.
He should be interviewed for atleast another year.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Lion, what is it with falcon mains and Kamen Rider?

its not even that good >.>

Lionman

Smash Champion
lionman why are you so cool
Because i main Falcon

Lion, what is it with falcon mains and Kamen Rider?
Kamen rider is a great show, they use Rider Punches and Rider Kicks and has an amazing ost! The new seasons are pretty dumb, but the old ones have a nice storyline.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGU_t7dVno
Love and Justice

How does it feel to be one of the only good solo-Falcons?
I feel like im holding a really big rock while metaknight is taunting on the top of that rock

Lionman how much can you bench press?
I dont know but i havent got much strength

Lionman

Smash Champion
Falcon vs Kamen rider.

Who would win, lionman?
Its a Weird match up.

Ultimate Forms of Heisei Riders can **** Falcon easy, i will ban them.

Falcon vs Showa Riders (old ones) i think Falcons has advantage, Falcon´s speed is much higher than a Showa Rider and his moves are better, the only Showa Rider who can beat Falcon is Black RX because he can multimorph (Bio Form turns the rider into water for example)

Talking about Heisei Riders (new ones)

Kuuga: Kuuga isnt really good, Falcon can kick his ***, but kuuga can uses de pegasus form and spam Falcon with his gun. 40:60 for Falcon

Ryuki: Ryuki is a Rider vs Rider fighter, he knows the match up but he isnt really strong, Falcon can win this easy

Faiz: Faiz can uses Accel Form and hit Falcon Hard by 10 sec but he isnt really cheap, Falcon can win

Blade: Blade is Like Ike, so is a bad match up for Falcon but is winnable.

Hibiki: Attack with music? bah Falcon ***** him

Kabuto: Kabuto ***** Falcon so hard because Kabuto can use Clock Up maybe using the Fzero he can surpass his speed

Den-O: Taunt battle

Kiva: Kiva Rules but Falcon can fight him 50:50

Decade: Decade can use all heisei rider forms, Decade wins

W: W is really strong, Falcon can lose against him

OOO: Not enough info, new show

But Falcon can kill them in one Falcon punch

I banned the ultimate forms

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Unexpected answer is unexpected, lol.

Do you like playing FFAs (4 people) with items on? If yes, which crazy stage do you like the most?

(Both melee and brawl)

Lionman

Smash Champion
Lionman, how are you so pro?
I played Falcon since the Pal version released, i wanted to be the best falcon in the world, i learned a lot watching champ-rebaz-ally vids and i made my own playstyle, to be the best with your character you cant wait others to make the metagame, you must be the metagame.

There are many really good falcons too, in Spain people say Ally is a better Falcon than me, that kind of bull**** makes me put more effort in my character because im really competive and i want to prove i can make better than him, maybe im not better but i think i can be really useful to the Falcon mainers, thats enough for me.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I played Falcon since the Pal version released, i wanted to be the best falcon in the world, i learned a lot watching champ-rebaz-ally vids and i made my own playstyle, to be the best with your character you cant wait others to make the metagame, you must be the metagame.

There are many really good falcons too, in Spain people say Ally is a better Falcon than me, that kind of bull**** makes me put more effort in my character because im really competive and i want to prove i can make better than him, maybe im not better but i think i can be really useful to the Falcon mainers, thats enough for me.
That's some deep ****

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Inspiring ****, even.

*bows*

You do know that Falcon's speed enables him to use items in a MUCH better way than most of his opponents, right? Have you ever participated in a items-on Tourney?

Lionman

Smash Champion
You do know that Falcon's speed enables him to use items in a MUCH better way than most of his opponents, right? Have you ever participated in a items-on Tourney?
Falcon is a great character with items but i never played a tourney with those things on.

I enjoy that style of playing but im not really interested

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i dont like being called latino since the word has been commercialized by my generation of ****** cholo mexicans >.>

i prefer hispanic lol

Serious Question time-

how long have you mained falcon and how long have you used him competitively?

Top Bottom