• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Probably bogus, but check this out.

Unfortunately, it was fake the moment I saw the Ridley model. I believe I've seen it in the OP for the Ridley thread, in the "Challenger Approaching!" Banner.

I don't know where the Mewtwo model is from, though. It looks nice.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Mewtwo model looks like his SSBB/Pokemon Battle Revolution model. Same face structure and eye textures. That, and the dude who made this also used the blasted recreated roster renders. Makes it easier on us to identify as fake, though.

But dayum I'd pre-order BOTH games in a heartbeat if this were how the final roster truly looked.

Polo

Smash Cadet

Even before anyone starts to analyse things like the character models, I would already assume this is fake based on how blurry the photo is. With the quality of the cameras on phones these days, there is no excuse for a leak to be this blurry. Generally, fake leaks are very blurry so that the editor doesn't have to be so convincing with their photoshopping skills. :laugh:
This looks like a great roster though.

Last edited:

MYU2

Smash Apprentice

Whoever made this used a different render for Dr. Mario, Ness' render is fake, Mewtwo looks too out of place & Ridley makes this leak fake.

Last edited:

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
I hope that, with the Wii U's capabilities, Mewtwo has more defined facial expressions. It means a lot in this case. Look at this neat picture I found. I think it makes Mewtwo look a hell of a lot better.

Ridley makes this leak fake.
You're funny. :4falcon:

Last edited:

MYU2

Smash Apprentice
I hope that, with the Wii U's capabilities, Mewtwo has more defined facial expressions. It means a lot in Mewtwo's case. Look at this neat picture I found. I think it makes Mewtwo look a hell of a lot better.

You're funny.
Not Ridley himself, he being a playable character is ok. It's his portrait that makes it fake because we've seen it multiple times before. Sorry if it sounded like I hate Ridley

EDIT: everytime I see that picture, Mewtwo looks like a frog

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I hope that, with the Wii U's capabilities, Mewtwo has more defined facial expressions. It means a lot in this case. Look at this neat picture I found. I think it makes Mewtwo look a hell of a lot better.

You're funny. :4falcon:
Dat HD Mewtwo.

LinkIsNotLowTier

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
are you here just to troll? I can report you for that, you know.
"I can report you for that durr I'm a ****** and can't take a a prediction" Holy **** get you head out of your ass and think for like five seconds you idiotic dolt.

D

Deleted member

Wrong-O.
It's a mod for Brawl.
that Mewtwo isn't a brawl hack. and i know of that garbage Mewtwo model on kc-mm but the Mewtwo in the leak =http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/P/Pokemon Battle Revolution/Everything else/Complete Pokedex/K - O/Mewtwo--screenshot_large.jpg

i don't thank that is a brawl mod. know your facts dude.

Edit:are you talking about starwaffle's Mewtwo? i am talking about an entirely different thing, and you could've just said that because i am a brawl hacker, for the 149th time.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiplayerX

Smash Apprentice
Uh
I live in Germany and the******* Gema doesnt allow to watch english or japanese Streams on YouTube.
I think we will get an extra Smash direct.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Sakurai retweeted the direct if we have learnt anything from the Robin comformation Sakurai could be screwing with us...or not.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
The streams buffering for me, I see a single screen on Shulk (presumably and) PURPLE STUFF PLEASE BE MEWTWO

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
2DS sucked. But this?
Larger screen.
Better 3D.
Amiibo compatible.
Gamecube-like controller.

Damn Nintendo just take my money!
But I mean the number of revisions in the time theyve had is RIDICULOUS! there are 1 of 2 things happening here.
SCENARIO 1: Nintendo has planned these revisions from the getgo, and has held them off because SCREW YOU GIVE US MONEY :p
SCENARIO 2 The design team literally jumps the gun every 5 months releasing a new 3ds with 1 or 2 new decent features, only to come up with 1 or 2 more decent features down the road a few months later. DON'T RELEASE IT UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'RE READY!!!!

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
But I mean the number of revisions in the time theyve had is RIDICULOUS! there are 1 of 2 things happening here.
SCENARIO 1: Nintendo has planned these revisions from the getgo, and has held them off because SCREW YOU GIVE US MONEY :p
SCENARIO 2 The design team literally jumps the gun every 5 months releasing a new 3ds with 1 or 2 new decent features, only to come up with 1 or 2 more decent features down the road a few months later. DON'T RELEASE IT UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'RE READY!!!!
Honestly. I bought the original 3DS but it broke 3 years later because it hit the floor real hard. I was going to buy the XL but thank god I didn't because this.

Also, Custom cover plates that change the 3DS's theme.

Edit: Sadly, no Mewtwo reveal. And the Shulk reveal confirms the roster leak even more which I tried not to believe but I can't deny it now can I?

Double edit : Falling for alllll the gimmicks the New 3DS XLL has to offer :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom