• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon getting more powerful?

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think that Falcon will get any stronger in the next smash? *if they make another smash*

In my opinion i think that Falcon's moves will deal heavy damage and a new moveset except F.punch...and also if they were to make him better they would make F.punch less powerful but faster and bigger range... EDIT: AND after a few years of low-tier i think THAT falcon will rise again to former greatness and pawnch all that stand before him....iam a bbig fan of teh falcon and i will appreciate friendly clean posts and not to denyy that falcon is the low tier right now.... idk because TR4Q anywayz XD.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't see any problem with CF's moveset, it's not like they could make a more accurate one. In the next game I think it would be interesting if Captain Falcon had the ability to gain momentum as he ran and his power would increase accordingly.

Edit: Captain Falcon has been bottom tier for a couple months, not years. He was good in the last two games.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
lol, maybe a bit more piriority so he doesn`t get ***** and maybe, falcon pawnch doesn`t sucks so much

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Haha he probably will, he's getting better I guess =D
It'd be like, top tier Captain Falcon, the sexy race steroid user driver hahaha
I personally cant see Captain Falcon being one of the best characters hahahaha

__V

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Punch while holding someone in a grab.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

JawKnee~

Smash Cadet
Falcon will be so high on the tier list, they can't even name it top tier, but instead, Falcon Tier. Falcon Punch will be the size of Final Destination, the knee's hitbox will sweetspot and hit from anywhere, and when Captain Falcon says, "Show me ya moves!", the opponent's controller automatically stops working and they lose the match. Oh, and one more thing, still can't imagaine Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch?
Here's a demonstration. (I'm the one doing the Falcon Punch. =P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
I agree w/ all of the previous posts. Not only that, the Falcon Pawnch's "FARUKON...." will PARALYZE all who are in the match and when he finishes with the "PAWWNCH" everyone loses two stocks. Meaning as soon as they respawn, the previous Pawnch's momentum will carry thru and knock them out of the spawn platform, effectively taking off yet another stock. Overdone? Maybe. Overdue? Very.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I think it would be amazing if there was a code to play as the old version of the original 12 characters, like there is in street fighter.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Side B should be more like a "boost" from F-ZERO. I mean that it should execute VERY quickly. Also, the Falcon Punch should be moved to his Forward smash so that it can be charged and fast while allowing his B attack to be used for his gun (...finally)

I agree w/ all of the previous posts. Not only that, the Falcon Pawnch's "FARUKON...." will PARALYZE all who are in the match and when he finishes with the "PAWWNCH" everyone loses two stocks. Meaning as soon as they respawn, the previous Pawnch's momentum will carry thru and knock them out of the spawn platform, effectively taking off yet another stock. Overdone? Maybe. Overdue? Very.
Or better yet, howabout the Pawnch makes the system spit out your opponent's controller and Captain Falcon comes out of the TV, that's not a typo I mean he LITERALLY leaps from the screen and proceeds to beat the living hell out of your opponent. Then Falcon would really be the most feared character in the game and possibly the most broken cheap tier character ever.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Capt. Falcon will get a huge boost, they'll be renaming the series to Super Smash Bros. Falcon. In that game, there are two types of characters. Capt. Falcon, and non-Capt. Falcon. Everytime FPCs occur, your Wii explodes from manliness. In addition, it questions your masculinity.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
LOL Falcon Punches Collide! Actually here is the tier list in Japan:
S:MetaKnight,Snake,Falco
A:R.O.B,Diddy,Marth,Pit,Fox
B:Mr. Game & Watch,Wolf,Toon Link
C:Ice Climbers,Olimar,Sheik,Zero Suit Samus,Pikachu,Lucario
D:Kirby,King Dedede,Mario,Lucas,Wario,Charizard
E:Zelda,Ike,Donkey Kong,Ness,Link,Luigi,Yoshi,Pokemon Trainer,Squirtle,Ivysaur
F:Sonic,Bowser,Samus,Captain Falcon,Jigglypuff,Peach
G:Ganondolf
That's + three from America!

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
lol Falcon Punches Collide! Actually Here Is The Tier List In Japan:
S:metaknight,snake,falco
A:r.o.b,diddy,marth,pit,fox
B:mr. Game & Watch,wolf,toon Link
C:ice Climbers,olimar,sheik,zero Suit Samus,pikachu,lucario
D:kirby,king Dedede,mario,lucas,wario,charizard
E:zelda,ike,donkey Kong,ness,link,luigi,yoshi,pokemon Trainer,squirtle,ivysaur
F:sonic,bowser,samus,captain Falcon,jigglypuff,peach
G:ganondolf
That's + Three From America!
Yes !

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
LOL Falcon Punches Collide! Actually here is the tier list in Japan:
S:MetaKnight,Snake,Falco
A:R.O.B,Diddy,Marth,Pit,Fox
B:Mr. Game & Watch,Wolf,Toon Link
C:Ice Climbers,Olimar,Sheik,Zero Suit Samus,Pikachu,Lucario
D:Kirby,King Dedede,Mario,Lucas,Wario,Charizard
E:Zelda,Ike,Donkey Kong,Ness,Link,Luigi,Yoshi,Pokemon Trainer,Squirtle,Ivysaur
F:Sonic,Bowser,Samus,Captain Falcon,Jigglypuff,Peach
G:Ganondolf
That's + three from America!
I disagree with DDD's placement. He should at LEAST be in B. Toon Link in B class? C at most in my opinion. Bowser should be higher than Sonic. Possibly low E. Not sure to be honest but above Sonic.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
why isn't pikachu in B?
and fox/pit above G&W seems wrong to me..

DUB

Smash Lord
He'll probably continue to be the worst character in the game for the remaining smash titles. Can't say he didn't have it coming for him.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
If Captain Falcon were to improve, then I'd want the Melee game mechanics, however still the same damage ratio for Falcon's moveset. I hope they would put in L-Cancelling back on and all the other good stuff ( wavedash etc.), so in conclusion. If the next SSB game was like Melee but better graphics than brawl. I'd rate Captain Falcon = Top Tier.

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
I can see Falcon getting a decent boost in the next game (if there is one). The moveset didn't change that much, so I'll assume it won't be that different but rather have more priority.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
He'll probably continue to be the worst character in the game for the remaining smash titles. Can't say he didn't have it coming for him.
Uhhh... I doubt that. He suffered from a game revamp. Much like Kirby in 64 to SSBM. No one is guaranteed low tier status due to being good for a few games. Depending on the direction of the next game he could stay bottom or go up significantly.

And no he didn't. If anyone has it coming to them of any game its MK.

Wario is seriously not that low either.
I didn't notice that, I was too mesmerized about DDD. But yes he shouldn't be. Wario should at LEAST be in B as well.

why isn't pikachu in B?
and fox/pit above G&W seems wrong to me..
Maybe good players there hate pokedamanz?

I agree.

Top Bottom