• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Dusknoir should go over Ganondorf, so he can have the dark graphics and such.

And I suggest Poppant over Toon Link, since he has so many articles for the items, and the sword glow, in case you need it.
Dusknoir over Ganondorf, sounds good but the sadly is I have ganondorf on my machinima and dusknoir will be in it D:
hm, will think about it

and poppant over toon link is probably the best choice because that you said about the article and swordglow 83

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
same problem for me :
Little mac on pikachu = invisible if smash ball on = visible
it seems to do this only if the swapped model has the same index of the TransN bone of the original model...

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
So if I want Hammer Bro.'s B> and tiltedB> to perform different attacks, does he have to go over Samus or can other characters be made to do this?

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
So if I want Hammer Bro.'s B> and tiltedB> to perform different attacks, does he have to go over Samus or can other characters be made to do this?
You should be able to do it over any character, you'll just have to mess around with PSA. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how PSA would differentiate between normal or smashed B> attacks, but it should be possible in any character's B> Action.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
http://www.mediafire.com/?j5nnmtzgizn

Anyone who can add 160 bones to that model AND get it to work will win one free internet. I've tried doing them all at once and splitting them up 20 at a time using the bone adder. I've even attempted to do it manually, after looking at how the bone adder modifies the nodes, to no avail.

So yeah. Add me 160 bones and I'll love you for life. Missingno. relies on this badly.
Sorry if I'm being a bit impatient but I would like to have a model to work with. I realize I shouldn't ask here but....this way I can get helped faster. Though if you DO add bones for me, click the arrow to go to my topic about it. So that this topic doesn't get cluttered up. I guess....

Razanak7

Smash Ace
okay, from wat ive experienced, don't replace the (character)shd model. once i stopped that my models have worked perfectly
That's because it would have gone way over the size limit. That's the character's shadow, which is a fraction of the file size, since it has no textures and such. And it's very... square.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey has anyone been working on Knuckles?

LSDX

Wah!
Where's my good buddy Shifter? I stopped by to say peekaboo.

Elite Smash Hackers REALLY have to update their roster page, it's been the same for eons, and they have SO many new things available. Any idea when the REAL shadow model will get a moveset? (Thank you for replacing Snake with him, much needed ˆ-ˆ)

Fen__

Smash Ace
Ahh, no, Knuckles would fit over Ike more, slow and powerful, that's knuckle's style
Hate to break it to you two, but those aren't the things to consider when thinking about who to put a character over. The more important things are articles, bones (yes, we can add bones now, but it is inconsistent and some brawl characters may have more bones than you can manage to add to the imported model with it still working), and possibly voice/series if you care about those sort of things (replacing victory music, etc.). You're going to be editing the speed of the character and their moves in PSA either way, so it really doesn't matter what they start out as.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
really? i dont understand how he could, but if he does do it in games thats great.

and omg metroid, I wanted to make him a character awhile back.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I have it over pikachu right now but that is easy to fix if you not want it on pikachu (i think) x3

just wait a bit
peekerchoo is fine I should have a beta up pretty quick, he looks really easy to work with. :3

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
What kind of moves is a Metroid gonna do? Besides attack itself and sap health and shoot a few sparks? Maybe he could have a homing attack like sonic where he laches onto the nearest person or a suicide move like Bowser and drag somebody into oblivion Xp.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
What kind of moves is a Metroid gonna do? Besides attack itself and sap health and shoot a few sparks? Maybe he could have a homing attack like sonic where he laches onto the nearest person or a suicide move like Bowser and drag somebody into oblivion Xp.
Idk we'll see what i come up with, Metroid needed more reps though. 1.5 isnt enough.

send me metroidd!!!!!! pikaaaaz

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Heres an Idea of how MEtroid is going to function.

-Going to scale him to about jigglypoof size
-7 or so jumps
-very light
-Low prority moves, come out increadibly fast, ending lag
-no recovering up-b
-VERY slow fall speed, think jiggly on pkmn stadium 2 wind arena maybe even slower.
-Bad Killing moves, Rely on gimping
-Better in the air than on the ground

-Down-B: Drill, his only means of getting to the ground quickly
-B: Discharge, lets out sparks around him
-SideB: Om nom nom: Latch on to an opponent and steal HP: funtions like warios bite but he darts foward like diddy's side b

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
send you the file :3
just gimme some credit 83

and btw, nice attacks ;D

know the deoxys is already up but if would be fun if deoxys could change form like to his normal form

(sorry If I was offtopic ;_; )

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Hate to break it to you two, but those aren't the things to consider when thinking about who to put a character over. The more important things are articles, bones (yes, we can add bones now, but it is inconsistent and some brawl characters may have more bones than you can manage to add to the imported model with it still working), and possibly voice/series if you care about those sort of things (replacing victory music, etc.). You're going to be editing the speed of the character and their moves in PSA either way, so it really doesn't matter what they start out as.
Eh, honestly I don't care who he goes over, I was just saying who I thought would best suite him in terms of style, not mechanics

But thanks for the info. anyways

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
can someone help me with animating? animations are acting weird. i finally managed to get the running animation fixed, but after editing some other animations, the running went back as if i never edited it (T-Pose) while the animation works just fine in BBox. help plz?

Top Bottom