• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I agree both have flawed designs and Mega Mewtwo X needs more spotlight, im tired of seeing that fetus head all over the place (my Mega Charizard X bias does make me a hypocrite though). Pokken seems like the best shot for MMX at this point.
finally somebody agrees with me! the first time Mewtwo gets balanced stats despite gaining new problems (MMX) people let it down for a more flawed cutie (MMY)

but why not both?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

And I'm tired of seeing my psychic master bulked up with massive muscles like he's been on steroids forever. Mewtwo destroys you with his mind, not his body.
ignore this, moving up

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
finally somebody agrees with me! the first time Mewtwo gets balanced stats despite gaining new problems (MMX) people let it down for a more flawed cutie (MMY)
Or we just don't like completely ruining everything that Mewtwo has stood for from the very first game: A Psychic, completely Special based powerhouse attacker.

D

Deleted member

Or we just don't like completely ruining everything that Mewtwo has stood for from the very first game: A Psychic, completely Special based powerhouse attacker.
i understand that, but as long as Talonflame and Tyranitar exist, then why not normal two?
but yeah Mewtwo has always been a special attacker, but i remember back in the day people questioned why Mewtwo couldn't use his physical movepool and the moment we get somebody who can, the hate comes out

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
...can't we all just agree that Mewtwo is awesome regardless of what Gamefreak decided to do with his design?
We all know he's the most powerful Pokemon in existence, isn't that enough for us to get along? <3 We're all in this together after all! ^^;

*shot*

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
i understand that, but as long as Talonflame and Tyranitar exist, then why not normal two?
but yeah Mewtwo has always been a special attacker, but i remember back in the day people questioned why Mewtwo couldn't use his physical movepool and the moment we get somebody who can, the hate comes out
Because those "questioning people" were massively outnumbered by the people who loved him for who he is?

Also because his physical movepool kind of sucks, as Mewtwo X demonstrates? There's nothing new there, though. GameFreak still has no idea how to balance a game.

D

Deleted member

...can't we all just agree that Mewtwo is awesome regardless of what Gamefreak decided to do with his design?
We all know he's the most powerful Pokemon in existence, isn't that enough for us to get along? <3 We're all in this together after all! ^^;
thanks Tails, i needed that. :)

D

Deleted member

Because those "questioning people" were massively outnumbered by the people who loved him for who he is?

Also because his physical movepool kind of sucks, as Mewtwo X demonstrates? There's nothing new there, though. GameFreak still has no idea how to balance a game.
this is a pointless argument, do we all want a form of Mewtwo in smash? yes, we do. (i think) so let's compliment each other because of our similarities as opposed to bashing one another because of our differences.

D

Deleted member

ignore this wonderful post

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman

I don't agree with that, pokemon is pretty well balanced for the insane number of pokemon available, and the different kinds of teams you can make

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
But did it need to get to the point where he needed to become a Majin Buu ripoff. I get where they were going with it but u cant just put his " tail" on his head and call it a day, or have the anime developers need to create a different character just because that form is feminine. Yea fighting type frog legs was a dumb decision but at least we have the choice of which wack form we prefer.

Knowing Gamefreak they might give him (hold your panties before you freak out guys) a third Mega with balanced Attack stats for the "Z" game. That is the only shot we have to get a form that shows his true potential both appearance and stat wise.

Last edited:

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
For me that would be worthy of the "best character game in the world."

Also for your speculation interest. A new leaker has come out on 4chan answering a HEAP of questions about the game. Apparently Mewtwo is a carbon copy of Melee but plays a lot better.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2epp5d/v_leaks_more_information_on_smash_4/
Well this is certainly interesting. I mean, as many people have said, anyone can make up information. Pics/vid or it isn't worth getting looked at.....usually. There's a lot of neat ideas/info here.

The Mewtwo situation is probably true. And the Ridley situation makes sense...especially considering what Sakurai has said when he teased him before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Olimar. see that there guys? well... Olimar has the letters M and O in it.
Wii Fit Trainer. that has a T an E and a W in it.

Mewtwo has already been confirmed guys.

Edit: i cleared it up a bit

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I don't agree with that, pokemon is pretty well balanced for the insane number of pokemon available, and the different kinds of teams you can make
Reposting this from a private discussion:

Then answer this question:

"Why does GameFreak still hate Psychic so much"?

Yes, they were overpowered in Gen 1, but you guys went way overboard with "fixing" it. The problem wasn't in the type match ups (well, except for the Ghost glitch), but rather the fact that distribution was so idiotic. There were only three damaging Bug moves in the game, and one of them was frelling Leech Life! What's more, more than a fifth of the Pokemon in the game were Poison. Yeah, Psychic is going to be strong. Oh, and the only Ghosts are part Poison, and there are only three (and, due to a glitch, Ghost attacks couldn't hurt Psychics at all).

But once you fix those problems, Psychic is balanced. Instead you have to introduce another weakness, and a type that resists (Steel), and a type that is immune (Dark). Thus completely breaking the class and rendering it one of the most useless in the game ever since.

And this generation got even better. Not only did they NOT fix the obvious imbalances that made it one of the worst typings, the ONE thing it did well, stopping Fighting types, they give to Fairy Types. WTF, GameFreak?

Oh, but that's ok. We'll just make every pure Psychic type half Fairy to make up for their sucky typing. Except Espeon, Alakazam, Mewtwo, or basically any pure Psychic people liked and wanted to use.

Oh, and we're removing the idiotic resistances Steel had that never made sense. Except Psychic, Steel is still strong against that. Oh, and I hope you didn't like Metagross, because the best thing about Steel/Psychic (no weakness to Dark and Ghost) is now gone.

If you need to stop Fighting types, though, Fairy types are now just flat out better. Fairy is a 100% objectively better typing than Psychic.

Fairy -
Super Effective against Fighting, Dark, and Dragon
Resisted by Fire, Steel, and Poison
Resists Fighting, Bug, Dark, and Dragon (Immune)
Weak to Poison and Steel

Psychic -
Super Effective against Fighting and Poison
Resisted by Steel, Psychic, and Dark (Immune)
Resists Psychic and Fighting
Weak to Dark, Ghost, and Bug

The only types that have more weaknesses than resistances are:
Rock - Hits more types super effectively than it is resisted by.
Grass - Basically sucks as a typing, only hitting three types super-effectively while getting resisted by seven.
Psychic - Hits two types super effectively, resisted by two, negated by one.
Ice - Breaks even on what it hits super effectively and is resisted by.

Now, the numbers themselves are unfortunately not enough to go on, we also need to look at type matchups. Ice has survived for a long time because it hits some really, really common types super effectively, even though it sucks defensively. Rock is considered one of the best attacking types in the game. I don't know how people generally consider Grass, but it is limited to taking down bulky waters or Ground/Rock dual types (since single type are better wrecked by others).

The one thing Psychic did well was taking out Fighting types. But Fairy now does that exactly as well, and has more types it is super effective against, and fewer weaknesses. Fairy resists everything that Psychic is weak to (all three of which are among the most common attacking types in the game), and is weak to the least common attacking moves in the game.
GameFreak also totally messed up on move balance. They wanted to make Poison and Steel more common attacking types, so they made Fairy weak to the moves. But they didn't add in a ton of good Steel moves that are widely available. Every attacker under the sun can learn Dark Pulse and Crunch, that's why Dark shows up everywhere (as well as good synergy with other types for coverage). For Steel moves... Yeah, Scizor and Lucario can learn Bullet Punch, Aggron has Iron Head. That's still about it.

Psychic is now basically the worst typing in the game (with the possible exception of Grass). It kills Toxicroak, and is generally useful against Poisons, but since Psyshock can be learned by almost everyone, that is covered if you really need it.

There is no reason to put a Psychic type on your team.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Hey guys, look what Pokemon isn't anywhere to be found. :mewtwopm:
Metapod?

A magazine is not going to be given anything that could break a character reveal before the official reveal by Nintendo. No chance in heck.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Why do people hate Mewtwo's X form?

When I first heard of the Mega Evolutions, I'll admit I was upset but I learned to accept them after actually seeing what they were. They're not that bad, and I actually like them. Heck, Mewtwo was the only Pokemon besides Charizard deserving of TWO forms. It's clear that Mewtwo still gets far more attention than any other Pokemon (besides Pikachu and Charizard) so leaving Mewtwo out of Smash 4 is ludicrous.

I just wish they'd hurry up and show him already because I'm dying to see what he looks like in HD!!!

D

Deleted member

hopefully we will get some Mewtwo footage, and i think that Nintendo should support leaks instead of trying to destroy them. I may like some surprises like finding out that i unlocked Baby Mario in smash or something, but when you have a highly demanded character that got scrapped from a previous entry, i wan't to know, and i wan't to know NOW!

besides i don't want to waste 100$ (3DS version + Wii U version) for a game that doesn't give me what i want.

and Metros, i like Mega Mewtwo X.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041

When I first heard of the Mega Evolutions, I'll admit I was upset but I learned to accept them after actually seeing what they were. They're not that bad, and I actually like them. Heck, Mewtwo was the only Pokemon besides Charizard deserving of TWO forms. It's clear that Mewtwo still gets far more attention than any other Pokemon (besides Pikachu and Charizard) so leaving Mewtwo out of Smash 4 is ludicrous.

I just wish they'd hurry up and show him already because I'm dying to see what he looks like in HD!!!
Ive always liked the mega Mewtwo forms. I just dont think they do the original Pokemon much justice.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I love Mewtwo X's design much better than Mewtwo Y's, and it being a fighting type is why I'd prefer it being in Smash. However, I like Y's focus on Special Attack since the original form focuses on Special Attack.

YoshiplayerX

Smash Apprentice

Yes, they were overpowered in Gen 1, but you guys went way overboard with "fixing" it. The problem wasn't in the type match ups (well, except for the Ghost glitch), but rather the fact that distribution was so idiotic. There were only three damaging Bug moves in the game, and one of them was frelling Leech Life! What's more, more than a fifth of the Pokemon in the game were Poison. Yeah, Psychic is going to be strong. Oh, and the only Ghosts are part Poison, and there are only three (and, due to a glitch, Ghost attacks couldn't hurt Psychics at all).

But once you fix those problems, Psychic is balanced. Instead you have to introduce another weakness, and a type that resists (Steel), and a type that is immune (Dark). Thus completely breaking the class and rendering it one of the most useless in the game ever since.

And this generation got even better. Not only did they NOT fix the obvious imbalances that made it one of the worst typings, the ONE thing it did well, stopping Fighting types, they give to Fairy Types. WTF, GameFreak?

Oh, but that's ok. We'll just make every pure Psychic type half Fairy to make up for their sucky typing. Except Espeon, Alakazam, Mewtwo, or basically any pure Psychic people liked and wanted to use.

Oh, and we're removing the idiotic resistances Steel had that never made sense. Except Psychic, Steel is still strong against that. Oh, and I hope you didn't like Metagross, because the best thing about Steel/Psychic (no weakness to Dark and Ghost) is now gone.

If you need to stop Fighting types, though, Fairy types are now just flat out better. Fairy is a 100% objectively better typing than Psychic.

Fairy -
Weak to Poison and Steel

Psychic -

Grass - Basically sucks as a typing, only hitting three types super-effectively while getting resisted by seven.

Now, the numbers themselves are unfortunately not enough to go on, we also need to look at type matchups. Ice has survived for a long time because it hits some really, really common types super effectively, even though it sucks defensively. Rock is considered one of the best attacking types in the game. I don't know how people generally consider Grass, but it is limited to taking down bulky waters or Ground/Rock dual types (since single type are better wrecked by others).

The one thing Psychic did well was taking out Fighting types. But Fairy now does that exactly as well, and has more types it is super effective against, and fewer weaknesses. Fairy resists everything that Psychic is weak to (all three of which are among the most common attacking types in the game), and is weak to the least common attacking moves in the game.
GameFreak also totally messed up on move balance. They wanted to make Poison and Steel more common attacking types, so they made Fairy weak to the moves. But they didn't add in a ton of good Steel moves that are widely available. Every attacker under the sun can learn Dark Pulse and Crunch, that's why Dark shows up everywhere (as well as good synergy with other types for coverage). For Steel moves... Yeah, Scizor and Lucario can learn Bullet Punch, Aggron has Iron Head. That's still about it.

Psychic is now basically the worst typing in the game (with the possible exception of Grass). It kills Toxicroak, and is generally useful against Poisons, but since Psyshock can be learned by almost everyone, that is covered if you really need it.

No Psychic is not a weak type.
The Psychic Pokemons have a very high sp. attack, speed and can learn attacks of many types:
Psychic, fire, ice, fighting, electro, normal, grass, ground, ghost and rock.
This is a GREAT movepool.
But i agree that the fairy type is op. He makes most of fighting pokemon useless and dark type pokemon too.

topic: I think Mewtwo will be revealed in the last two weeks:)

D

Deleted member

i have been doing some thinking about the Mega Mewtwos and here are my thoughts about them

MMX doesn't get a boost in special attack but Y gets a boost in both, thus making them actually equal to each other.

Mewtwo's Special attack is in the 400s but with a 350 max attack stat (fully trained)

MMX gets a drastic boost in attack giving him about a 526 attack stat and a 400 range special attack (fully trained)

MMY gets a boost in both getting a 538 (i think) special attack stat and a 400 range attack stat (fully trained)

then MMX gets a +10 in both of his defenses, making it +20 defensive increase from normal Mewtwo's base stats.

then MMY gets a +30 in special defense but a -20 in defense making it 10+ defensive increase from normal Mewtwo's base stats.

then MMY gets a +10 speed.

making them completely even.

though MMX's typing is better.

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman

Fairy -
Weak to Poison and Steel

Psychic -

Psychic isn't one of the stronger types right now but you're ignoring strengths it has, like psyshock, magic guard pokemon, etc. Alakazam, reuniclus, gardevoir and medicham are all good Psychic type pokemon right now even with the over saturation of ghosts and, as a result a similar over saturation of dark types. But you know, that kind of thing is always going to fluctuate from game to game

In the legendary meta game mewtwo is still one of the absolute biggest threats you absolutely must have a counter for, along with ho-oh and kyogre

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
So I finally caught up. I'm disappointed in reading some posts here:

1. Shame on anyone & maybe everyone who wanted that leak about Mewtwo = carbon copy of himself in Melee to be true. That makes me feel derp & slurp about myself to the max. Icannot understand why anyone would want Mewtwo so badly, that they'd accept his Melee move-set back again with almost no changes? After 12+ years of hiatus from Smash Brothers, you guys would be satisfied with him to be in Sm4sh, to enjoy buying the game, having fun with him for maybe a day & realize "Oh I could just go play Mewtwo in Melee with wavedashing & wavelanding". He'll get boring REAL quick, & for those who wanted to buy the game just for Mewtwo & then realize after playing him (implying he's a carbon copy of his Melee self) he's just his Melee game-play, then it's more of a joke to me than actually listening to the fans wanting change.
  2. For this reason, I'd want Mewtwo to be DLC for when the WiiU's SSB5 coming out in the holidays with those deserving changes & fan requesting demand he should get. I won't care if he's pay-to-play or free-to-play, as long as he gets the deserving updates & re-vamps he NEEDS, then fine by me.
  3. You all are very passionate & I can relate, but the moment you all desperately want him to return being a playable fighter disregarding any if not any changes, I lose my will & reasons to stay chatting here with others who want the same things I do. Dr. Mario returning apparently from the leak(s) proves that Melee cuts can be brought up in Smash Brothers 4 & 5, even more reason Mewtwo has more right & privilege to be in these rosters than Dr. Mario does. I'm being subjective here but Mewtwo should get more change & re-vamping than Dr. Mario will, simply because of said reasons that we all know Mewtwo has being so new & fresh to us even when he's still Generation 1. I conclude this post with my opinion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Shame on anyone & maybe everyone who wanted that leak about Mewtwo = carbon copy of himself in Melee to be true. That makes me feel derp & slurp about myself to the max. Icannot understand why anyone would want Mewtwo so badly, that they'd accept his Melee move-set back again with almost no changes? After 12+ years of hiatus from Smash Brothers, you guys would be satisfied with him to be in Sm4sh, to enjoy buying the game, having fun with him for maybe a day & realize "Oh I could just go play Mewtwo in Melee with wavedashing & wavelanding". He'll get boring REAL quick, & for those who wanted to buy the game just for Mewtwo & then realize after playing him (implying he's a carbon copy of his Melee self) he's just his Melee game-play, then it's more of a joke to me than actually listening to the fans wanting change.
  2. For this reason, I'd want Mewtwo to be DLC for when the WiiU's SSB5 coming out in the holidays with those deserving changes & fan requesting demand he should get. I won't care if he's pay-to-play or free-to-play, as long as he gets the deserving updates & re-vamps he NEEDS, then fine by me.
  3. You all are very passionate & I can relate, but the moment you all desperately want him to return being a playable fighter disregarding any if not any changes, I lose my will & reasons to stay chatting here with others who want the same things I do. Dr. Mario returning apparently from the leak(s) proves that Melee cuts can be brought up in Smash Brothers 4 & 5, even more reason Mewtwo has more right & privilege to be in these rosters than Dr. Mario does. I'm being subjective here but Mewtwo should get more change & re-vamping than Dr. Mario will, simply because of said reasons that we all know Mewtwo has being so new & fresh to us even when he's still Generation 1. I conclude this post with my opinion.
you aren't a real Mewtwo fan, if you can't except Mewtwo for who he is then you might as well leave.
i would play copy/paste Mewtwo in smash 4, i mean, look at Mario, he hasn't changed at all and the fans will be all over him, so you can go play in your basement with Greninja and i will play with Mewtwo.

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
i have been doing some thinking about the Mega Mewtwos and here are my thoughts about them

MMX doesn't get a boost in special attack but Y gets a boost in both, thus making them actually equal to each other.

Mewtwo's Special attack is in the 400s but with a 350 max attack stat (fully trained)

MMX gets a drastic boost in attack giving him about a 526 attack stat and a 400 range special attack (fully trained)

MMY gets a boost in both getting a 538 (i think) special attack stat and a 400 range attack stat (fully trained)

then MMX gets a +10 in both of his defenses, making it +20 defensive increase from normal Mewtwo's base stats.

then MMY gets a +30 in special defense but a -20 in defense making it 10+ defensive increase from normal Mewtwo's base stats.

then MMY gets a +10 speed.

making them completely even.

though MMX's typing is better.
All mega evolutions are exactly +100 to the pokemon's base stats so statistically Yeah they're even but the attack stat might as well not exist for normal mewtwo or mewtwo y, and vice versa for x

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
you aren't a real Mewtwo fan, if you can't except Mewtwo for who he is then you might as well leave.
i would play copy/paste Mewtwo in smash 4, i mean, look at Mario, he hasn't changed at all and the fans will be all over him, so you can go play in your basement with Greninja and i will play with Mewtwo.
Mewtwo for who he / she is via video game =/= movies or anime. I'm a game-play kind of person when it comes to Smash Bros., & people who want him in the game are fine by me, but when you want a character to return just to return disregarding everything else, it's depressing imo. I like Mewtwo, & perhaps I'm not a 100% real fan like you may be. Using Mario for a comparable argument isn't very solid considering he got in Brawl with changes to his move-set unlike Mewtwo who didn't get in Brawl at all except via trophy.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo for who he / she is via video game =/= movies or anime. I'm a game-play kind of person when it comes to Smash Bros., & people who want him in the game are fine by me, but when you want a character to return just to return disregarding everything else, it's depressing imo. I like Mewtwo, & perhaps I'm not a 100% real fan like you may be. Using Mario for a comparable argument isn't very solid considering he got in Brawl with changes to his move-set unlike Mewtwo who didn't get in Brawl at all except via trophy.
what are you implying? i am a gameplay person too and had no problem attend local or national tournaments with my skillz in one hand and my Mewtwo in the other, wavedashing, dash-dancing, L-cancelling, tech chasing, SHFF, through stage confusion, teleport ledge trick etc.

also it does count because the Brawl plumber hasn't changed much from then to smash 4.

Edit:also no, i mean Mewtwo as a whole, including, but actually heavily implying gameplay.
and Maletwo, the classic.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
what are you implying? i am a gameplay person too and had no problem attend local or national tournaments with my skillz in one hand and my Mewtwo in the other, wavedashing, dash-dancing, L-cancelling, tech chasing, SHFF, through stage confusion, teleport ledge trick etc.

also it does count because the Brawl plumber hasn't changed much from then to smash 4.
I'm just stating that players and / or fans who care little, or none at all about any, let alone any changes for a Melee Mewtwo to be in Sm4sh is out-of-place, perhaps more out-of-place than Snake's move-set in Smash Brawl. Some or maybe half of what techs you gave out are likely removed & replaced with pivot techs / any other AT's etc. etc..

It counts as a small level when Mario got changes through any buffs or nerfs as a playable character, something Mewtwo did not get at all until PMBR pleased players & fans. Mario overall being an O12 getting so much changes throughout each Smash title, we can surely get changes for Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Blegh.
Mewtwo is about "mind" not "muscle"...I always preferred Y for this reason.
Even before megaforms were a thing though, Mewtwo was still physically competent, as opposed to Alakazam and plenty of the other popular psychics who tended to be piss poor in that stat/department. It's part of what sets Mewtwo apart from a number of the others of its type. And really, as far as versatility goes, Mewtwo X is BOTH mind and muscle (dem mixed sweep movesets you can do with it); same with Y to a degree, though I prefer X, regardless of which one Mewtwo happens to get in SSB4 as a final smash or whatever.

I honestly think they buffed due to the presence of Arceus.
While Arceus is the GOD Pokemon, Mewtwo is meant to be the strongest. That's just how we was made, and how he should stay.
Prolly right. I've actually seen some Arceus fans who are butthurt that Mewtwo dethroned it total base stat-wise though with the megaforms, and are hoping that Arceus later gets a mega of its own just so it'll be back on top. :facepalm: Yeah, nevermind how that would even work, with the already existing gimmick of Arceus's plates and the fact it having a megastone would take up space as a held item, so no plates for your precious god.

I wouldn't say mewtwo badly needed a mega evolution to keep up or anything, even with no mega he's the fastest legendary there is other than deoxys speed form, and his psystrike gives him really dangerous coverage on both defenses.

But I like y, I think it's got a nice look for a temporary power up.

I'd like Psystrike to be integrated into his normal moves though, like as a special or a smash attack
Normal/Attack Deoxys was faster than regular Mewtwo as well, actually.

*shot*
Aye. Any real fan should share this mentality I feel, whether one fancies physical or special Mewtwo the most or both. I fall under both. :)

hopefully we will get some Mewtwo footage, and i think that Nintendo should support leaks instead of trying to destroy them. I may like some surprises like finding out that i unlocked Baby Mario in smash or something, but when you have a highly demanded character that got scrapped from a previous entry, i wan't to know, and i wan't to know NOW!
Nintendo itself supporting unauthorized leaks would make no sense. The only "leaks" we truly need anyway is whenever Sakurai's ready to show us more content/characters of the game in a PotD, direct, or E3. I understand your impatience on wanting to know Mewtwo's status given the situation, but still.

I agree that wanting/accepting Mewtwo back exactly the way he was in Melee is a little too desperate, but you also have to be realistic about how much they would actually change up his moveset; just look at the starved Ganondorf fans who still only have Falcondorf.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I agree that wanting/accepting Mewtwo back exactly the way he was in Melee is a little too desperate, but you also have to be realistic about how much they would actually change up his moveset; just look at the starved Ganondorf fans who still only have Falcondorf.
Aye. . .slowly but surely Falcondorf-clone is diminishing with each passing Smash game title. Based off that video footage of the leak pertaining to Ganondorf, he got some added-in darkness elemental attacks, which pleases me. His variant change move-set that still resembles Falcon is a turn off & disappoints me, yet he got something to freshen the spice. If Mewtwo were to get anything new or different, it'd be a FinalSmash, & the same thing they were going with on Ganondorf, adding in elemental darkness-type attacks for Mewtwo.

Edit: A Project M Roy scenario would suffice imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom