• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Falcon CHAT! The Captain Falcon Social Thread

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Overcoming the Rosalina matchup is the best feeling, I actually think it's even now, and I actually really enjoy it now.
How do you guys feel about Yoshi and Diddy out of curiousity? I think Diddy is slightly unfavorable, and not sure about Yoshi.

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
I'm in a big wifi tourney at the moment, had some weird byes but I've still won a few matches, due to byes and the two wins I'm currently in losers round 7!
Edit: Nevermind, double two-stocked the very next round by a d3...

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
How do you guys feel about Yoshi and Diddy out of curiousity? I think Diddy is slightly unfavorable, and not sure about Yoshi.
Good Yoshis are scary, specially with that freaking egg throw, lol. I'd say the match-up is either even or very slightly to their favor.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Good Yoshis are scary, specially with that freaking egg throw, lol. I'd say the match-up is either even or very slightly to their favor.
That's about what I figured, anyone else have any insight on this?

Lionman

Smash Champion
Im going to buy the Falcon amiibo soon

My name list

FairJustice
Kneerminator
Lionbot
CA$HwFSMASH
KamenRider (Or KamenDriver)

Probably getting Little Mac too, not sure (Name: Onepunchman)

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I was going to buy one too and just name it "Bloody". He'd be my personal Blood Falcon rival, basically the 2nd F-Zero Rep.

I hope I can get it for cheap, though. Kinda low on cash :(

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Daaaaamn that video is so hype. I want to take part in a tournament like that :(

And dude your headset looks FANTASTIC!

Killua

Smash Cadet
NNID
kilucru
Overcoming the Rosalina matchup is the best feeling, I actually think it's even now, and I actually really enjoy it now.
I think we have a small advantage on Rosaluma.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
It's early to say, but yeah I'd like to see one too.

At least we could make educated guesses/check out the other characters' boards and see what do they think of the match-up with Falcon.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Falcon amiibo is so good, teaming with him gives me a lot of combo options, its like we both understand each other

Last edited:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey guys! top 2 or 3 falcon from norcal here. i think i've settled on a main (for now)

subbing to this thread and this section of the forums!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL nice

dang this thread is not nearly as active as the zelda boards

why isn't falcon popular enougH?? he's amazing in this game

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh haha i see that's cool then. i guess just this thread isn't representative of that in comparison to others

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yeah it's something that carries on from the Brawl days : Falcon players don't talk much. Probably because it takes away some punching time.

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
I feel like although he is a popular character because you know, manly sexiness, not alot of people want to main him because of his glaring weaknesses (meh neutral game, no projectiles, bad match ups, etc.) and don't want to put in the time to learn MUs, moving around with his insane speed, knee spacing (esp since the sweet spot is so tight this game) and combo percentages

Lionman

Smash Champion
I've won 3 tourneys in a row. Am I the best falcon now?
You are free to enter in Progamia´s VIP Falcon Room now

Finnaly bought a Gamecube adapter, feels good when you can practice with a real controller (Classic is fine but meh)

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yeah it's something that carries on from the Brawl days : Falcon players don't talk much. Probably because it takes away some punching time.
At least in Smash 4 Falcon players can let their results speak louder than their posts, as shown here. Silence is a manly trait when backed with this kind of character strength.

HFlash

NNID
HFlash
At least in Smash 4 Falcon players can let their results speak louder than their posts, as shown here. Silence is a manly trait when backed with this kind of character strength.
LOL I think manliness is a prerequisite for a successful Falcon player. You guys can talk about his grab game, combo game, etc. all you want, THAT is the biggest reason to main him. *Puffs out hairy chest in Pride*

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
My birthday is on the 26th and I'm going to have a small smashfest at home. No better way to celebrate my birthday, IMO. Wish all of you guys could come.

Heh, maybe through online :p

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
There's actually a fanart thread somewhere, but it's been abandoned since everybody just wants to talk about the game :p

HFlash

NNID
HFlash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfsOxoE8VQ

Walker vs me grand finals from sunday
I am VERY dissapointed to see you switch to Diddy especially after you had already beaten him with Falcon, and the only reason you lost the 3rd game was because you SD........ Regardless, really nice Falcon. No need to resort to that wanna be

Last edited:
Top Bottom