• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I really have no idea why people feel the need to bump this thread every second, I think it's pretty obvious Mewtwo is coming back, but uh...okay I guess.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I really have no idea why people feel the need to bump this thread every second, I think it's pretty obvious Mewtwo is coming back, but uh...okay I guess.
Fans can't be paranoid in the final days?

Ridley thread gets bumped every 5 EDIT LOL I MEANT SECONDS, for perspective.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Unless your character was on the legitimate CSS leak, nothing is obvious. You never really know with Sakurai.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Fans can't be paranoid in the final days?

Ridley thread gets bumped every 5 days, for perspective.
I just don't know why people would be so frantic about it. If Dr. Mario is coming back, not having Mewtwo would just be a complete asinine move by Sakurai, and I know Sakurai can be bad sometimes, but not THAT bad, I hope.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I just don't know why people would be so frantic about it. If Dr. Mario is coming back, not having Mewtwo would just be a complete asinine move by Sakurai, and I know Sakurai can be bad sometimes, but not THAT bad, I hope.
What you forget is that Sakurai is an unpredictable man in unpredictable land.

We don't know what he hides...

but the leaks sometimes do lol

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I just simply need the answer and that way I can calm down up to the next game is announced.
BTW its been ages since I last came to this site... go me.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I just simply need the answer and that way I can calm down up to the next game is announced.
BTW its been ages since I last came to this site... go me.
I just need one more character trailer then I can leave the internet in peace for 3 weeks (( american release ))

Artero

Smash Enthousiast
NNID
Artero
I've never really played much as Mewtwo in Melee, but having grown up with the original 152 Pokemon, I do have a lot love for the series and feel Mewtwo was the ultimate bad-ass (and really just fits with Smash Bros).

Here's to hoping Mewtwo's back! Will try to main or alt him/her/it if so. :)

Last edited:

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
With tomorrow being the most likely day for the roster to leak,

I wish everyone the best of luck in the wait for Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
What's this stuff going around about a Mewtwo/Ridley reveal on Friday as well?

I've seen it on GameFAQs (which is full of **** of course) but it's been going around the past few days on other places as well.

I don't believe it. Why can't Sakurai just give us SOMETHING already. I'm about to go insane from this wait.

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm

What do you think? Fake? Probably.
You know, the weird thing about this one is that the picture is VERY clear compared to all of our other "leaks".

Edit: Although, compared to our other roster that was proven real, there are some model differences so maybe that's why the picture is good quality. Oh well.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I think I've seen that fake weeks ago. Or at least it did similar mistakes (wrong Dr Mario and Dark Pit portrait) to the fake leak I saw. I think they've used that recreation image of the real leak while adding Bayonetta and made a off-screen photo to pass off as a legit leak. lol

Not to mention, if Bayonetta was really in the game, we'd had an announcement of that during the Bayo 2 Direct already and the game probably wouldn't be rated E10+

Last edited:

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
Its fake because its a different jiggs, Dr.Mario, Wario, and pit(Which is just a mirrored pit with black hair) image from the real roster.

Last edited:

warioismymain

Smash Cadet
K for real though people get so mad about leaks and then right after one of the biggest leaks ever in smash 4 history happens people are already looking for more? Just be patient its only 2 more days.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
The new game looks really good. It could easily become my favourite Smash if it plays as well as it looks. This makes me want Mewtwo even more just so he can be part of this amazing game.

Spirst

K for real though people get so mad about leaks and then right after one of the biggest leaks ever in smash 4 history happens people are already looking for more? Just be patient its only 2 more days.
Well, of course people are looking for more. Everyone is clamoring for all the information they can get at this point considering the long wait is finally coming to an end and you're on the thread of a character who nobody knows is in or not.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Its fake because its a different jiggs, Dr.Mario, Wario, and pit(Which is just a mirrored pit with black hair) image from the real roster.
I thought that was the jiggs potriat from the motherf***er leak?
I think I've seen that fake weeks ago. Or at least it did similar mistakes (wrong Dr Mario and Dark Pit portrait) to the fake leak I saw. I think they've used that recreation image of the real leak while adding Bayonetta and made a off-screen photo to pass off as a legit leak. lol

Not to mention, if Bayonetta was really in the game, we'd had an announcement of that during the Bayo 2 Direct already and the game probably wouldn't be rated E10+
Yeah thats what i was thinking she would of had a newcomer trailer in the games and shes from an MA game but they cant just give her explosives like snake! :D

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hackers might be able to find data in the demo, but for now it's the waiting game.

It's a demo, why would hackers be able to find data? If anything, data is likely to be found as early as tomorrow with some people having their hands on the game already.

ipad typing sucks

Last edited:

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
I thought that was the jiggs potriat from the motherf***er leak?
They're very subtle differences. The puff in the real leaks left arm is higher than the one in the fake. The fake puffs eye is looking towards the corner and the real ones is looking more towards the center.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom