• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
also fun fact i live in south Australia to
Sydney > the rest of Australia :troll:

But anyway I get to play Smash 4 next week at Comic Con in Sydney so I'll be dropping Mewtwo hints directed towards the Nintendo Reps all day. I wont get anything out of it but it cant hurt to try.

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman

But anyway I get to play Smash 4 next week at Comic Con in Sydney so I'll be dropping Mewtwo hints directed towards the Nintendo Reps all day. I wont get anything out of it but it cant hurt to try.
Can I come over there...our president is trying to drive us in the ground....

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wow, it's so nice to see so many other Aussies in this thread supporting Mewtwo.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I am still holding hope for Mewtwo to be in the game.

Come my fellow brothers let's cross our fingers and look into the sky. If we wish it hard enough, we can make it happen.

Don't let me down Sakurai!!!

Also, if the game releases and Mewtwo isn't the game we should move extremely quickly to make a petition to include him as the very first DLC. If we make the petition and spread it far and fast enough, fueled by the recent realization of his absence in the game, we can get enough signatures to actually make a stand. With enough signatures Nintendo will surely understand just how much money Mewtwo would move.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Hope they don't kick you out for insensitivity :troll:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Hope they don't kick you out for insensitivity :troll:
I wont be intense. Ill just be saying stuff like. This game is awesome. I really enjoyed playing Mewtwo in Melee so I hope he is in this game!

Although, it will be on the same day as the Japanese release date so I guess we will know by then

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I wont be intense. Ill just be saying stuff like. This game is awesome. I really enjoyed playing Mewtwo in Melee so I hope he is in this game!

Although, it will be on the same day as the Japanese release date so I guess we will know by then
Unless, ofc, Mewtwo's a secret character.

You might sound suspicious to the, you know :troll:.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Well I tried to see if Nintendo probably had Mewtwo's section of the Smash site "open" by typing Mewtwo or Myuutsuu to replace the character name in the URL.

I may be getting antsy for Mewtwo >.<

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Well I tried to see if Nintendo probably had Mewtwo's section of the Smash site "open" by typing Mewtwo or Myuutsuu to replace the character name in the URL.

I may be getting antsy for Mewtwo >.<
People have done that with every character since the site was up, they don't publish new pages until a few minuetes after a reveal.
The most your going to get is by looking through the HTML code afew minuetes before a reveal.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Am I the only one who thinks the petition thing is stupid and ignorant?

Honestly. If he wasn't included in the game just let it go. ( Let it go. let it g~ nvm ) I really really want Mewtwo in smash just as much as you guys. But if hes not playable a petition won't do anything. It'll just be really childish.Nothing is going to spread fast and wide enough for Nintendo to realize it.

On the other hand any news about Mewtwo?

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
So, assuming there are no leaks before the Japanese release, how long do you guys think it ill take for us to find out whether Mewtwo made it?

pokeman2223

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
also japans ssb3d is coming in like 8 days so if ness mr g and w duck hunt dog dr mario dark pit and mewtwo are all conformed how are nintendo gonna confirm so many characters in suck little time

Honestly i think mewtwo will be the last before release potd

Because everyone wants him back he would bring the most hype.
hope your right

how late in America

Last edited by a moderator:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I personally believe Mewtwo is the most deserving Nintendo character for Smash 4 but whether he will actually get in is another story.

D

Deleted member

So odds Mewtwo gets revealed today? I say very low like 5% if even that high.
Personally, I wouldn't hold out for a Mewtwo reveal before the game's release.

As much as I would love to see him in a reveal trailer, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was in the game as a secret character. For example, Wolf in Brawl was never revealed until well after the Japanese release on the Smash Dojo website.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Personally, I wouldn't hold out for a Mewtwo reveal before the game's release.

As much as I would love to see him in a reveal trailer, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was in the game as a secret character. For example, Wolf in Brawl was never revealed until well after the Japanese release on the Smash Dojo website.
Yeah I agree with you it makes too much sense that he would be secret, but I heard rumors he might be in a trailer with Bayonetta or something today which is very unlikely.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I agree with you it makes too much sense that he would be secret, but I heard rumors he might be in a trailer with Bayonetta or something today which is very unlikely.
Well the Bayonetta Nintendo Direct is today at 6 PM EST, so look forward to that.

Bayonetta herself would be incredible in Smash, but that's nothing short of a pipe dream. If she was in a reveal trailer with Mewtwo, that would surely make for some interesting chemistry. :p

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Well the Bayonetta Nintendo Direct is today at 6 PM EST, so look forward to that.

Bayonetta herself would be incredible in Smash, but that's nothing short of a pipe dream. If she was in a reveal trailer with Mewtwo, that would surely make for some interesting chemistry. :p
Yes Bayonetta would be pretty cool, and the argument that she is not in is based on the game being rated E10+. Really though they could just tone her down so she could qualify for that rating, and I really don't think there is any more 3rd party characters in the base game. The starting roster leak has all 3rd party reps starting so could there be more like Bayonetta who is unlockable? Maybe but very doubtful, also yes Mewtwo would be an interesting combo.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

Yes Bayonetta would be pretty cool, and the argument that she is not in is based on the game being rated E10+. Really though they could just tone her down so she could qualify for that rating, and I really don't think there is any more 3rd party characters in the base game. The starting roster leak has all 3rd party reps starting so could there be more like Bayonetta who is unlockable? Maybe but very doubtful, also yes Mewtwo would be an interesting combo.
Mewtwo would fit very well with Bayonetta since Mewtwo could tie in as a monster she's fighting. Ridley would also fit nicely in a trailer with her.
Getting all 3 would cause the interwebs to explode.

Last edited:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Mewtwo would fit very well with Bayonetta since Mewtwo could tie in as a monster she's fighting. Ridley would also fit nicely in a trailer with her.
Getting all 3 would cause the interwebs to explode.
Yes that would awesome and the internet would indeed not be able to handle the HYPE TRAIN from that.

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
I actually hope Ridley and Mewtwo are in the same trailer. It would make perfect sense to give us both of the most hyped characters at once.
Don't see why not, honestly. Neither would overshadow the other in the slightest.
YES!

I've been saying this since the get go. Save the most wanted newcomer and veteran for the last trailer. The hype would kill.

(Sorry if I'm wrong about the most wanted part.)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
YES!

I've been saying this since the get go. Save the most wanted newcomer and veteran for the last trailer. The hype would kill.

Mewtwo is the most requested character in general.
Ridley is the most requested newcomer.
Both of them are insanely popular, but Mewtwo is still #1 in terms of priority.

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
YES!

You're not. Mewtwo seems to be the most wanted character for this game overall but Ridley is the most wanted newcomer.

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed beat me to it. ):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom