• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Compilation Video (all three games)

The Cape

Smash Master
Nakamaru and myself decided to make a tribute to the coolest character in all three games... Captain Falcon.

The point of this thread is for the forum to help us find clips that will make this video awesome. Youtube links are fine, but we would prefer a hosted original if at all possible. We are looking for the following:
Matches
Combo Videos
Stadium
Goofy CPU combos
Anything else along these lines.

The point of this video is to collect as much Falcon ownage from all three games as we can and encompass them into one huge video for all the Falcon fans (and frankly, who isnt) to enjoy. Please support the project and help us out.

And to preempt any questions before they come about:
Yes I play Brawl
No its only for fun
No I dont play on WiFi
Yes I still follow the scene

Hope to see your comments and additions to the video as time goes on. Thanks.

Trung

Smash Rookie
PM me

PM me i have a couple of a couple of clips of falcon combos for the combo video i'm working on.

Muad'Dib

Smash Rookie
Scar--I killed Mufasa.

Wow, that's the first time I've ever been aroused by a SSBM video.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
how dare you use that song... sick combos. bad... BAD music (if that garbage even deserves to be called music). haha, nothing against you tho. that song really makes me wonder what the world is coming to.

edit: just realized the combos were in training mode. you sly devil. they were sweet but... tainted

emerican

Smash Ace
how dare you use that song... sick combos. bad... BAD music (if that garbage even deserves to be called music). haha, nothing against you tho. that song really makes me wonder what the world is coming to.
if every falcon video was synced to some random techno music.. combo vids would be boring as ****

its nice to have variety, but if you really cant stand it, just hit mute.

Rampage

vx
if every falcon video was synced to some random techno music.. combo vids would be boring as ****

its nice to have variety, but if you really cant stand it, just hit mute.
I have to agree with you there, but soulja boy? I think my internet just broke.

emerican

Smash Ace
atleast its the travis barker drum version... could be worse.. MUCH WORSE. i've seen some ****TY combo vids in my day

The Cape

Smash Master
The Cape, when do you expect the final project to be completed?

And also, you got my original video file right? I can't remember if I sent it to you or not.
I dont think you did. And it is going to take Naka and I a few months to compile all we need and then edit it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
The only problem is the fact that he's beating CPUs...that aren't doing ****. Like airdodging out of those. They look cool but don't work. Not to mention it's a youtube video, which cape doesn't want.

I have some nice voodoo combos, I just have to search and split the matches.

The Cape

Smash Master
The only problem is the fact that he's beating CPUs...that aren't doing ****. Like airdodging out of those. They look cool but don't work. Not to mention it's a youtube video, which cape doesn't want.

He sent me the original video. And this video will be encompassing all levels of Falcon ****. Stadium, to CPUs, to silly ****, to super badass combos.

First post says so :-p

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace

Who's only beating CPU's? I must have missed that video.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
Is there really such a thing as a GOOD non melee Falcon vid? Brawls captain is actually captain falcon's gay cousin. The real captain falcon would want nothing to do with that garbage...

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Is there really such a thing as a GOOD non melee Falcon vid? Brawls captain is actually captain falcon's gay cousin. The real captain falcon would want nothing to do with that garbage...
Your post implies that Brawl doesn't take any skill, which is very far from the truth.

Anyway, this is not the thread to start up some type of Melee vs. Brawl debate.

Top Bottom