• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
They're very subtle differences. The puff in the real leaks left arm is higher than the one in the fake. The fake puffs eye is looking towards the corner and the real ones is looking more towards the center.

Ahh yes i see now thanks for the info..... btw PLAY TIMES OVER!

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
It's a demo, why would hackers be able to find data? If anything, data is likely to be found as early as tomorrow with some people having their hands on the game already.

ipad typing sucks
How much time do you think it will take to delete EVERYTHING except for menus and the 5 characters?
The only reason people found Mewtwo's data in Brawl was because they didn't delete them.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
How much time do you think it will take to delete EVERYTHING except for menus and the 5 characters?
The only reason people found Mewtwo's data in Brawl was because they didn't delete them.
In this case the demo was propably already set up earlier. Deleting code from a program can cause some serious issues depending on how it is coded.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Good point :D
Does anybody know if there's currently any Japanese players going through the game?
I dont know anyone specific but there will be trust me!

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
2 more days. The hype is killing me.
I actually can't believe the Japanese release is almost here. I've been sittin' down here in my basement the last few weeks with some popcorn and some soda havin' a Game Grumps marathon, and I totally forgot it's being released, like, the day after tomorrow.

Welp, it's time to take an extra-long nap tomorrow to "fast-forward" time.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
I actually can't believe the Japanese release is almost here. I've been sittin' down here in my basement the last few weeks with some popcorn and some soda havin' a Game Grumps marathon, and I totally forgot it's being released, like, the day after tomorrow.

Lol wish i could do that but i got school :( XD

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Demos are coded with time. Unless you do something mind numbingly dumb with your demo, like allowing access to the full game through hacks, then not much can be done on the consumer's side. I'm pretty sure that Sakurai had the foresight to delete all but the most essential code and data to prevent unnecessary leaking.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

Yeah it sure has been a long ride.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Demos are coded with time. Unless you do something mind numbingly dumb with your demo, like allowing access to the full game through hacks, then not much can be done on the consumer's side. I'm pretty sure that Sakurai had the foresight to delete all but the most essential code and data to prevent unnecessary leaking.
There would defiantly be a few lines of code for things not included in the demo however we won't find anything before it's out in Japan. Most of the easy to find and leak content such as textures, models etc would be deleted, there will still be a few lines of code in there.
Why am I even going over this? There's no point, we would find out about Mewtwo before someone can even open the games files.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
There would defiantly be a few lines of code for things not included in the demo however we won't find anything before it's out in Japan. Most of the easy to find and leak content such as textures, models etc would be deleted, there will still be a few lines of code in there.
Why am I even going over this? There's no point, we would find out about Mewtwo before someone can even open the games files.
Don't count on that. Something like Mewtwo's presence isn't something kept under wraps easily. At the expense of someone's job at the ESRB we found out too much. I would expect similar things for Japan's Smash.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Why will we find out about mewtwo before the games files are even opened?

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Well back ontopic why does @ strawhatninja strawhatninja think that the full roster will be revealed tommorow??
Many stores are getting shipments in today and the some of the small-name stores release the game before the actual release date.

Once someone gets their hands on it, it should only take them a couple of hours to unlock all the character and possibly leak it.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Many stores are getting shipments in today and the some of the small-name stores release the game before the actual release date.

Once someone gets their hands on it, it should only take them a couple of hours to unlock all the character and possibly leak it.
Ow ok :D

CHAINSAWmuzik

Smash Cadet
Im just dying for someone to rip open the demo and find mewtwo in there, and possibly a missingno in a masterball but thats just my hype playing tricks on me lol >_<

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
What would be your opinions if one of Mewtwo's mega forms is chosen instead of Mewtwo?

EDIT: I think Mewtwo retain his normal form however if he is changes to be a mega how would you react?

Yeah but i know but......ow you mean before we can open the files! Righ?
Yep

Last edited:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
???WAIT WHAT????
How do you know this?
I don't know this for sure I'm just speculating. Brawl's roster got leaked like a week earlier, and I'm sure some people already got a copy of it because of store's release date mistakes. Also someone will probably get their hands on a guide early as well.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
This wait is killing me. I just wanna know!!! I thought for sure we would if Mewtwo was in by now.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
What would be your opinions if one of Mewtwo's mega forms is chosen instead of Mewtwo?

EDIT: I think Mewtwo retain his normal form however if he is changes to be a mega how would you react?

Yep
"So about Mega Mewtwo Y, is he going to be in Smash Brothers this time around?"

"We're thinking about it. *laughs*"

My reaction would HYESZ!:4falcon:
I'd rather play as Mega Mewtwo Y than Mewtwo. Real talk MegaMewtwoY's Final Smash would be him sliding / switching to his X form teleporting in to close range doing tons of damage with his bare fists & tail. All of my yes.:shades:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I honestly dislike both Mega forms of Mewtwo. They both look way too strange and ugly to me. I like Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario... but both Mega Mewtwo designs looks so hideous to me. :/

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I personally really like Mega Mewtwo Y, as I've mentioned before it's an excellent depiction of that "great power in the body of a child" trope/cliche that's seen in a lot of anime (like Akira and Sailor Saturn of Sailor Moon.) Mega Mewtwo X could have been more.. sinister looking. He looks like he has flotation gear on. I'd rather see a Mewtwo that looks like a slender Frieza III, like a Xenomorph with an elongated head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom