• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
...he didn't replace him.
The blue pain in the neck did.
Greninja didn't replace him either, if that's what you're getting at, he's just representing Gen 6. If you mean Sonic due to his lack of an appearance in Brawl, you're still off, since he was still planned, but was cut due to the damn SSE.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
yes i was refering to smash lucario vs smash mewtwo and what do you mean i can eat a FCAS and get KO'd XD
xD I mean what I said. That you can go eat a Fully Charged Aura Sphere & get Knocked Out for it. That Aura Sphere would need maximum AuraBoost% to KO but it would be worth it coming at you 100 mph.;)

Now as far as this Lucario vs Mewtwo MU thing is going, Mewtwo's Shadow Ball or whatever his new Neutral B attack will be, needs to be strong, else it'll lose to BAS (Baby Aura Spheres)

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Greninja didn't replace him either, if that's what you're getting at, he's just representing Gen 6. If you mean Sonic due to his lack of an appearance in Brawl, you're still off, since he was still planned, but was cut due to the damn SSE.
Unlikely. SSE was also planned. Sonic was added in mid development.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I would like :mewtwomelee: to be as good as he is in P:M. With extended tail and attack out of Up-B. His side b should have a longer horizontal range and his shadow ball replaced with destructo disk.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
xD I mean what I said. That you can go eat a Fully Charged Aura Sphere & get Knocked Out for it. That Aura Sphere would need maximum AuraBoost% to KO but it would be worth it coming at you 100 mph.;)

Now as far as this Lucario vs Mewtwo MU thing is going, Mewtwo's Shadow Ball or whatever his new Neutral B attack will be, needs to be strong, else it'll lose to BAS (Baby Aura Spheres)
Ahahah what if we charged and shot a shadow ball and aura sphere at each other the same time XD

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
I would like :mewtwomelee: to be as good as he is in P:M. With extended tail and attack out of Up-B. His side b should have a longer horizontal range also.
Since they refused to let Zelda move immediatly after teleport is finished AGAIN, i doubt it... Although, some characters seem to "feel" like Project M characters according to Zipzo, so maybe...

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Just had an idea in regards to Mewtwo's recovery. I think a flying type move like Pit's from Brawl would suit move than teleport since Mewtwo does spend most of his time flying.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
I would like :mewtwomelee: to be as good as he is in P:M. With extended tail and attack out of Up-B. His side b should have a longer horizontal range and his shadow ball replaced with destructo disk.
Yes that is a good idea :D is it just me or in his newest model (x and y) does mewtwo have a longer tail

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Since they refused to let Zelda move immediatly after teleport is finished AGAIN, i doubt it... Although, some characters seem to "feel" like Project M characters according to Zipzo, so maybe...
They took a lot off influence from P:M so I would like to see this addition. Fox got this. Other should as well.

@ Masonomace Masonomace Your sig makes me sad because I know now that Black Bull and Krystal will never have their chance in Smash :(

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'd like that too. But the tail length buff in Project M & you mentioning :mewtwomelee: to be as good as :mewtwopm:, I must object & ask that his U-tilt in Project M would balance. Seriously that move's cooldown frame window is too short & could use a nerf of 3 frames extra. They gave characters recovery options like :4fox: to jump out of his Phantasm so we'll see!
Ahahah what if we charged and shot a shadow ball and aura sphere at each other the same time XD
Only Sakurai knows, only he & the devs know. . .

But let's speculate, if we charged them both & both :4lucario: & :mewtwopm: were at the same stocks no %, I'd say the Shadow Ball would have more priority & clank over Aura Sphere. However all Lucario needs is a bit of AB% & he's set to destroy those Sphere/Ball trades.
They took a lot off influence from P:M so I would like to see this addition. Fox got this. Other should as well.

@ Masonomace Masonomace Your sig makes me sad because I know now that Black Bull and Krystal will never have their chance in Smash :(
Your post coming before mine makes me want to delete it all & type :4greninja:'d. But I won't:p
I'm content without them in Sm4sh. This is coming from someone like me who thought Digimon aka Agumon would sound plausible to be in Smash ever since getting wind of BandaiNamco being a co-developer with Sakurai. So Machinedramon is my most hurt cut.

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
But let's speculate, if we charged them both & both :4lucario: & :mewtwopm: were at the same stocks no %, I'd say the Shadow Ball would have more priority & clank over Aura Sphere. However all Lucario needs is a bit of AB% & he's set to destroy those Sphere/Ball trades.
I think it all depends on custom movesets being available since you can now customize your projectiles. But on paper I would call it even.

:D Quick question. If fusion were available in Sm4sh who would win, Mewcario or Falcondorf?

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I think it all depends on custom movesets being available since you can now customize your projectiles. But on paper I would call it even.
Didn't think about Custom Move-sets so you have a point. Whether or not they'll be tournament legal will affect my opinion on them. Though I feel they should to help even MatchUps & integrate with the player's style of fighting.
I'd call it even, if Lucario didn't have an AuraBoost% mechanic, but he does so I can't call it even, especially if you knew what a Full AuraBoost% Lucario feels & looks like in Smash. The news about his Aura becoming stronger only brings the thought that Lucario got buffed a lot. I wanna see what buffs Mewtwo got to compete against him.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Reminds me of when the Ridley thread was locked because of one.

We're all doused in gasoline now. Anyone sets off a match and we're all dead.
I know it's kind of your go-to thing to piss on to use as an example for this place not to be more like and all, but the times the Ridley thread was locked wasn't because of flame wars or being too uncivil, but once because of too much leak talk not having to do with Ridley going on, and the other time because of false hype being created over the PAX event and off-topicness escalating... Just to point out. While there's the people that get unnecessarily and aggressively defensive when it comes to Ridley (like some of us would be for Mewtwo when a detractor comes along, naturally), it's usually simply just that rather than direct flaming going on most of the time, like with other support threads.

Sorry for the off-topicness there, but when people say untrue things about other threads I go to, kinda have to set things straight.

Too bad Mewtwo isn't a water type or fire type. Could easily make a a flame war joke by saying that fire "is not very effective against Mewtwo." Sadly this is not that case.
Oh he's a fire type. You just weren't looking hard enough (:troll:).. so I guess flame wars really wouldn't be super effective against him.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Didn't think about Custom Move-sets so you have a point. Whether or not they'll be tournament legal will affect my opinion on them. Though I feel they should to help even MatchUps & integrate with the player's style of fighting.
There are many reasons for why custom movesets would be banned in tournoi. The biggest being that it would be too time consuming. I'll definetely be using them in friendlies though.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Oh he's a fire type. You just weren't looking hard enough (:troll:).. so I guess flame wars really wouldn't be super effective against him.

Old but gold R_P, Old but Gold~:shades:
There are many reasons for why custon movesets would be banned in tournoi. The biggest being that it would be time consuming. I'll definetely be using them in friendlies though.
Ofc, which is why it'd probably only be through Amiibo tournaments when that's a thing. Sm4sh & 5mash may liven up the Tournament scene sky-high I'm hoping. I'd love to see my favorite game titles get that kind of notice.

Back to Mewtwo, I'd like him to have Energy Burst as his down Special so that he renders flame-based attacks like Mario fireball & Falcon Kick, useless.:troll: How 'bout it @ Ridley_Prime Ridley_Prime ?

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
If Mewtwo returns I hope we get his sinister male VA from melee and not that cheesy one from "Prologue to Awakening".

Ofc, which is why it'd probably only be through Amiibo tournaments when that's a thing. Sm4sh & 5mash may liven up the Tournament scene sky-high I'm hoping. I'd love to see my favorite game titles get that kind of notice.
Oh yeah, amibos. Completely forgot about those. I guess that could work... for ppl that are willing to buy them.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Energy Burst as a special... Thought someone might bring that into part of his moveset after I posted the TCG card, but sure. I'd be down for that, especially if it worked that way!

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Energy Burst as a special... Thought someone might bring that into part of his moveset after I posted the TCG card, but sure. I'd be down for that, especially if it worked that way!
It's funny because a picture of :4falcon: using his Falcon Kick against :4charizard:'s FlameThrower, the Falcon Kick showed no clanking & still kept going. It brought me to the speculation that stronger priority flame-based moves will out-beat other lesser Flame-based attacks.
Energy Burst if it were to be considered powerful, could do the same (?):4falcon:
Can't wait to see this in the next smash:
Barrier & Swift confirmed?!?!?:shades:
Oh & Psystrike too.:upsidedown:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Just wondering, which of you will be getting Smash 3DS on day one and does your purchase on the game depend on Mewtwo's inclusion?

Personally I'll be getting this game the moment it comes out regardless whether Mewtwo is in.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
There are many reasons for why custom movesets would be banned in tournoi. The biggest being that it would be too time consuming. I'll definetely be using them in friendlies though.
Actually, the timeissue has been done away with. Zipzo managed to gain access to the customization tab, and there you have a ton of different slots for presets, slot one is always the default, the others are blank. All of it is accessable directly from below the selected-character-boxes, changing, choosing,selecting. Kind of like name-templates were.

EDIT : From what i gathered, if you were to change equipment, the equipment you chose will even be displayed on the character-picture at the bottom screen in small boxes. There were no custom moves unlocked though, so whether or not they are shown too i don't know, but i'd say doing it for equipment but not specials would be nonsensical, so thats the issue of "how do i know what my opponent chose" also done away with (in local play obv., online for anyone has customization disabled because it isn't visible).

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Just wondering, which of you will be getting Smash 3DS on day one and does your purchase on the game depend on Mewtwo's inclusion?

Personally I'll be getting this game the moment it comes out regardless whether Mewtwo is in.
I will not be purchasing Sm4sh. I'm a 5mash customer & will purchase that instead. It pains me that I won't be able to keep up my perfect attendance playing every Smash version, but I'm content of playing the WiiU version over the 3DS version. Mewtwo whether he's in or not won't affect my pruchase decision.
@ .Shìkì .Shìkì I did happen to notice that when I visited Zipzo's thread a little bit ago!

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Actually, the timeissue has been done away with. Zipzo managed to gain access to the customization tab, and there you have a ton of different slots for presets, slot one is always the default, the others are blank. All of it is accessable directly from below the selected-character-boxes, changing, choosing,selecting. Kind of like name-templates were.

EDIT : From what i gathered, if you were to change equipment, the equipment you chose will even be displayed on the character-picture at the bottom screen in small boxes. There were no custom moves unlocked though, so whether or not they are shown too i don't know, but i'd say doing it for equipment but not specials would be nonsensical, so thats the issue of "how do i know what my opponent chose" also done away with (in local play obv., online for anyone has customization disabled because it isn't visible).
Idk, it's too much of a thinking process for me. I'd much rather know the character I'm facing right of the bat than having to rely on adaptation which I lack.

Also about the presets. Won't they only apply to a specific WiiU console. As far as I know the custom movesets can only be transfered to other consoles through amibos. Again, not entirely sure how it will play out.

BacktoMewtwo: Give us a Mew palette swap damnit!

Last edited:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Idk, it's too much of a thinking process for me. I'd much rather kniw the character I'm facing right of the bat than having to rely on adaptation which I lack.

Also about the presets. Won't they only apply to a specific WiiU console. As far as I know the custom movesets can only be transfered to other consoles through amibos. Again, not entirely sure how it will play out.
Maybe it wasn't clear enough, so heres the deal: When you click on "customization on", there will be a small box below the box that shows which character you have selected. when you click on that, you will see a default preset and a lot of blank ones. click on a blank one and you get to choose to customize specials and equipment. choose specials, and you will have the 4 default ones, click on one you'll get a dropdown menu where you can choose what you want to change it to. Quickly click through all of those and hit confirm, done. If you know what you want (and obviously players should be familiar with what specials they want, or they'd be at the wrong place at a tourney anyway), setting them up will take around 10-15 seconds MAX. And IF it shows specials like it does equipment in small boxes on said picture of the selected character, you will know beforehand what specials to expect. So you will not have to adapt while playing. And even if it isn't like that, you can see each person picking their stuff (with the usual 1v1 it's like 30 second setup even if they were to pick one after the other).

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Maybe it wasn't clear enough, so heres the deal: When you click on "customization on", there will be a small box below the box that shows which character you have selected. when you click on that, you will see a default preset and a lot of blank ones. click on a blank one and you get to choose to customize specials and equipment. choose specials, and you will have the 4 default ones, click on one you'll get a dropdown menu where you can choose what you want to change it to. Quickly click through all of those and hit confirm, done. If you know what you want (and obviously players should be familiar with what specials they want, or they'd be at the wrong place at a tourney anyway), setting them up will take around 10-15 seconds MAX. And IF it shows specials like it does equipment in small boxes on said picture of the selected character, you will know beforehand what specials to expect. So you will not have to adapt while playing. And even if it isn't like that, you can see each person picking their stuff (with the usual 1v1 it's like 30 second setup even if they were to pick one after the other).
I'm familiar with presets -_-

My only concern was customs (build you're own moveset). Or is that not how it works?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
-rant in defense-
Apologies. That's what I get for assuming. :drsad::sadsheep:

Sure, not as a midnight release, but I plan to get it day 1.

Barrier & Swift confirmed?!?!?:shades:
Oh & Psystrike too.:upsidedown:
Mewtwo shooting stars in Smash...eat your heart out, Kirby.
And considering the games being represented in Origins plus the general un-coolness of the attack, that's Psychic, not Psystrike.
Don't mean Psystrike ain't de confirmed yo:i6rkW:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Mewtwo shooting stars in Smash...eat your heart out, Kirby.
And considering the games being represented in Origins plus the general un-coolness of the attack, that's Psychic, not Psystrike.
Don't mean Psystrike ain't de confirmed yo:i6rkW:
D'awwwwww.

I thought that orb-like attack Mewtwo used trapping charizard in it was Psystrike since it seemed to fit Psystrike's effect description.:scared: Now I have no media worth using for relevance of Mewtwo having Psystrike in Sm4sh.:urg:

But, but, if Origins was represented by R/G/B/Y & FRLG, then there'd be no Mega Evolution Charizard X.:troll: Psystrike confirmed!

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
The fact that 2 of the most wanted characters were trolled in the nintendo direct confirms it for me. I think that's Sakurai logic by now. I don't see how ppl can't crack his mindgames.

Last edited:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
I'm familiar with presets -_-

My only concern was customs (build you're own moveset). Or is that not how it works?
I don't get what you mean. Fully customizable moves or fully customizable move-SETS? What i mean is the variations of each move the character has (like we saw in the video with Mario, regular fireball, fast and straight fireball, large and slow fireball etc.). There is 3, and only 3 (1 default + 2 predetermined variations) variations of each special. Easily accessable and visible. Open menu, pick the variant for each special you want, and roll. If you want a reference to other fighting games, its like having "Character X" A and "Character X" B, only you can also leave 3 specials default and only change the sidespecial.

If you mean that by "build your own moveset" and not "i can exchange my ability for whatever ability i want" then that would be it. But in the later case no. You simply have different variations of the standard attack, EXCEPT for Palutena and Mii Fighters, whose specials do greatly differ from each other.

Example for "normal" characters: Mario and his fireballs.

Example for Palutena: Up special (Teleport, or Jump-Glide, or...)

If you have any more questions to this PM me, so we can get back to the topic at hand: Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I don't get what you mean. Fully customizable moves or fully customizable move-SETS? What i mean is the variations of each move the character has (like we saw in the video with Mario, regular fireball, fast and straight fireball, large and slow fireball etc.). There is 4, and only 4 (1 default + 3 predetermined variations) variations of each special. Easily accessable and visible. Open menu, pick the variant for each special you want, and roll. If you want a reference to other fighting games, its like having "Character X" A and "Character X" B, only you can also leave 3 specials default and only change the sidespecial.

If you mean that by "build your own moveset" and not "i can exchange my ability for whatever ability i want" then that would be it. But in the later case no. You simply have different variations of the standard attack, EXCEPT for Palutena and Mii Fighters, whose specials do greatly differ from each other.

If you have any more questions to this PM me, so we can get back to the topic at hand: Mewtwo.
It's a very random game to think of when reading your post, but this reminds me of Sonic & the Secret Rings (was it a random game?). You level up & have 4 empty boxes as A, B, C, & D.

We can customize those 4 sets of A B C & D however we like with the sills you learn, rather in this case, custom specials. That's what you're saying right? Also I thought that we only had 3 variations of each special, not 4. I was lead to believe that there was only 3 so apologies if I'm mistaken.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
D'awwwwww.

I thought that orb-like attack Mewtwo used trapping charizard in it was Psystrike since it seemed to fit Psystrike's effect description.:scared: Now I have no media worth using for relevance of Mewtwo having Psystrike in Sm4sh.:urg:

But, but, if Origins was represented by R/G/B/Y & FRLG, then there'd be no Mega Evolution Charizard X.:troll: Psystrike confirmed!
Oh and Extremespeed Genesect for Psystrike mention too, also.

See how do I explain this...you know, the inconsistencies of the timeline...

There's a secret hidden Manchurian Agent in that timeline who travelled to the past and caused cosmic stupidity to happen so that all these new elements could be present there. Like putting that Mega Stone there so theories could explode people's heads in universe. As for Mewtwo somehow knowing Psystrike, it was replaced with a different Mewtwo that knows it.

:troll:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
It's a very random game to think of when reading your post, but this reminds me of Sonic & the Secret Rings (was it a random game?). You level up & have 4 empty boxes as A, B, C, & D.

We can customize those 4 sets of A B C & D however we like with the sills you learn, rather in this case, custom specials. That's what you're saying right? Also I thought that we only had 3 variations of each special, not 4. I was lead to believe that there was only 3 so apologies if I'm mistaken.
Ugh... lemme check that. Right. only 2 variations, one standard, for a total of 12 (4*3) per character. Must've screwed up somewhere. Edited it, and thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I don't get what you mean. Fully customizable moves or fully customizable move-SETS? What i mean is the variations of each move the character has (like we saw in the video with Mario, regular fireball, fast and straight fireball, large and slow fireball etc.). There is 4, and only 4 (1 default + 3 predetermined variations) variations of each special. Easily accessable and visible. Open menu, pick the variant for each special you want, and roll. If you want a reference to other fighting games, its like having "Character X" A and "Character X" B, only you can also leave 3 specials default and only change the sidespecial.

Nah bro I'm good. Rather stay on the Mewtwo topic. I wasn't trying to get this deep off topic =P

Nd oh ok, I had no idea about predetermined variations. I guess that'll make setting up before matches a lot easier.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Oh and Extremespeed Genesect for Psystrike mention too, also.

See how do I explain this...you know, the inconsistencies of the timeline...

There's a secret hidden Manchurian Agent in that timeline who travelled to the past and caused cosmic stupidity to happen so that all these new elements could be present there. Like putting that Mega Stone there so theories could explode people's heads in universe. As for Mewtwo somehow knowing Psystrike, it was replaced with a different Mewtwo that knows it.

:troll:
When did Femtwo use Psystrike in ES Genesect?? I zoomed through it only watching the fight scenes & I skipped some of the video during fight scenes too.:p

Also lols @ your spoiler. It makes a lot of sense cents dollars.:smirk:
Ugh... lemme check that. Right. only 2 variations, one standard, for a total of 12 (4*3) per character. Must've screwed up somewhere. Edited it, and thanks for pointing it out.
Sorry but thank you Shiki. Np:shades: This said I'm hyped for those Mewtwo custom variations.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Pichu has no hopes. Sorry to say, he barely made it in, he was nothing more than a last minute clone who had recently gotten popular due to his short movie and the fact that he's a smaller weaker pikachu. Seriously, I REALLY doubt he'd make it back ever
Perhaps he'll make his return in a pokeball. That would be nice. I'd like to see meowth as a character in future smash games as well. I'm just so curious as to what his moveset would be like.

I'll also jump on the Team Rocket bandwagon(nonexistent) and say that squirtle and ivysaur should have been replaced with coughing/weezing and arbock. While Charizard got replaced with geodude.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Perhaps he'll make his return in a pokeball. That would be nice. I'd like to see meowth as a character in future smash games as well. I'm just so curious as to what his moveset would be like.

I'll also jump on the Team Rocket bandwagon(nonexistent) and say that squirtle and ivysaur should have been replaced with coughing/weezing and arbock. While Charizard got replaced with geodude.
Sir you are heavily mistaken. Pichu has already returned in not only Brawl but also appears to be playable in Sm4sh as well, if you looked at the clues that are fairly obvious.:troll: You & @Lady Byakugan are gonna get a re-cap so that we can get over this. Mewtwo's riding the coaster of fate & we can't have these off-topic pokemon continue:
  1. Team Rocket isn't assembled yet. James made a visit in the Smash Run & released his Koffing that he caught back in Smash 64 (why else would it go missing? Wait you didn't think it evolved into that Weezing you recall from Melee, did you?:troll:) he cloned many times using the PC glitch from the Pkmn games, proving that Koffing is seen so many times there.
  2. Meowth let Pikachu & Jigglypuff have their first debut in Smash Brothers 64, but let it go out of control when they got more popular than he did, thus Meowth was trapped in perma-pokeball treatment, where he continues to be filthy rich off his own move-set.
  3. Charizard was in a skirmish with Geodude, however barely claiming victory to decide who would Mega Evolve, Charizard took the stone & used it to become MegaCharizardX proving Charizard can be in another title of Smash Brothers. Geodude made it close though.
  4. :pichumelee: has been in every SSB title since Melee up 'till now. Don't believe me? Just look at that spoiler:

Blue palette is Pichu's exclusive goggles swap. Pikachu never had this swap so what gives? Where did Pichu go?

Okay there's the Melee Pikachu we remember, so what gives? This pikachu has a Party Hat on. . .

Oh hey there's Pikachu!. . .Wait. . .only 3 different palette swaps & there's no sign of Pikachu's party hat. Wait. . .those goggles. . .Pichu did you evolve into Pikachu?!? Then where's the Melee Pikachu?!

!!!! Guys look! It's Pichu that evolved into Pikachu from Brawl! He came back!:troll:
I hope this all blows over & we see Mewtwo once again, along with :pikachumelee: :ivysaur: :jigglypuff: & :squirtle:.

What you guys should of been begging for along with Mewtwo is Pikachu. They've both been MIA for 2 installments now, hopefully Mewtwo comes to Sm4sh in place of Pikachu.

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
To be completely honest, if not for the troll face I would have believed that entire back story.
This stuff is too complicated for me :D btw where there any recent leaks invlolving mewtwo???
After the roster leak being confirmed true the old leak that showed playable Mewtwo at the little Mac stage now has me wondering if it was actually legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom