• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
It's kind of funny that people were complaining about Lucario's return saying that his presence disconfirmed Mewtwo, same about Greninja when they were claiming that it "stole" Mewtwo's spot. Others direct their anger towards Jigglypuff who has nothing to do with it as well. And now, ironically, all of them will be in the same game.
This just shows how people will only look for scapegoats to complain about even when there isn't a logical connection to the problem to begin with.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Am I missing something? Who is DSP?
It's a guy on Youtube who does Let's Play videos. However, he is known for putting the least amount of effort in what he does and then complains about the game being "too hard", even not being able to grasp a game's basics.
It's all just an act though, he only does this for attention and publicity.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Am I missing something? Who is DSP?
The first video will tell you about his manners.

Second one about his behavior to random online people.

Third video will show you how he sucks as a gamer, which isn't limited to fighting games.

Beware foul language.

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
DSP used to be pretty popular around 2010. He's been declining in the recent years (struggling to get around 1k views per vid) because he treats his fans like garbage (he does giveaways where he gives empty game cases). He depends on YouTube for his only source of income because he claims he can't get a real job due to his mysterious "back injury". These days, he's more infamous than famous and usually blames the game every time he makes a mistake. The ultimate John, if you will.

On that note, I can't wait to see the TIHYDP of Smash Wii U, especially if he does some videos on Mewtwo. Lol

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
On that note, I can't wait to see the TIHYDP of Smash Wii U, especially if he does some videos on Mewtwo. Lol
OH MY GOD RIDLEY IS SO BROKEN

WHAT THE HELL I HIT METAL FACE AND HE DIDNT DIE

I GOT HIT BY RANDOMNESS

LOOK AT THIS LAG DUDES

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Are we actually talking about DSP? Can we please let that loser quietly die out, and not spread his name?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
In game, Mewtwo has always been genderless, while the anime has male and female voices respectively for different Mewtwos, they never say he actually has a gender. I'm inclined to believe he can just speak with whatever voice he feels is natural, but he still doesn't have a gender.

So Mewtwo used to be a guy?
It'd be like dating a eunuch.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
In game, Mewtwo has always been genderless, while the anime has male and female voices respectively for different Mewtwos, they never say he actually has a gender. I'm inclined to believe he can just speak with whatever voice he feels is natural, but he still doesn't have a gender.

It'd be like dating a eunuch.
So i would be like dating a thing that used to be a guy.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Eh, there could be worse things to say yes to for a date, so sure?

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Mewtwo is probably one of those spiritually nourishing types. It will show you how you too can thrive off the spirits from the celestial bodies for 5 payments of 49.99!

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Next ******** question: Does Mewtwo eat? If so, what does he eat? Is he an herbivore or a carnivore or an omnivore?
Obviously pizza. (it was in one of those Pokemon Find-Me picture books lol)

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
After how the Mewtwo haters were treating with all the Greninja tear licking **** i think we respect others and should not sink to there level.
It was just a joke, bro, lighten up. A little light ribbing never killed anyone. Even as a Mewtwo supporter, I thought some of the videos, artwork, and jokes were pretty good.
Also, "their."

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Seriously. Being a playa' hater is like becoming what we hate.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I never thought Ridley would get in and thought people who did were kinda reaching, but I won't rip on them because we were in the exact same position just a month ago...
2big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom