• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Mewtwo X and Y are relatively honest for mega evolved versions of Ubers. All they really get is a stat boost and narrowly useful abilities. I don't think a lot of people even use Mewtwo's mega evolution in ubers because it can do more damage with life orb and it won't take a mega slot from something like Gengar.

Mega Rayquaza and Primal Groudon are not so honest. On top of their stat boost they get absurd new abilities that patch their own weaknesses. Mega Rayquaza needs no introduction. Primal Groudon's type combo + ability = only 1 weakness that generally hits its high defense stat.

For Kyogre though, its primal ability is redundant outside of doubles. Primal Kyogre is a disappointment as far as singles is concerned. Just keep that choice scarf on.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Looks like a photoshop. But I'll believe it anyway.

---------------------

I just want Mewtwo to hit as hard as Ganondorf/Bowser/DDD that's all.

On the subject of Mega Rayquayquay. A Mega Mewtwo Y with max invested EV's in Sp. Attack and a Perfect 31 IV in Sp. Attack using Ice Beam will never be able to one shot MegaRay. I don't think Mega Ray will need to invest in anything either to survive.

Ridiculous.

Igzex

I just want Mewtwo to hit as hard as Ganondorf/Bowser/DDD that's all.

On the subject of Mega Rayquayquay. A Mega Mewtwo Y with max invested EV's in Sp. Attack and a Perfect 31 IV in Sp. Attack using Ice Beam will never be able to one shot MegaRay. I don't think Mega Ray will need to invest in anything either to survive.

Ridiculous.
...Oh god if Shadow Claw had Ganondorf power.

Now if Mewtwo Y didn't have to hold its stone...It still wouldn't be as over the top.

Igzex

I'm glad that's not real because Mewtwo needs a more practical stance than that. It should keep its standing hitbox a little shorter by hunching over like it did in Red/Blue.

Last edited:

WVdUde

Smash Apprentice
This looks real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Py7eVS9L0
just because ill believe anything mewtwo SSB4 related
It may be fake but I want to believe because.... I love that other little guy showed in the leak. He's from my favorite JRPG series with two games I'm still waiting on.. So I'm crossing my fingers and praying to Palutena* for the leak to be true... And for you-know-who's game to finally come to the west.

*My religion isn't really Kid Icarian so I won't really be praying to Lady Palutena.

Also, how do you mark spoilers on here? I did it a while back but had no clue what I did to do it.

Last edited:

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I'm glad that's not real because Mewtwo needs a more practical stance than that. It should keep its standing hitbox a little shorter by hunching over like it did in Red/Blue.
Mewtwo in that pose just looked creepy, like he had a hunch on his back like Igor, he just looked like some crazy creature instead of a pokemon.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
It may be fake but I want to believe because.... I love that other little guy showed in the leak. He's from my favorite JRPG series with two games I'm still waiting on.. So I'm crossing my fingers and praying to Palutena* for the leak to be true... And for you-know-who's game to finally come to the west.

*My religion isn't really Kid Icarian so I won't really be praying to Lady Palutena.

Also, how do you mark spoilers on here? I did it a while back but had no clue what I did to do it.
lucas? me too.... ive already played through and beaten it.... but damn do i wish mother 3 comes here to the states so more people can experience it. final fantasy 7 got nothing on the emotional **** that goes down in this game.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
We have the so called Direct showcase and the Mewtwo/Lucas images.

I wonder which is faker.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey do you guys have Mewtwo's size comparisons? Mainly how tall was he compared to Ganondorf, because Megeman also comes up to Ganondorf's chest.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just it's voice.

That's all I want to hear for now. Even if it's Femtwo. Just to lay that bloody subject to rest.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Just it's voice.

That's all I want to hear for now. Even if it's Femtwo. Just to lay that bloody subject to rest.
I'm hoping it's female, honestly. This is the "female" Smash Bros., after all.
Also, that would technically make Mewtwo a newcomer.

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
I'll take shiny/green then :chuckle:

Red would be pretty boss too.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I'm hoping it's female, honestly. This is the "female" Smash Bros., after all.
Also, that would technically make Mewtwo a newcomer.
I won't mind if they get a better female voice instead of a shoddy fandub voice they made a kid do for a quarter. Still Dan Green though. And to think the first Poke movie had a different guy doing the Mewtwo voice.

Igzex

I will turn the other cheek to your insolence towards the Miriam Pultro voice. It will only make my celebration of that happening so much sweeter.

And I want a pink/cherry tail and eyes one.

Last edited:

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
That's...actually a real-life thing in Japanese culture...believe it or not. Some people think it's...sexy?
I guess tongue water onto people eyes can sting them, and stinging is hot.
Seems legit.

Thank god this character forum isn't like the rest with harsh administrators calling you a "wench" just because you forgot that its not the social thread, hell I even got a link to some mod calling me a -b word-(wench) just because I forgot that its the strategy thread, hell the mod could've just took the comment and putted it in the social thread instead, these new administrators, I tell you.

im even seeing some mods insult me and then make the thread unpostable so I cant insult them back most of the time lmao.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Some japanese people must think they are lizard's and need to lick eyeball's just like a gecko.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
That's...actually a real-life thing in Japanese culture...believe it or not. Some people think it's...sexy?
What Japan considers sexy is, of course, foreign(literally) to the West.

Quickly consider that kimonos/yukatas are things they consider sexy to wear. well okay FE:A kinda makes them look cute in the Hot Spring Scramble but I don't get it otherwise

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I find it better to not question Japan on these things.
ehhh agreed...

This is random, but I wonder what a Japanese woman would say if you randomly came up and asked her to you know what------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with her.
mod pls delete if inappropriate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom