• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon crashed my game. No, really!

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
So I was playing as Falcon in the Subspace Bomb Factory where you first get Rob. I kneed one of those tank things, and at the very moment it connected, the textures got all messed up and everything disappeared except for the background. Then the game froze.

Thank the heavens we don't have a Super Falcon Punch final smash.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
so that's why after much debate, president Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than sending Captain Falcon. His reasoning: “its more humane”.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
It already killed RjP's Wii. Too many knees and now it won't load a single game again in fear of it being Brawl.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon > Chuck Norris.

Could Chuck Norris ignite a film roll with a roundhouse kick? I DON'T THINK SO.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Did you by any chance use Reverse Falcon Punch while giant? In that case you should check the news to see if you've ripped a hole in the universe as well.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it means he is just that good that he can actually destroy you're stuff in real life, which is why it's EPIC!!

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
My game froze when the game showed the "Challenger Approaching" with Captain Falcon's silhouette. I waited for the game for a minute and then got scared.

Krug

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see the look on the face of anyone who says Falcon is bottom tier now...

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Land a sweet-spotted knee against another sweet-spotted knee, with both Captain Falcon's in giant mode. Your Wii will erupt on the spot. :ohwell:
And legend has that if two Falcon Punches collide it will case your Wii, TV, and any other nearby electronics to freeze then explode from not being able to contain the awesomeness!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kge_9QX-3YY

Worst mistake i made and the reason i no longer have a a N64.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon > Chuck Norris.

Could Chuck Norris ignite a film roll with a roundhouse kick? I DON'T THINK SO.
qfet.

Chuck Norris was cloned multiple times by the US to make them the new superpower, but two clones stood out far above the rest, including the real chuck. They were Snake and Captain Falcon.

Anyway, I can't believe a KNEE crashed your game. That's hilarious. XD

kiyaman

Smash Cadet
I always knew Captain Falcon had an evil side too.. And he does, the ability to kill your Wii and your Smash Bros. Brawl disc....

all those innocent wiis and games...
if only we warned them!!!
:cry:

Top Bottom